• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor appeared hovering over Jackson's head, "Kissy, kissy, smoochie, smoochie." He said landing in front of him.

"Hey Jackson. Ladies." He said to the group.

@Piffy Queen
Dove jumps in reflex before screaming "Zodiac Tauras" She transforms in a tall bull monster. She glares down at Taylor, as a sign of reflex. Angel jumps back at his appearance, "Zodiac Scorpio" She screams in reflex, transforming into a scorpion monster, glaring at Taylor as well.

@Jennete[/URL]
Rain:*she smirks liking these ideas.. well all except for the eating* We three cannot eat human foods actually Thana.

Snow: Oh Can we go dancing? I have always wished to go to a teen club like I see in books and movies *she claps her hands excited about all of the possibilities to do things a human girl would do*

Nissa:*silent as she eats rocks, looking around at the people as they stare at her pink hair and pink eyes and pointy ears*

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Dove jumps in reflex before screaming "Zodiac Tauras" She transforms in a tall bull monster. She glares down at Taylor, as a sign of reflex. Angel jumps back at his appearance, "Zodiac Scorpio" She screams in reflex, transforming into a scorpion monster, glaring at Taylor as well.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson patted them both on the back "It's okay he's my Master he won't hurt you" He said calmingly

Mika soghed "but I don't want to do it alone..... Plus with my powers comes all the traumas of war and death any ways. I am a weapon after all. I wasn't even meant to have emotions or be an inocent little girl. I was ment to be an emotionless weapon" she said softly back to himeragi

@Himeragi Seiker

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded eagerly,"Yeah! Tell me more about your father later. So that's the only reason you keep this form hidden, because it's embarrassing having people kneel before you. I would admit that is pretty strange, but it's make me feel kind of special in a way. Almost like a queen sort of." She said, laughing again."I like any form of yours Akki-san. They all look so cool and amazing!"
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he continued to walk♅...

“ I am a King, of Euphoria that is. I don't mind them kneeling when in Euphoria, however on Earth it's just embarrassing. You like my forms? Thanks. ”

...♅Akira laughed slightly♅...

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Just let your instincts run wild" He said happily to them both
Jackson smiled happily as he hugged her back and mouthed the words to Dove "Thank you"
"I don't get it. The only thing I feel is the urge to scream..." Celia mumbled as she stared at the ground. Ulquiorra rolled his neck and sighed,"Of course that's the only thing you feel. Like a said, you're a whimp." He smirked as he pushed her slightly. Celia yelped and fell over."I've had it up to here with you! You're such a jerk! Just...AH!" She growled before screaming at him, sending Ulqui back over to Cam.

"Here sweet heart" Thana said as she made nissa seem like a human making her ears look normal and the rock look like human food to every one else "dancing it is" Thana said to them

@Jennete

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]

[/QUOTE]
Taylor backed away slowly, "Sorry? I Don know you, but I don't think I did any wrong here...." he looked at them and sighed. "Please, I am not here to fight."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't get it. The only thing I feel is the urge to scream..." Celia mumbled as she stared at the ground. Ulquiorra rolled his neck and sighed,"Of course that's the only thing you feel. Like a said, you're a whimp." He smirked as he pushed her slightly. Celia yelped and fell over."I've had it up to here with you! You're such a jerk! Just...AH!" She growled before screaming at him, sending Ulqui back over to Cam.
Cam smirked "That's the spirit!" He yelled increasing his power to 3 percent as he held Ulqui in a hold "Throw a good punch at him!" He yelled happily

Daniel reaver]Mika soghed "but I don't want to do it alone..... Plus with my powers comes all the traumas of war and death any ways. I am a weapon after all. I wasn't even meant to have emotions or be an inocent little girl. I was ment to be an emotionless weapon" she said softly back to himeragi [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Himeragi then appeared infront of her warmly smiling as she gave her her hand as she looked down at Mika*

''yet you cried, and you made fun of someone, and your 'dad' left you alone in school and even gave you a teddy bear, he obviously wants you to live a normal life with friends cuz he probably knows you have a soul. come. and i will make you to be something else that isnt a living weapon''

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson patted them both on the back "It's okay he's my Master he won't hurt you" He said calmingly
The twins look toward Jackson, then back at Taylor. They both exhale, returning to human form, just a slightly different appearance

