• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as she danced with them some thin she hadn't down for a long time as she had fun twirling and dancing with them [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Snow:*giggles as the girls all dance and enjoy each others company, before her eyes catch onto a glow from the floor from where Nissa was swaying* uh oh..

Rain:*turns and looks at Nissa and growls, picking her up bridal style and carries her to the bar, sitting her down to stay put* Stay. No more dancing till the energy fades *she returns to Thana and Snow and smiles for once, her features softening* This is nice, I enjoy it.

Snow: Me too!!

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ow, ow, ow! I messed up, I'm sorry!" Celia cried as blood began to draw from it. "This really hurts damn it!" Ulquiorra sighed before grabbed Cam and tossing him. "Looks like we're both in for it now. So let's do something wise....RUN!" He picked Celia before he started to run.
Cam sighed before appearing in front of the, "Training is over" He said happily hugging them both

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]((How would he though? Just randomly appears in Nexia's dorm and punch River? It would make more sense if they were out an about or something xD ))

[/QUOTE]
(Maaaaaybe xD )

Daniel reaver]Mika smiled as she sat there on her bed then looked around before her expression became emotionless and her eyes became machine like as she sat there silently [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''h-hey Shira, ima go check something out...cuz no one uses the room between ours and Himeragi's...''

*She said as she looks at Shira*

River kissed her back lovingly before pulling away "so what do you want to do" he asked her not wanting to have this liming in the back of his head

@Piffy Queen

Shira nodded "ok baby" she said before kissing her softly

Mika sat there her teddy bear in her hands as her eyes became robotic and didn't blink any more

@Himeragi Seiker

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson went wide eyed "Uhh your chests" He said nervously from the light glowing off of them "Wait are they going to be one person if I keep this up? Or is it something else"
"What about our chests?" They both ask before looking down at them, noticing them glowing. "T-this is new..." They look toward Jackson confused, then look toward each other. They glance at each other, then at Jackson. "Can we try something" They ask him

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"What about our chests?" They both ask before looking down at them, noticing them glowing. "T-this is new..." They look toward Jackson confused, then look toward each other. They glance at each other, then at Jackson. "Can we try something" They ask him

[/QUOTE]
Jackson looked nervous but nodded "Yeah anything" He said honestly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira picked up the menu and replied, staring it it's contents♅...
“ I know, right? Maybe it's because we're having fun? ”

[/QUOTE]
"This is probably the most fun I've had in one day. I wouldn't be able to do this often." Asuka said as she chew her lip, not knowing what to order."I can't figure out what to get. So many good choices, all the possibilities! Akki-san, could you do this another day? Hanging out with me, I mean." She asked as she set the menu down.

Daniel reaver]River kissed her back lovingly before pulling away "so what do you want to do" he asked her not wanting to have this liming in the back of his head [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL]

Shira nodded "ok baby" she said before kissing her softly

Mika sat there her teddy bear in her hands as her eyes became robotic and didn't blink any more

@Himeragi Seiker
*Yuki then went out her room and goes to Mika's room slowly opening it*

''h-hello...?''

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed before appearing in front of the, "Training is over" He said happily hugging them both

(Maaaaaybe xD )
"Don't hurt us!" They yelled together as they were hugged. Celia blinked,"Uh...so we're done for the day?" She asked as she looked at him, Ulqui still holding her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Don't hurt us!" They yelled together as they were hugged. Celia blinked,"Uh...so we're done for the day?" She asked as she looked at him, Ulqui still holding her.
Cam chuckled "Yeah for the day but just know" He leaned close to their ears "Tomorrow I'm using three percent"

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson looked nervous but nodded "Yeah anything" He said honestly
The twins look toward Jackson with a caring look. They soon lock eyes and grab each others hand. "Zodiac Gemini!" They scream before both being engulfed in a bright white light. The two silhouettes vanish and one appears in their place. The light vanishes as a girl falls to her knees. She looks up at Jackson and smiles... "Thank you"

images

Daniel reaver]Thana nodded before looking over at nissa to make sure she was alright "it's ok little one it happens" her voice echoed in Nissas head [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Nissa:*She smiles happily as she sits on the bar and she looks at the drinks the humans were drinking, taking it and she hums sniffing them. free drinks appearing all around her... of course all of them were sodas since this was a teen club*

Snow:*laughs spinning Thana around sighing happily* I am so happy! Almost as happy as when Roman asked me to marry him!

