• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
Whilst he was away, she continued to sing, absentmindedly humming along, too. "Just close your eyes, the sun is going down, you'll be all right, no-one can hurt you now, come morning light, you and I'll be safe... and... sound." She softly hummed the instrumental, before glancing at the doorway. How did he get there so quickly? "Y-you..."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi sat down on a desk slightly annoyed "I what?" He asked angrily

Nexia sends off a burst of energy when River touches her, throwing him toward Noah.

Noah grabs Rivers shoulder turning him to stardust again. "Don't be an idiot! Nexia is in a state of rupture, she can't hear or see anything, she can just feel energy. You need her to calm down before you do anything!" He orders, healing any wounds Nexia might have inflected. "I'm going to help that poor boy. Stay here" He orders as he teleports over to William and turns him to stardust when he grabs his hand. "No time to explain." He tells William quickly

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"No, its not..." Laura replies, turning to the boy who approached her...if he was a boy. "Are you actually a high schooled? Or just an old man chasing schoolgirls?" She asked, her face remaining emotionless when she made the comment.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm a student..." Roman said with a sigh. "I was just curious, and felt maybe a little he-- Wait.... Did you just ask me if I was chasing schoolgirls? That is REALLY messed up. I will forgive you though, it would make no sense for me to be mad at someone I don't know for asking a simple question." He said smiling as the wind blew a little.

tumblr_static_tumblr_m9ilo2io6w1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Cam tilted his head "Intense? That wasn't anything" He said honestly to them

Jackson smirked "Though you already admitted it" He said before kissing them both on the cheek "Well I think my life is now perfect"
"That's just her way of saying she saw you both naked. Don't you have a robe or something?" Ulquiorra asked as he looked at Cam. "Put some clothes on please! I can't see anything unless you do." Celia said.

-------

(If I don't reply, that means I passed out cold)

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Nexia sends off a burst of energy when River touches her, throwing him toward Noah.
Noah grabs Rivers shoulder turning him to stardust again. "Don't be an idiot! Nexia is in a state of rupture, she can't hear or see anything, she can just feel energy. You need her to calm down before you do anything!" He orders, healing any wounds Nexia might have inflected. "I'm going to help that poor boy. Stay here" He orders as he teleports over to William and turns him to stardust when he grabs his hand. "No time to explain." He tells William quickly

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William shook his head "Just get me out!" He said in pain

shortyshot8 said:
Cam tilted his head "Intense? That wasn't anything" He said honestly to them

Jackson smirked "Though you already admitted it" He said before kissing them both on the cheek "Well I think my life is now perfect"
Dove elbows Jackson in the stomach. "I did not!" She snaps. Angel laughs. "Thank you for returning us to Aria, some are more cheerful than others" She says playfully referring to Dove's reaction.

River shook his head as he turned normal agains and yelled at nexia "NEXIA STOP THIS PLEASE!!" He yelled as he ran over and hugged her from behind burrying his face into her neck as he held her there "please stop" he wispered into her as he started to cry knowing it was all his fault

@Piffy Queen

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's just her way of saying she saw you both naked. Don't you have a robe or something?" Ulquiorra asked as he looked at Cam. "Put some clothes on please! I can't see anything unless you do." Celia said.
-------

Cam snapped his fingers and made himself have clothes on "That better?"

Daniel reaver]Mitsu smiled and hugged her happily as her tail came back out "that's so cool" she said childishly to fall before blushijg the succubus sloghtly kicking in 'will you better not be all weird when I get back' she thought as she smiled at fall [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17257-summer-dotty/ said:
@Summer Dotty[/URL]
Feather smiled, briefly looking around for an escape route as she was hugged. It seemed nobody was even attending class - what sort of High School is this? "Oh, okay!" She smiled brightly, and started to edge away from her. "Well... I'm just gonna..."

WeirdPrincess said:
-------

((RIP Celia, died from nude parents. Call child protective services STAT))

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Dove elbows Jackson in the stomach. "I did not!" She snaps. Angel laughs. "Thank you for returning us to Aria, some are more cheerful than others" She says playfully referring to Dove's reaction.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson frowned "Do you mean you don't like me?" He asked sadly

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi sat down on a desk slightly annoyed "I what?" He asked angrily
She tilted her head, coming clean, "You're like a Vampire." She continued to study her biology book, raising an eyebrow about information concerning lilacs. "Oooh," she cooed.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
She tilted her head, coming clean, "You're like a Vampire." She continued to study her biology book, raising an eyebrow about information concerning lilacs. "Oooh," she cooed.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi laughed a little "Is that so? If so can I bite into your neck?" He asked her in an angry tone

Roman said:
"I'm a student..." Roman said with a sigh. "I was just curious, and felt maybe a little he-- Wait.... Did you just ask me if I was chasing schoolgirls? That is REALLY messed up. I will forgive you though, it would make no sense for me to be mad at someone I don't know for asking a simple question." He said smiling as the wind blew a little.
tumblr_static_tumblr_m9ilo2io6w1r7bmo8o1_500.gif
"...Im Laura." She said, staring at the (apparent) boy. "What's your name?" she said, tilting her head to the side slightly.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]She jumped slightly, quite scared about his tone of voice. "A-ah..."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi crossed his arms "When I was asking you if you liked me I meant as a friend but I guess I don't have to go through the effort of asking you out"

Noah appears next to River, turning him to stardust, but keeps letting him hug Nexia. "None of this is your fault. She had this long coming, truly." He teleports to front of Nexia. He raises his hand a summons a blackhole. "River... This will hurt you... but It's the only way to truly save her" he speaks before activating the Black Hole.

Nexia's body slowly turns into midnight black stardust. The stardust flees into the black hole, slowly vanishing from Rivers arm. The black hole closes when the last of the stardust vanishes.

@Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]Mitsu realized then frowned more "o-oh...... Ok then" she said with a frown as she turned away a little her tail going limp as a sad look came over her face [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17257-summer-dotty/ said:
@Summer Dotty[/URL]
"Sorry!" She darted away, her skirt flaring in the breeze and her blazer having to be held in place.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson frowned "Do you mean you don't like me?" He asked sadly
Dove slightly annoyed grabs Angel's shoulder and screams "Zodiac Gemini" The two vanish in a flash and Aria reappears. "She likes you" Aria whispers into Jackson's ear with a giggle following it.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi crossed his arms "When I was asking you if you liked me I meant as a friend but I guess I don't have to go through the effort of asking you out"
"I-I want some privacy, Tatsumi..." She whimpered, burying her head into her hands. Her ears drooped and pinned to her head, and her tail became limp and unmoving.

Kalin walked into the building, looking around for someone to talk to, but everyone seemed to be ignoring him.'Im not outside of reality, am I...' he said, wondering why he couldn't get someone to talk with him.

River went wide eyed before he looked down at his hands before turning normal again and fallinf to his knees "no no no no no no no" he wimpered as he slowl hugged him self his chest starting to hurt badly as he sat there "nexia please come back to me please please" he wimpered to him self his thoughts on nothing else but her which wasn't helping him at all only making him hirt more

@Piffy Queen

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Dove slightly annoyed grabs Angel's shoulder and screams "Zodiac Gemini" The two vanish in a flash and Aria reappears. "She likes you" Aria whispers into Jackson's ear with a giggle following it.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "Are you sure? She hasn't showed it one bit" He said sadly

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"I-I want some privacy, Tatsumi..." She whimpered, burying her head into her hands. Her ears drooped and pinned to her head, and her tail became limp and unmoving.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi walked out slamming the door behind him making the door shatter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back