• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson raised his fist to the sky "MY PLAN LIVES ON!!!" He yelled happily
"Plan?" Aria curiously asks, a devious smile spread across her face. "What plan?" She walks around him with a smirk.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi looked shocked "What the hell was that about?" He asked himself before frowning "I was right she does think I am a freak"
"Did you hear me?" She shouted through the window, raising an eyebrow eventhough he couldn't see her doing so. "I-If you did... Uh... H-how'd I sound?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam kissed her back as his eyes turned to normal and he pulled away "I really am hungry though" He said before kissing her again
William sighed "Damn it.....I just wanted to screw with him....But I also wanted to say.....That I'm sorry"
Nexia glares at him, darkness still swelling around her. "Give me one god damn reason why I should believe you" The darkness inside her slowly growing, wanting to protect River with her life. Her eyes are almost midnight black as she talks.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Plan?" Aria curiously asks, a devious smile spread across her face. "What plan?" She walks around him with a smirk.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson's face turned bright red "Well you see I umm.......It's my plan to...." He said nervously before speaking in her head "My plan to have a threesome"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Nexia glares at him, darkness still swelling around her. "Give me one god damn reason why I should believe you" The darkness inside her slowly growing, wanting to protect River with her life. Her eyes are almost midnight black as she talks.

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "Because if I wanted to kill him I would have already done it" He said truthfully

shortyshot8 said:
Cam kissed her back as his eyes turned to normal and he pulled away "I really am hungry though" He said before kissing her again
William sighed "Damn it.....I just wanted to screw with him....But I also wanted to say.....That I'm sorry"
Farah rolled her eyes as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him more aggressively.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Did you hear me?" She shouted through the window, raising an eyebrow eventhough he couldn't see her doing so. "I-If you did... Uh... H-how'd I sound?"

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi nodded "I could hear you and it sounded.....Amazing" He said before blushing a little

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah rolled her eyes as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him more aggressively.
Cam slipped his tongue past her teeth while blushing slightly as he brought a hand to her chest before pulling away "Shall we go straight to it?"

"yeah. They made them after me, they used my genetics. Technically, they're either my brothers, my sons or just me in general. " she shuddered. She remembered watching them make the first one. They allowed her to raise it like it was her own son and ripped him away from her and killed it right in front of her to do an autopsy.

"I'm the original hybrid. Hell I don't even know if I'm a dragon, I'm just half whatever they dug up and cloned." She shrugged. "what if I were simply a dinosaur?"@Danielreaver

(Welp @Roman, Leon's...anywhere, really. Ren is in the dorms. Laura, also anywhere. Marie is wandering the courtyard...Restia is actually occupied, I think. So yeah, take your pick. You too, @Demonhunter , if you like. Also...)

Kalin walked up to the school entrance. "Man, this place is huge...I wonder how many people actually go here." He said to himself as he walked further on, looking for someone to hopefully show him around.

@Anyone

Kalin Scarlet](Welp [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL], Leon's...anywhere, really. Ren is in the dorms. Laura, also anywhere. Marie is wandering the courtyard...Restia is actually occupied, I think. So yeah, take your pick. You too, @Demonhunter , if you like. Also...)
Kalin walked up to the school entrance. "Man, this place is huge...I wonder how many people actually go here." He said to himself as he walked further on, looking for someone to hopefully show him around.

@Anyone
Maybe, Laura and Roman can meet? He's just walking around at the moment))

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson's face turned bright red "Well you see I umm.......It's my plan to...." He said nervously before speaking in her head "My plan to have a threesome"

William sighed "Because if I wanted to kill him I would have already done it" He said truthfully
"Well? Im waiting?" The Devil smile on her face grows as the curiosity grows. Does he realize we already know. I don't think he does! Aria smirks more.

Nexia's eyes remain midnight black. "That's a shit excuse, you probably were just waiting for me to leave his side, weren't you" The darkness continues to grow inside of her, her protective nature slowly taking over her better judgement.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi nodded "I could hear you and it sounded.....Amazing" He said before blushing a little

Cam slipped his tongue past her teeth while blushing slightly as he brought a hand to her chest before pulling away "Shall we go straight to it?"
"Safe and Sound," she explained quietly, brushing a hand across her arm downwards and gingerly smiling. "Taylor Swift. I-It just reflects my life..."

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
"Well? Im waiting?" The Devil smile on her face grows as the curiosity grows. Does he realize we already know. I don't think he does! Aria smirks more.

Nexia's eyes remain midnight black. "That's a shit excuse, you probably were just waiting for me to leave his side, weren't you" The darkness continues to grow inside of her, her protective nature slowly taking over her better judgement.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson blushed more "I-I well.....I get this feeling you already know" He said nervously

William sighed "Whatever don't believe me then" He said walking away

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Safe and Sound," she explained quietly, brushing a hand across her arm downwards and gingerly smiling. "Taylor Swift. I-It just reflects my life..."

[/QUOTE]

Tatsumi smiled "Tell me....Do you like me?" He asked her nervously

Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed a little "no your mostly dragon and a little human" he said softly to her "while me on the other hand am hald dragon and half angel" he said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/1561-demonhunter/ said:
@Demonhunter[/URL]

@Summer Dotty
Feather Fall turned to Mitsu, smiling lightly. She shuffled towards her, and poked a hand in the air and waved. "H-hey!" She spoke brightly, but inside she felt it was too excitable. "I mean, hey."

Daniel reaver]Thana nodded as she appeared at snows pond then layed her down next to it then appeared back with rain and snow "ready" she asked them [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Snow:*she nods her head enthusiastically*

Rain:*smirks a little* What do you have planed now for us?

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson blushed more "I-I well.....I get this feeling you already know" He said nervously

William sighed "Whatever don't believe me then" He said walking away

Tatsumi smiled "Tell me....Do you like me?" He asked her nervously
//Btw, this is the song. DEFINITELY check it out! [media]

[/media]
"A-as a friend," she replied quietly. She knew what he was going to say next. He was going to be disappointed. "Tatsumi, don't say it." Solemnly, she continued to close the classroom's blinding, whispering through the window. "I'm in Classroom 4."

"Well now that the little ones gone we could go do some more grown up things.... Consider this your bachaloret party snow" she said to snow with a grin "ok so. Shopping, or the more adult stuff" she asked them

@Jennete

Lumina said:
With Kili's help, a few more excruciating moments passed by and the bullet finally made her way out of her body. It expelled upward at a high speed, an indication just how badly her body wanted it out. She cried out as it exited, then slumped over, her skin turning the surrounding surfaces metallic. She was breathing heavily, exhausted from dealing with the pain, but relieved it was over. She somewhat heard what the man on the loudspeaker said, and when she noticed Kili she gripped onto his shirt, not really caring at this exact moment if his aura was surrounding him. She was too out of it to speak, but her actions proved she was terrified. Her metal began stitching up where the bullet exited, but it was at a much slower pace than before.
Kili took her hand, leaning in close to her. His eyes were filled with worry. "I'm sorry. I let this happen. I should have tried harder to keep you safe...Im sorry I'm weak. Too weak to protect the one person I care about most..." He said, as another bot came running at their barrier. Kili turned towards it, his eyes turning a darker red, as he shattered through hsi own barrier, grasping the skull of the robot, and crushing it in his bare hand. "Learn to read the damn mood, you piece of scrap!" As more of the bots came, Kili began to violently destroy each, not even falling back on his magic or demon energy to fight them. Tears began to fall down his face, as he let out his anger on the machines. 'I...won't...let you...hurt her again!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back