• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled before hugging them both "I love you both more than you could know" He said a single tear falling from his face
Celia happily hugged him,"We love you too Daddy! We'll keep you and each other safe." Ulquiorra hesitantly hugged him back,"You make it sound like you're gonna die...." He murmured.

Mayyflower said:
Harper frowned. "It's fine, Levi loves kids what are you talking about? Lexi is a black dragon and scarlet is a white one, Their twins." She says smiling @TheRebelliousDragon
Hiro stares up at the clouds. "My brother Kite was saying something about kissing... What is that..?" He asked. "I wanna try it."

@LunaCrosby

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia happily hugged him,"We love you too Daddy! We'll keep you and each other safe." Ulquiorra hesitantly hugged him back,"You make it sound like you're gonna die...." He murmured.
Cam laughed slightly as another tear fell while he thought "They have no idea"

Daniel reaver]Mika giggled as a smoker appeared Spraying himeragi a face and making her let Go before mika got out side "Sentinal oxygen!" She said happily as she changed [ATTACH=full]129861[/ATTACH] and toom off into the sky twoards the city [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Himeragi then swung her gun blade at the smoke making it go away as she jumped infront of Mika and aimed her gun blades at Mika*

''dont make me do this mika...im stronger than you think''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Anything for a pretty lady." Alastair laughed as he sat back and watched her play."I was wondering, what else do you like besides playing music?" He asked, tilting his head.
As Levi continues to play. "Well I like being with friends... To be honest I don't know why I like." She says a little embarrassed.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and pulled Asuka into a hug. He spoke as he did so♅...

“ Awh~ Don't feel useless, your powers will manifest into something greater than you'll ever need. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka laughed and wrapped her arms around Akira, hugging him back."Thanks Akki-san for reassuring me. I'll do by best to acquire those hidden powers within me!" She replied with determination before her stomach growled. She stayed silent for a few minutes before whispering,"Stupid stomach....ruining the moment."

Mika giggled as she rocketed around himeragi like it was a game as she flew through the city happily the out over the ocean and twoards Mexico happily (yes that's right im taking this to a different country

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( A creation of a witch -I dunno. Ask Weird Princess xD )))

[/QUOTE]
( xD I know but.....No Human should have the power that he does.....I just don't know.....Let me make a PM real quick)

BlueforBluey said:
Iori smiled and looks at the guy "Sure that will be interesting" he replied "also can you do me a favor can we just capture it first I need to inspect don't worry you can do whatever you want with it after I inspect it" he said in a monotone voice.
"Sure thing, kid, but I cant promise that it'll be alive when you inspect it. This thing isn't something to be messed with." Grimm began his walk into the forest. "Hey, you need to lighten up more man...or are you tone deaf?" He joked, not really have heard a monotone voice before

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( A creation of a witch -I dunno. Ask Weird Princess xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(*Waves enthusiastically* Hiiii! @shortyshot8)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro stares up at the clouds. "My brother Kite was saying something about kissing... What is that..?" He asked. "I wanna try it."
@LunaCrosby
Harper gasps. "You don't know what kissing is?" She asks suprised "My sister is always kissing." She says "It's where two peoples lips collide." She says

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she smiles taking the blood and she opens it sniffing and looks at Thana* I can have this all now?
@shortyshot8

--------

Rain:*to Jay* Apparently she is Nissa Maestro. It is not important Jay, what is is that I will be going out and wearing a frilly dress and you will be bonding with the males H something and Human over there and Idiot.

@BlueHawk
Jack sighed "Why am I called the idiot?" He asked almost annoyed

Thana looked at the blood "don't drink it ever" she said softly not wanting her to crave the blood of others as she sealed the bottle and made a necklace out of it then put it over her neck along with the soul

@Jennete

Daniel reaver]Mika giggled as she rocketed around himeragi like it was a game as she flew through the city happily the out over the ocean and twoards Mexico happily (yes that's right im taking this to a different country [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''aigo...guess i have to chase her down then...''

*Himeragi then sprouted her wings one raven black and the other angelic white and flew after her. She then caught up to her and aimed Marbas at her*

''dont make it an aerial fight, im warning you''

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she smiles taking the blood and she opens it sniffing and looks at Thana* I can have this all now?
@shortyshot8

--------

Rain:*to Jay* Apparently she is Nissa Maestro. It is not important Jay, what is is that I will be going out and wearing a frilly dress and you will be bonding with the males H something and Human over there and Idiot.

@BlueHawk
Roman waves to Rain whennhe hears her say idiot.

Jennete said:
@shortyshot8

--------

@BlueHawk
Jay groans slightly as he thinks for a moment. "Do I have to wear a suit?" He whines as he begins to smirk a bit. "At least I'll get you in a frilly dress." He says with a laugh.

Mayyflower said:
Harper gasps. "You don't know what kissing is?" She asks suprised "My sister is always kissing." She says "It's where two peoples lips collide." She says
Hiro raised a eyebrow. "What would you do that for...?" He asked, still wanting to try it.

@LunaCrosby

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite got up and helped her pull. "I'm going to this... Dark Exceed altar thingy my brother told me about. Legend has it that it can cleanse a Exceed of darkness. I'll no longer be evil!" He laughed as he pulled her free. "Do you want to come?"
Ivory happily tugged at her now free dress and looked up at Kite at the mention of cleansing. "Cleansing? Of darkness? That sounds dangerous...but something I would like to do as well. Yea, ill go to!" Ivory landed next to Kite. "But I dont see why you'd go clean your self...I like you the way you are!" She said happily.

Daniel reaver]Thana looked at the blood "don't drink it ever" she said softly not wanting her to crave the blood of others as she sealed the bottle and made a necklace out of it then put it over her neck along with the soul [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Jack sighed before making it back into a vial "Dude calm the hell down she won't crave it she just likes my blood it is my choice"

Mika laughed happily as she flew trails of white air coming off of her wings as she flew "why are you acting like this himeragi" she asked as she flipped so she could look up at her before turning back and suddenly speeding up quickly

@Himeragi Seiker

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed slightly as another tear fell while he thought "They have no idea"
Celia blinked and motioned for Ulquiorra to move away. He nodded and dropped his arms before going to the other side of the room."You know...I can read thoughts. So I heard what you just said....what does it mean?" She asked softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back