• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson wrapped his arms around them "I still like you both just as much" He said with a warm smile
The twins laugh playfully. "What a charmer you are" "Such Charm, much wow" They laugh as the hug him from the side.

WeirdPrincess said:
"That would be awesome! Though there isn't much about me." Asuka said as her stomach grumbles again and she blushed, placing a hand over it."Stupid stomach! Quit growling at the wrong times. I'm sorry, I'm usually hungry most of the time...even after I've eaten a lot." She laughed softly as she looked around.
...♅Akira continued walking until they reached a restaurant. The restaurant had traditional Japanese decorations all around it. Akira spoke♅...

“ There it is~ ”

((( Look at what I drew < :D

tumblr_npurqcbDCz1u6rgt8o1_1280_zps5kjoaags.jpg
)))

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The twins laugh playfully. "What a charmer you are" "Such Charm, much wow" They laugh as the hug him from the side.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled happily before tilting his head "Holy crap......Did I make Dove like me?" He asked them

Roman said:
Taylor bows his head and smiles, "I'm sorry if I scared you. I didn't mean it, if there is anything I can do to make it up, just ask." He said apologetically.
The twins exchange a glance. Do you think he could? He is a master? Possibly... It wouldn't hurt to ask right? "Can you give someone a life support?" They ask in unison, holding each other hand.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued walking until they reached a restaurant. The restaurant had traditional Japanese decorations all around it. Akira spoke♅...
“ There it is~ ”

)))

[/QUOTE]
(0-0 I feel like a noob when I draw now ;- ;)

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled happily before tilting his head "Holy crap......Did I make Dove like me?" He asked them
Dove laughs "Depends, whats your definition of liking you?" She asks in a sarcastic tone, playfully elbowing him. Angel raises an eyebrow "Define 'Like'"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Dove laughs "Depends, whats your definition of liking you?" She asks in a sarcastic tone, playfully elbowing him. Angel raises an eyebrow "Define 'Like'"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson shakes his head "Nevermind I think it would be better just to see how things go" He said with a smirk

Daniel reaver]Mika Stared at the mansion and nodded in awe at the mansion "yeah" she mumbled softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Himeragi then starts to walk towards the mansion as she was carrying Mika as a woman with gray hair appeared. Obviously it was Natsumi*

''oh who's this?''

''shes gonna live with us, she was abandoned''

''ah~ i see. well, welcome to your new home''

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The twins exchange a glance. Do you think he could? He is a master? Possibly... It wouldn't hurt to ask right? "Can you give someone a life support?" They ask in unison, holding each other hand.

[/QUOTE]
Taylor puts a finger to his chin and thinks, "Sorry ladies. Only life support I know is CPR.... Is that even life support?" He Asked. "I only specialize in fighting if that's what you wanna know."

Nexia covers her face before whispering into her hands "I'm a monster... I'm a true monster" It comes out muffled so its hard for River to hear. She sits there, tears flowing down her face into her hands

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ There it is~ ”

)))

[/QUOTE]
"Food! Yay, here I come!" Asuka said happily before running off into the restaurant. "Come on! It smells super good in here and everything looks so appetizing and yummy." She said, sticking her head out with a grin.

(I'll just go sit in the corner of shame...Cruel world!)

River lifted her head again and kissed her "I love you nexia. I don't care if you think your a monster because you aren't. Monsters wouldn't save a weak nobody like me's life" he said to her

@Piffy Queen

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson shakes his head "Nevermind I think it would be better just to see how things go" He said with a smirk
The twins roll their eyes before both playfully elbowing him. "You keep that happy thought of me liking you in your head buddy" She smirks. Angel just laughs at the two "You sure your a pure lesbian sis" She asks playfully only for Dove to gib smack her.

Daniel reaver]Mika nodded silently to then new girl turning shy at that moment [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Himeragi walked in the mansion setting Mika down but still holding her hand*

''well, first thing is, do you wanna sleep in your own room? or with Neo?''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Food! Yay, here I come!" Asuka said happily before running off into the restaurant. "Come on! It smells super good in here and everything looks so appetizing and yummy." She said, sticking her head out with a grin.
...♅Akira walked into the restuarant and spoke♅...

“ Wow, it does smell nice in here.. ”

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The twins roll their eyes before both playfully elbowing him. "You keep that happy thought of me liking you in your head buddy" She smirks. Angel just laughs at the two "You sure your a pure lesbian sis" She asks playfully only for Dove to gib smack her.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "A man can hope am I right?" He asked with a smile to them both

Nexia stares at River, tears still flowing down her face. She presses her face into his chest, in a full sob. "I'm a monster... Noah came to capture me... I don't belong here" She cries as she speaks. Keeping her head low.

@Daniel reaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back