Left Angel, Right Dove)

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The twins look toward Jackson, then back at Taylor. They both exhale, returning to human form, just a slightly different appearance
(Left Angel, Right Dove)

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "Well it's good to see you trust me" He said happily

"But I'm drawn to the violence" mika said as she stood up taking himeragi a hand and staring up at her as she turned normal her teddy bear appearing in her free arm "I'm drawn to the death and destruction. And I don't want to have my powers taken from me" she said to himeragi

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he continued to walk♅...
“ I am a King, of Euphoria that is. I don't mind them kneeling when in Euphoria, however on Earth it's just embarrassing. You like my forms? Thanks. ”

...♅Akira laughed slightly♅...

[/QUOTE]
Asuka gaped,"Woah...I'm friends with a King! I mean...haha excuse me...I seem to be talking a lot about myself. What's it like in Euphoria? Is it really different than Earth?"

Daniel reaver]"Here sweet heart" Thana said as she made nissa seem like a human making her ears look normal and the rock look like human food to every one else "dancing it is" Thana said to them [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Rain:*she smirks happily and says to Thana* We should warn you in advance about what happens when you let Fae dance.

Snow:*she giggles happily* We enchant everyone around us to wish to dance as well and they are trapped forever in a Fairy circle until we break the spell...also

Rain:...we could open a portal but we will try not too buuut..

Snow&Rain:*look at Nissa who is staring off into space and eating a rock* Nissa's specialty is opening portals so you will need to keep an eye on her. *they giggle and see a teen club, squealing like little girls and rush forward leaving Nissa and Thana behind*

----------

Nissa:*looks at Thana and smiles softly* I will not dance if it is dangerous.

shortyshot8 said:
[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The twins look toward Jackson, then back at Taylor. They both exhale, returning to human form, just a slightly different appearance
(Left Angel, Right Dove)

[/QUOTE]
"I'm Taylor, nice to meet you." He said hiding behind a pole. He peeked put from his hiding spot and noticed they changed back, so he returned.

Daniel reaver]"But I'm drawn to the violence" mika said as she stood up taking himeragi a hand and staring up at her as she turned normal her teddy bear appearing in her free arm "I'm drawn to the death and destruction. And I don't want to have my powers taken from me" she said to himeragi [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i never said anything about having your power taken away. Neo, was once a weapon but she has a life of her own and does whatever she wants. She kept her power and her blood lust as she placed it to good use. she used to kill innocent people for money from her employer until i came to wake her up''

shortyshot8 said:
"Well you haven't done anything to make us not trust you" Dove says, adjusting her hair. "Don't see why we wouln't" Angel says, adjusting the new shirt.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka gaped,"Woah...I'm friends with a King! I mean...haha excuse me...I seem to be talking a lot about myself. What's it like in Euphoria? Is it really different than Earth?"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ It's fine, I'd rather hear about you. Euphoria is a lot different than here. Maybe I can show you at one point? ”

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled "ok little one" she said happily to nissa as they walk "you know your a cute one" she said playfully to nissa [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]

"But I'm not killing inocent people in killing the ones that deserve to die" she said to himeragi

@Himeragi Seiker
''but the cartels dont deserve to die. they deserve to be taken to justice. what we're doing is not justice. its only mere violence''

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
"Well you haven't done anything to make us not trust you" Dove says, adjusting her hair. "Don't see why we wouln't" Angel says, adjusting the new shirt.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson blushed a little "You both look even more pretty than before" He said nervously

Roman said:
"I'm Taylor, nice to meet you." He said hiding behind a pole. He peeked put from his hiding spot and noticed they changed back, so he returned.
The twins stare somewhat blankly at him. "Dove" "Angel"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "That's the spirit!" He yelled increasing his power to 3 percent as he held Ulqui in a hold "Throw a good punch at him!" He yelled happily
Celia smirked and watched as Ulquiorra's eyes widened and he struggled to free himself. "You know you love me right? You wouldn't want to hurt me!" Ulqui yelled as she made her way closer. "Oh brother dear...you wish!" She grinned and punched him in the face, dislocating his jaw. She laughed as he quickly fixed it before he kicked her away from him, sending her flying."Fuck you! That really hurt!" He complained rubbing his jaw as he turned to Cam and threw a punch at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back