Rain:*she sighs* Not again with that story about the idiot..

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Nexia shrugs. "Noah is probably walking around campus, so this is the last place I want to be." She says honestly. "Why n
The twins look toward Jackson with a caring look. They soon lock eyes and grab each others hand. "Zodiac Gemini!" They scream before both being engulfed in a bright white light. The two silhouettes vanish and one appears in their place. The light vanishes as a girl falls to her knees. She looks up at Jackson and smiles... "Thank you"

images

[/QUOTE]
Jackson looked shocked "Di-Did I just help make you whole again?" He asked quite nervous

Nexia shrugs "Noah is probably sitting on campus.. so here is the last place I want to be.. I wanna get far from here honestly" She says looking down at him. "Where do you wanna go?" She asks as she looks toward him

@Daniel reaver

"Guess, I can go train..." Roman stretched and walked out to his backyard. Looking around for a area for him to be reckless, he found a nearby cliff. When, Roman arrived at his destination, he had a flashback of fighting his friend.

tumblr_nbe1wffaB91td0yeeo6_500.gif

"All my deep thoughts happen when I'm alone.... Nice." He sighed and pulled out a kunai. "Time to train..."

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson looked shocked "Di-Did I just help make you whole again?" He asked quite nervous
The girl stands up smiling. "Yeah... you did" She beams toward him before running up to him and throwing her arms around him. "Thank you!" She calls, tears of joy flowing down her face.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
The girl stands up smiling. "Yeah... you did" She beams toward him before running up to him and throwing her arms around him. "Thank you!" She calls, tears of joy flowing down her face.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson hugged her back "Hey I told you I would" He said before gazing into her eyes "And I always keep a promise"

"oh fancy, am I supposed to be impressed? Dragon god? I'm supposed to bow down or something?" she set her head down on the mound, effectively covering it. She was just being temperamental. "Is all this supposed to woo me or something?" she grumbled as she turned to her human form, sitting on a stump by the nest, intently listening for the squeaking hatchlings would make.

@danielreaves

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "Yeah for the day but just know" He leaned close to their ears "Tomorrow I'm using three percent"
"We're dead!" They exclaimed before Celia squirmed and hopped out of Ulqui's arms."Alright then! Now that trainings over, I'm hungry!" Ulquiorra chuckled and put an arm around her shoulder."You and me both. Let's go get some grub."

Thana giggled as she danced with them happy about every thing "I wish hayate would but we've only Been together for a couple days" Thana said as she danced with them

@Jennete

WeirdPrincess said:
"We're dead!" They exclaimed before Celia squirmed and hopped out of Ulqui's arms."Alright then! Now that trainings over, I'm hungry!" Ulquiorra chuckled and put an arm around her shoulder."You and me both. Let's go get some grub."
Cam sighed "Same here except I can't feed like you can....I need a mate....But where is your Mother?" He asked them

River nodded "come on" he said as he grabe dher hand pulling her off the bed "we can stay at a hotel tonight" he said as he pulled her out of the room and out of the dorms

@Piffy Queen

@Piffy Queen

"No your nest is just in the middle of campus and I can't have you attacking every one" he said frankly "plus I'm already with the godess of dDragons so you don't have to worry" he said softly to the girl

@Demonhunter

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennete said:
Nissa:*She smiles happily as she sits on the bar and she looks at the drinks the humans were drinking, taking it and she hums sniffing them. free drinks appearing all around her... of course all of them were sodas since this was a teen club*
Snow:*laughs spinning Thana around sighing happily* I am so happy! Almost as happy as when Roman asked me to marry him!

Rain:*she sighs* Not again with that story about the idiot..
(( Roman: *blushes* Oh Rain, you're so charming. *flutters eyelashes*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back