• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Thana glared at Jack her voice echoin into his head as a necklace appeared on the vial "you mother fucker I won't let you screw up this inocent little girl" her voice echoed as if it was an order to him as she put it back around Nissas neck the vial hanging off the necklace @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Jack sighed "At least she can still drink it.....And she is a Fae they no matter what will crave blood" He said angrily

BlueHawk said:
Jay groans slightly as he thinks for a moment. "Do I have to wear a suit?" He whines as he begins to smirk a bit. "At least I'll get you in a frilly dress." He says with a laugh.
Rain:*looks at him confused at his misunderstanding* No you do not understand. I will be experiencing a girls night. And you will be having a guys night.

-----

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed before making it back into a vial "Dude calm the hell down she won't crave it she just likes my blood it is my choice"
Nissa:*looks at it in awe around her neck, flicking it and poking it, putting the vial in her mouth and starts sucking on it like a bottle, looking at Thana and Jack*

@Daniel reaver

Aeron said:
Ivory happily tugged at her now free dress and looked up at Kite at the mention of cleansing. "Cleansing? Of darkness? That sounds dangerous...but something I would like to do as well. Yea, ill go to!" Ivory landed next to Kite. "But I dont see why you'd go clean your self...I like you the way you are!" She said happily.
Kite blushed a little, rubbing the back of his head. "That's sweet of you, but I have a darker side of me I cannot control. If I go there, I can destroy that part of me." He said. "Then I won't be afraid of hurting anyone." He finished. He started walking into the forest. "We're going to have to walk a while before we stop to rest."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked and motioned for Ulquiorra to move away. He nodded and dropped his arms before going to the other side of the room."You know...I can read thoughts. So I heard what you just said....what does it mean?" She asked softly.
Cam sighed "I am going to most likely die very soon" He said sadly to her

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "At least she can still drink it.....And she is a Fae they no matter what will crave blood" He said angrily
(( Snow and Nora don't crave it... ))

Mayyflower said:
As Levi continues to play. "Well I like being with friends... To be honest I don't know why I like." She says a little embarrassed.
"It's fine. Maybe we can find out what you like together, if that's okay with you." Alastair said quickly as he nervously rubbed the back on his head.

Jennete said:
Rain:*looks at him confused at his misunderstanding* No you do not understand. I will be experiencing a girls night. And you will be having a guys night.
-----

Nissa:*looks at it in awe around her neck, flicking it and poking it, putting the vial in her mouth and starts sucking on it like a bottle, looking at Thana and Jack*

@Daniel reaver
Jay groans again. "You mean I have to do this alone?" He whines yet again.

"If she becomes fucked up like you im taking your life" her voice echoed in his head coldly as he started to feel pain as if she was squeezing his heart as she watched nissa drink the vial down

@shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
"I believe you do it to show someone you care" she says thinking about it.
@Mayyflower
Mayyflower said:
"Well for affection...comfort" she says. "I'd like to try it too someday" she shrugs.
Hiro blushed a little. "Affection...? For someone you care for...? Well, I care for both of you." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's fine. Maybe we can find out what you like together, if that's okay with you." Alastair said quickly as he nervously rubbed the back on his head.
Levi nods "I'd love that" she says smiling.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"If she becomes fucked up like you im taking your life" her voice echoed in his head coldly as he started to feel pain as if she was squeezing his heart as she watched nissa drink the vial down
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack sighed "Did you forget? I was made by a Witch so you can kill me all you want....I will just come back" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I am going to most likely die very soon" He said sadly to her
Celia's eyes widened and she gasped,"What? You can't! W-We just got to meet you and everything...and mom...she'll be devastated!" She exclaimed as tears came to her eyes.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed and wrapped her arms around Akira, hugging him back."Thanks Akki-san for reassuring me. I'll do by best to acquire those hidden powers within me!" She replied with determination before her stomach growled. She stayed silent for a few minutes before whispering,"Stupid stomach....ruining the moment."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and spoke♅...

“ Don't worry about it. I know one place that is still open, they serve the best Japanese food. ”

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro blushed a little. "Affection...? For someone you care for...? Well, I care for both of you." He said.
Harper looked at Hiro. "Y-you do?" She says tilting her head to the side.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia's eyes widened and she gasped,"What? You can't! W-We just got to meet you and everything...and mom...she'll be devastated!" She exclaimed as tears came to her eyes.
Cam put his hands on her shoulders "She cannot know of this okay? If she does she will try to stop me and we will all die" He said seriously

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili nearly screamed out, but feared that the man on the loudspeaker may be listening in. He gritted his teeth, and dashed towards Elyse, Knocking the got into a wall with pure physical force. He then charged another ball of dark energy, sweeping it in an arc that cut at least five of the machines completely in half. He kneeled beside Elyse, erecting a barrier between themselves and the machines, who pounded on it endlessly. For the moment, however, they were safe.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse clutched her stomach, feeling the tip of the bullet nearly having made its way through her abdomen. She couldn't help but scream out, because damn, this really hurt. She knew, oh she knew that the man was definitely watching her, probably relishing in happiness over seeing her like this. She was glad Kili was here, but she felt bad that he had to protect her. Grimacing and gritting her teeth she held out her hand, taking control of all the machines pounding on the barrier, and crushed them from the inside out, the remains crumpling to the floor. This took a lot out of her and aggravated the bullet, pushing it closer to the surface, making her convulse and twitch backwards. She coughed out a cry of pain. She hated having Kili see her like this, but she hated being like this even more.

Jennete said:
((Snow just hides it well.... she also has stated many times she only wants Roman's.....))
(( She did? Yikes, never noticed

Mayyflower said:
Harper looked at Hiro. "Y-you do?" She says tilting her head to the side.
Hiro nodded. "Of course! You guys are my first friends! This is the longest my brothers have left me alone." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back