• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson grabbed her hand and smiled "Tell me are you lesbian like Dove?" He asked her

Cam looked up at them and didn't care who they were but he saw two females "I need.....To feed!"
They stared wide-eyed at him before screaming."RUN!" Ulquiorra grabbed Celia too before running from the room."Holy shit! This is bad, this is very bad!" He exclaimed, looking for a place to hide. Farah squirmed,"Put me down! Just take Celia away, it'd be worse for her." Celia shook her head,"We're running away and that's final! I know you've never seen this before."

// New character, Feather Fall, anybody want to interact with her?
proxy.php

Jennete said:
Snow is having fun, let it happen before you devastate her haha))
(( I never said I would do it, I just know what would devastate her ))

WeirdPrincess said:
They stared wide-eyed at him before screaming."RUN!" Ulquiorra grabbed Celia too before running from the room."Holy shit! This is bad, this is very bad!" He exclaimed, looking for a place to hide. Farah squirmed,"Put me down! Just take Celia away, it'd be worse for her." Celia shook her head,"We're running away and that's final! I know you've never seen this before."
Cam walked right through the wall and stared at them "Food" He said with a smirk

Nexia sighs, "Yeah... maybe straight to the Hotel would be the best idea, I'm kinda drained... I didn't think Noah would actually come here" She says quietly, kissing River on the cheek. "Thank you for staying with me" She whispers.

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smirked "Oh you're not getting off that easily" He said before kissing her softly on the lips
Aria blushes when he kisses her. She pulls away with an awkward laugh. "Hehe.." She looks to him with caring eyes before kissing him on the lips again.

Daniel reaver]It's ok sweetheart" Thana said as she knelt before her still sucking in every spirit as she worked to close the ports while she tilted her neck exposing her neck to her "eat up" she said softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Nissa:*she smiles as her eyes flash red, a new color and she bites down on the crook of her neck where it meets her shoulder. Since all of her teeth were pointed and bone cutting sharp the pain was almost not there as she drank the blood of a reaper, the best in the world she had been told*

((Ehh their relationship needs something to shake it up you should do it haha @Roman ))

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria blushes when he kisses her. She pulls away with an awkward laugh. "Hehe.." She looks to him with caring eyes before kissing him on the lips again.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson kissed her for a minute before pulling away "I told you I would get that kiss" He said with a smirk

shortyshot8 said:
Cam walked right through the wall and stared at them "Food" He said with a smirk
"Fuck!" They screamed before turning around and running again. Farah but into Ulqui's arm, making him yelp and drop her."Just take Celia and go! I'll be fine....I hope." She thought, chewing on her lip. "We can't-" Celia started before a hand covered her mouth. She frowned and stared at the ground. "We're gonna go hide if you can handle this. I hear a single scream and I'm coming back." He said before quickly running off with Celia in his arms.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Fuck!" They screamed before turning around and running again. Farah but into Ulqui's arm, making him yelp and drop her."Just take Celia and go! I'll be fine....I hope." She thought, chewing on her lip. "We can't-" Celia started before a hand covered her mouth. She frowned and stared at the ground. "We're gonna go hide if you can handle this. I hear a single scream and I'm coming back." He said before quickly running off with Celia in his arms.
Cam smirked "Aww but two girls are so much better than one" He said before pinning Farah into a wall "I guess I will have to settle with you"

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi placed a hand on his heart as he thought to himself "Do I have feelings for this girl?" He thought to himself (Are you leaving?)
//Back now.

Summer stayed nearby an unused classroom, sitting on a wooden chair located near the back of class. She had decided to sit here, as it anybody stormed in to look around, she'd stay unnoticed. Unless this mentioned person too wanted to study. Gently flicking through another page of her biology book, Feline softly hummed under her breath. "Don't look outside your window, darlin', everything's on fire..." Her singing was sweet and light-hearted. "The storm outside our door keeps raging o-on," she sighed, reflecting onto her past but continuing to read. "H-hold on, to this, lulla-by... Even when the musics go-o-o-one..."

(( I guess I'll have Roman open up to the public for awhile. ))

After, Roman finished his training, he packed up all his materials and brought it all hone. He changed his clothes and fixed his hair and headed out. "Damn it.... I need to walk more... All the teleporting made my legs weak."

giphy.gif

@Anyone

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]//Back now.
Summer stayed nearby an unused classroom, sitting on a wooden chair located near the back of class. She had decided to sit here, as it anybody stormed in to look around, she'd stay unnoticed. Unless this mentioned person too wanted to study. Gently flicking through another page of her biology book, Feline softly hummed under her breath. "Don't look outside your window, darlin', everything's on fire..." Her singing was sweet and light-hearted. "The storm outside our door keeps raging o-on," she sighed, reflecting onto her past but continuing to read. "H-hold on, to this, lulla-by... Even when the musics go-o-o-one..."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi tapped lightly on the glass from outside "Hey there!" He called out happily to Summer (Yeah I just did that xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson kissed her for a minute before pulling away "I told you I would get that kiss" He said with a smirk
Aria rolls her eyes. "Shut up you dork, It wasn't from Dove personally, it doesn't count" She says laughing,

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as she let her suck the block of death out of her "drink up little one" she said as she pet the back of her head as the portal closed [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Nissa:*she smiles and pulls back, sleepy and yawns, the portal closing completely*

Snow&Rain:*they both come out and sigh* Oh there they are.

This set Silithia off, moving her nest out into the open like that was the worst thing that could possibly happen. She was a wanted woman. The government wanted her head on a plater for burning area 51 and killing numerous scientists, and they wouldn't just stop at killing her. She hissed in anger and changed suddenly, blasting down flames before taking off and landing on the roof to retrieve her eggs.

Sure enough, a military chopper had already spotted her. Just before she landed on the roof a highcalliber turrent was launching bullets into her side. She roared back at it and caught it with her tail, slamming it down on the ground. She retrieved the eggs gently in her jaws, flying back to the same spot, weary of wether she should drop them off here and lead the choppers away or try to fight. If she fought, she risked stepping on the eggs or having them stolen. Should she leave them... She had no one to watch them... Well... Desperate measures.

"Alright fine. Take them and guard them. I'll be back." she set the eggs down in front of Daniel. "Thanks." she finally admitted before taking off, leading the choppers elsewhere.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Aww but two girls are so much better than one" He said before pinning Farah into a wall "I guess I will have to settle with you"
"Yeah that's not happening. Two girls is gross and weird....not to mention also your daughter..." Farah said as she was pinned on the wall."And what do you mean, settle with me? That's so harsh..." She murmured as she squirmed under his grasp.

Daniel reaver]River smiled as he turned his head and met his lips with hers "I love you" he said as they started to near the nicest hotel in town [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL]

(I thought william was gonna show up)
William was leaning against the door at the hotel waiting for River to arrive (Happy now? xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah that's not happening. Two girls is gross and weird....not to mention also your daughter..." Farah said as she was pinned on the wall."And what do you mean, settle with me? That's so harsh..." She murmured as she squirmed under his grasp.
Cam smirked "I will make you enjoy this" He said before pushing her onto the couch

Daniel soghed as a force feild appeared then he looked at the choppers his eyes going dragon like as ones engine suddenly blew up causing it to crash into the others causing a chain reaction and destroying every one

@Demonhunter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back