• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]"Hi!!" Mitsu said back happily as her tail whiped around behind her "I'm Mitsu. Your new here aren't you" she said to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17257-summer-dotty/ said:
@Summer Dotty[/URL]
"Y-yeah!" She fake smiled, quite weary due to her seeing the tail. "I'm Feather Fall. Feather; depends how you wanna call me."

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi nodded "I could hear you and it sounded.....Amazing" He said before blushing a little

Cam slipped his tongue past her teeth while blushing slightly as he brought a hand to her chest before pulling away "Shall we go straight to it?"
Farah giggled and nodded,"When have we not?" She said happily before pulling him into a kiss again.

(Some time later)

"Man, I'm hungry! How long does it take to have sex!" Ulquiorra growled as he followed their scent, drawing closer to their location. Celia shrugged and jumped to follow him,"Who knows. Dad got greedy and took her all for himself." She pouted as she opened a door and peeked inside. Her eyes widened before she slammed it shut."I'm scarred for life....What did I just see?"

Mitsu smiled at her "ok fall" she said before noticn her succubus tail and blushing a little "oh sorry..... It's a habit" she said before it retracted under her skirt and she smiled at fall "so what are you?" She asked her

@Summer Dotty

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson blushed more "I-I well.....I get this feeling you already know" He said nervously

William sighed "Whatever don't believe me then" He said walking away

Tatsumi smiled "Tell me....Do you like me?" He asked her nervously
Aria laughs, sounding almost like Dove and Angel's laugh. "Do you remember that comment Dove made about being less obvious. They knew as soon as you saw them" She laughs before wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

Nexia... stop... please...stop... Her thoughts try to stop what is happening. "You... you... SON OF A BITCH" Nexia gets engulfed in a burst of stardust, relieving almost a demon like form of her. Her better judgement gone, her heart full of rage. The girl floats there, darkness surrounding her completely. She throws her hand toward William sending 100 of Meteors toward him.

@Daniel reaver

(Note Noah is coming to River)

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah giggled and nodded,"When have we not?" She said happily before pulling him into a kiss again.
(Some time later)

"Man, I'm hungry! How long does it take to have sex!" Ulquiorra growled as he followed their scent, drawing closer to their location. Celia shrugged and jumped to follow him,"Who knows. Dad got greedy and took her all for himself." She pouted as she opened a door and peeked inside. Her eyes widened before she slammed it shut."I'm scarred for life....What did I just see?"
( xD Nice just nice)

Cam looked back at the door that slammed before looking down at Farah "You don't think?"

WeirdPrincess said:
(Some time later)

(RIP Children innocence. We barely knew thee)

Noah appears next to River in a explosion of silver stardust. "Where is Nexia" He speaks coldly to him, worry in his eyes. He grabs Rivers arm and stares at him. "Where is Nexia, there was a strong energy blast.. I pray its not her..." he says to him

@Daniel reaver

"I don't know" River said frantacly as he pulled his arm away and brought his hands to his head "I don't know. We where attacked by some guy that wanted me dead because I was human that knew about all this and then she sent me to where ever this is" he said to him more worry in his voice as he tryed to look around and find his way back

@Piffy Queen

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "You hate me now huh?" He asked her sadly

William blocked them all "What the hell?" He asked her
Aria kisses his cheek. "If we knew all along, you would think we would have ran away ASAP, right?" She laughs playfully.

Nexia floats there, darkness around her. She snaps her fingers and a black hole is summoned next to William. She holds her other hand out and summons her sword.

Laura wandered the courtyard, observing the other students walking around. Whenever she would see them use an ability of any sort, her hand would reach up to the eye patch she wore,without her even meaning to.

'I must find sister...' she said, lost in her own thoughts.

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Nice just nice)
Cam looked back at the door that slammed before looking down at Farah "You don't think?"
(That was all planned out before Cam even did anything xD )

Farah blushed,"Oh god....this should be fun when we see them. I'm sure Celia opened the door..."

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Aria kisses his cheek. "If we knew all along, you would think we would have ran away ASAP, right?" She laughs playfully.

Nexia floats there, darkness around her. She snaps her fingers and a black hole is summoned next to William. She holds her other hand out and summons her sword.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "Yeah but my plans are basically gone down the drain now" He said sadly

William looked shocked "Wha-What the hell are you doing!?!" He yelled out

Noah freezes when River explains. "Shit." He says quietly. He looks to River in always an apologetic way. "Nexia's energy shifted... just as I feared... I think you need to see this" He says quietly, grabbing Rivers hand. He teleports them both to Nexia's location, and turns them both into stardust so they can't be hurt or seen by her. "I- I'm sorry to show you"

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
(That was all planned out before Cam even did anything xD )
Farah blushed,"Oh god....this should be fun when we see them. I'm sure Celia opened the door..."
Cam sighed "That's enough feeding......For now" He said before standing up and sighing

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "That's enough feeding......For now" He said before standing up and sighing
(Can someone tell me when this was ever a Highschool RP?)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Can someone tell me when this was ever a Highschool RP?)

[/QUOTE]
(Umm..... xD Now that I think about it I haven't gone to a single class)

shortyshot8 said:
"I'll just stay in here for a bit. I can't face them, it'll be to awkward." Farah said as she looked at him."Are you okay?"

shortyshot8 said:
(Pretty much everyone would say the exact same thing.)

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "Yeah but my plans are basically gone down the drain now" He said sadly

William looked shocked "Wha-What the hell are you doing!?!" He yelled out
Aria frowned slightly. "I was going to surprise you later, but being you are all pouty" She takes 2 steps back. "Zodiac Gemini" She screams as she is surrounded in a bright light. When the light fades, Dove and Angel stand there.

Nexia remains floating there silent, as she sends another wave of attacks toward William, almost with no rhyme or reason. She doesn't hear Rivers voice.

shortyshot8 said:
((wait?! THIS IS A HIGHSCHOOL RP?! WE HAVE CLASSES?! xD )

Daniel reaver]Thana looked at them "h-how about both. Shoping then the rest ok" she said to them nervously [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Snow:*she claps her hands smiling*

Rain:*smirks getting an idea in her head* How about shopping at adult places.. I have been reading books as well in my free time and I have learned that girls before they get married, go to clothing stores to buy something for an event called their "honeymoon".

Snow:*confused because she did not read the same books as Rain* Wait.. what stores? What do they buy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back