• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mika glared before she looked away "this sucks" she said before she looked at himeragi as a smoker appeared and smoked the hole room as she ran out the door happily "if they won't go with me then I'll do it my self" she said as she ran the smoker following her while it shot her black fog back filling the hall so himeragi would have a hard time following her

@Himeragi Seiker

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Sure, just send her over whenever your ready xD )
Ivory went along the forest, looking for small flowers to make a flower chain for her hair and found a nice bush full of star jasmines. Happy to find her favorite flower, she sat and began to pluck.

Jennete said:
Rain:*silent for a moment, glancing at Nissa and tsks a little looking away* She is your responsibility Woman. She is not just an innocent pink haired pixie. She is an Eater, one of the rarest breeds of Fae and she will open portals and cause madness wherever she goes because she only has had the life experience of one day. And I will only come if I may wear a frilly dress. *she says dead serious*
Nissa:*looks at Jack and smiles at him standing up for her*

------

Snow:*frowns* But I do not control how many children our combined energy will raise in the water- *she is cut off by Rain's statement and she frowns* So the Eater... we are just letting her go?

@shortyshot8 @Roman
Jack smiled at Nissa "I'm not going to let one of my few friends be forgotten" He said happily

Thana cheered then looked down at her "oh but I can do more than that" she said as a part of a soul appeared "I shall give her the life experiences" she said as she held it out for nissa to take

@Jennete

LunaCrosby said:
@Mayyflower
"Hi again Harper!" She smiles, seeming less shy than last time. "Ooh dragons are cool!" She says happily.
Hiro giggled and rolled over to get a better look at her. "You bet! One day, I'm gonna ride one!" He said excitedly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia stopped squirming and looked at him,"We'll be care, but why is it dangerous for us? What's so bad about you being our father?"
Cam set them down "I have done some very bad things.....I used to be a bad person and killed people just like this" He said making a chair into a Human and blasting him with a finger making him dust

Hiro giggled and rolled over to get a better look at her. "You bet! One day, I'm gonna ride one!" He said excitedly.
"That would be so cool" she said, an amazed look on her face.

Jennete said:
Rain:*silent for a moment, glancing at Nissa and tsks a little looking away* She is your responsibility Woman. She is not just an innocent pink haired pixie. She is an Eater, one of the rarest breeds of Fae and she will open portals and cause madness wherever she goes because she only has had the life experience of one day. And I will only come if I may wear a frilly dress. *she says dead serious*
Nissa:*looks at Jack and smiles at him standing up for her*

------

Snow:*frowns* But I do not control how many children our combined energy will raise in the water- *she is cut off by Rain's statement and she frowns* So the Eater... we are just letting her go?

@shortyshot8 @Roman
"I guess me and Jack are hanging out tonight... Hayate too..." Roman said sighing.

@Daniel reaver @shortyshot8 @Jennete

Aeron said:
Ivory went along the forest, looking for small flowers to make a flower chain for her hair and found a nice bush full of star jasmines. Happy to find her favorite flower, she sat and began to pluck.
Kite still wasn't sure if he should go on this long journey alone... He sat on the ground, a bit frustrated. "Yuto did say it would be dangerous..." He sighed.

Daniel reaver]Thana cheered then looked down at her "oh but I can do more than that" she said as a part of a soul appeared "I shall give her the life experiences" she said as she held it out for nissa to take [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Jack slapped the soul away "Thana you should know she needs to know those feelings on her own!"

Aeron said:
Grimm smirked. "Well, you asked what I was doing here, which gave me impression that you've been here before, and the only interesting thing here is this boulder, so if you come here a lot, in a way, you'd come to feel as if this was your boulder." Grimm nodded, happy with his explanation and frowned at the boulder. "Theres scratch marks on this boulder." He came over and traced them lightly with his fingers. "And there not from around here."
"is that so.." Iori said "I think there are creatures from this forest that scratch this boulder but if your saying they're not from around here..." he said in a monotone voice as he scratched his head and looks carefully at the scratch marks on the boulder.

LunaCrosby said:
"That would be so cool" she said, an amazed look on her face.
Hiro looked back up at the sky. "But Yuto said that if I even got NEAR a dragon, it would bite my head off." He said sadly.

Thana death glared Jack sending fear into him "how dare you. You may not speak like your better than me" she said coldly to him sending a chill down her spine "besides how would you know what's best" she said as another one appeared in her hand and she held it out for nissa

@shortyshot8

Kite still wasn't sure if he should go on this long journey alone... He sat on the ground, a bit frustrated. "Yuto did say it would be dangerous..." He sighed.
Ivory looked up as she heard Kite's voice, but he seemed just over a line of bushes. "Kite?" She called out as she slowly stood up, clutching her flower crown.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana death glared Jack sending fear into him "how dare you. You may not speak like your better than me" she said coldly to him sending a chill down her spine "besides how would you know what's best" she said as another one appeared in her hand and she held it out for nissa
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack shook his head "Because we were all born and we create those emotions we don't take them!"

Aeron said:
Ivory looked up as she heard Kite's voice, but he seemed just over a line of bushes. "Kite?" She called out as she slowly stood up, clutching her flower crown.
Kite looked up from where he sat. "Oi! Is that you Ivory? What's up?" He asked. "I'm just about to get going."

Hiro looked back up at the sky. "But Yuto said that if I even got NEAR a dragon, it would bite my head off." He said sadly.
"Not all dragons are like that, my mom has two friends that can turn into dragons" she says and smiles.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and muttered as the creature returned to it's normal size♅...
“ You'd be surprised at how much I suppressed my powers.. ”

...♅Akira returned to his previous form and turned to Asuka, soon talking as a smile broke out♅...

“ So what's your powers, Asuki-chan?~ ”

15659038555_25d3ab9434_o_zpsjkidp4cd.png

[/QUOTE]
Asuka stood there speechless, having watched most of the fight."Akki-san's powers are too good and way better than anyone's I know..." She whispered to herself before smiling as Akira talked to her. The creature flew up and landed on her shoulders, snuggling into the crook of her neck."It's nothing as good as yours. It's just making creatures and summoning things for the most part. I was told by another witch that I have more powers inside of me, I just have to learn how to use them and bring out the energy needed." She explained, laughing nervously."Seeing your powers almost makes me feel useless in a way."

Thana gave him a death glare "what would you know about emotions" she wispered under her breath besides its just enough to teach her how to behave" she said resentment for jack in her voice as she handed her the soul "a gift from me to you" she said as it turned to a necklace and floated around Nissas neck "now promise to be a good girl" she said playfully to her before looking at snow childishly "your coming too" she demanded playfully

@shortyshot8

Daniel reaver]Mika glared before she looked away "this sucks" she said before she looked at himeragi as a smoker appeared and smoked the hole room as she ran out the door happily "if they won't go with me then I'll do it my self" she said as she ran the smoker following her while it shot her black fog back filling the hall so himeragi would have a hard time following her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Himeragi then chases after Mika and grabs her*

''haha gotcha~''

LunaCrosby said:
"Not all dragons are like that, my mom has two friends that can turn into dragons" she says and smiles.
Hiro got excited as he stood up. "R-Really?! Could I ride one of them?!" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back