• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

@Roman[/URL]
Roman, who was leaning against a wall on the far side of the courtyard, noticed a girl when she touched her eye patch a few times. He decided to go check it out. He stood tall, not leaning against the wall anymore, he appeared on the girl's side, "Hey? I don't want to seem rude or anything, but is your eye patch... like bothering you or something?"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Aria frowned slightly. "I was going to surprise you later, but being you are all pouty" She takes 2 steps back. "Zodiac Gemini" She screams as she is surrounded in a bright light. When the light fades, Dove and Angel stand there.

Nexia remains floating there silent, as she sends another wave of attacks toward William, almost with no rhyme or reason. She doesn't hear Rivers voice.

((wait?! THIS IS A HIGHSCHOOL RP?! WE HAVE CLASSES?! xD )

[/QUOTE]
Jackson gulps "W-Wait what?" He asked nervously before the light faded "Oh my god it's both of you again!" He said before hugging them

((which is weird because I have all my characters in school uniforms ready to show in picture form in case we actually do the high school part of this rp lol))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu smiled at her "ok fall" she said before noticn her succubus tail and blushing a little "oh sorry..... It's a habit" she said before it retracted under her skirt and she smiled at fall "so what are you?" She asked her
@shortyshot8 Did you see my reply?

[/QUOTE]

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'll just stay in here for a bit. I can't face them, it'll be to awkward." Farah said as she looked at him."Are you okay?"
Cam nodded not caring that he was naked "I'll go talk to them" He said walking to where they were "What did you see?" He asked them

Noah pulls River back to his side. "She did warn you about her becoming a monster... Didn't she" He says quietly, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Nexia was always alone. I was lucky to remain in space when I was created... Nexia was sent to earth. She couldn't grow close to anyone... Darkness grew inside her... you can see the results" He says quietly to River, trying to comfort him.

@Daniel reaver

Mitsu smiled and hugged her happily as her tail came back out "that's so cool" she said childishly to fall before blushijg the succubus sloghtly kicking in 'will you better not be all weird when I get back' she thought as she smiled at fall

@Summer Dotty

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Can someone tell me when this was ever a Highschool RP?)

[/QUOTE]
(( Honestly... I don't know.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]//Btw, this is the song. DEFINITELY check it out! [media]

[/media]
"A-as a friend," she replied quietly. She knew what he was going to say next. He was going to be disappointed. "Tatsumi, don't say it." Solemnly, she continued to close the classroom's blinding, whispering through the window. "I'm in Classroom 4."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi frowned before nodding as he jumped off the building and went inside Classroom 4

shortyshot8 said:
Cam nodded not caring that he was naked "I'll go talk to them" He said walking to where they were "What did you see?" He asked them
((RIP the Children more. Scared forever by naked Father. Will Thee survive))

Daniel reaver]Thana blushed at what she was talking to "no snows to inocent for that she'd never go for it" she said nervously to rain [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Snow:*frowns at being left out* To innocent for what??

Jennete said:
((which is weird because I have all my characters in school uniforms ready to show in picture form in case we actually do the high school part of this rp lol))
(I'm waiting for that day. Hopefully the amount of sex will go down on that day...of course, that just means that day won't ever come xD )

shortyshot8 said:
William looked shocked as he deflects them "STOP THIS!!!"
Nexia stops the waves of attacks and surrounds William in darkness before pulling him to her level. "You brought this upon yourself" She says in a low dark tone before throwing William to the ground.

shortyshot8 said:
Celia stared at the ground,"I don't wanna talk about it." She said before she looked up and screamed, covering her face."Damn it! Not again!" Ulquiorra chuckled and patted her on the back."She traumatized by the fact that she saw you having an intense sex session. Now she's scarred for life."

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Nexia stops the waves of attacks and surrounds William in darkness before pulling him to her level. "You brought this upon yourself" She says in a low dark tone before throwing William to the ground.

[/QUOTE]
William grunted in pain "D-Damn it stop!" He yelled in anger

Roman said:
Roman, who was leaning against a wall on the far side of the courtyard, noticed a girl when she touched her eye patch a few times. He decided to go check it out. He stood tall, not leaning against the wall anymore, he appeared on the girl's side, "Hey? I don't want to seem rude or anything, but is your eye patch... like bothering you or something?"
"No, its not..." Laura replies, turning to the boy who approached her...if he was a boy. "Are you actually a high schooled? Or just an old man chasing schoolgirls?" She asked, her face remaining emotionless when she made the comment.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson gulps "W-Wait what?" He asked nervously before the light faded "Oh my god it's both of you again!" He said before hugging them
Angel laughs. "Did you honestly think Aria was someone completely different?" She asks sarcastically. Dove pulls away slightly. "Angel has more control of the emotions when we are Aria," she claims, trying to cover the fact that she liked him a little bit.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia stared at the ground,"I don't wanna talk about it." She said before she looked up and screamed, covering her face."Damn it! Not again!" Ulquiorra chuckled and patted her on the back."She traumatized by the fact that she saw you having an intense sex session. Now she's scarred for life."
Cam tilted his head "Intense? That wasn't anything" He said honestly to them

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Angel laughs. "Did you honestly think Aria was someone completely different?" She asks sarcastically. Dove pulls away slightly. "Angel has more control of the emotions when we are Aria," she claims, trying to cover the fact that she liked him a little bit.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smirked "Though you already admitted it" He said before kissing them both on the cheek "Well I think my life is now perfect"

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi frowned before nodding as he jumped off the building and went inside Classroom 4
Whilst he was away, she continued to sing, absentmindedly humming along, too. "Just close your eyes, the sun is going down, you'll be all right, no-one can hurt you now, come morning light, you and I'll be safe... and... sound." She softly hummed the instrumental, before glancing at the doorway. How did he get there so quickly? "Y-you..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back