• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked "Let's do this kid!" He said happily as if he had wanted to do this forever
Roman stood perfectly still, "Throw your first punch.... I will wait for you to do so."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "No it usually doesn't" He said with a shrug
Ulquiorra reached out and grabbed Celia's tail, making her face turn red."L-Let go Ulqui! That feels weird!" Celia exclaimed as she grabbed his tail. He groaned as his face turned a bright red."Y-You let go!" "No, you let go first!"

Aeron said:
All right...Grimm tugged at his hoodie as he wandered around the forest, approaching a big boulder that was covered in moss. He looked up and tilted his head, frowning as he observed it.
Iori phased through the trees at the forest and sees someone who is approaching a big boulder "hey what are you doing here?" he asked the guy.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra reached out and grabbed Celia's tail, making her face turn red."L-Let go Ulqui! That feels weird!" Celia exclaimed as she grabbed his tail. He groaned as his face turned a bright red."Y-You let go!" "No, you let go first!"
Cam sighed "KIDS STOP FIGHTING!!!" He yelled using his tail to hit them sending them flying

Thana gave rain a death glare sending fear into her "you are a heartless creature rain. But I can see why. You have been neglected and tortured by lonely ness and darkness" Thana said as she stared into rains eyes seeing every thing in her soul "you treat this girl like a tool when I'm guessing you felt the same at one point. Till some one showed you what it was like to live. How could you do the same To this girl?" She asked her before looking at her "why would he do that?" She asked her

@Jennete

Jennete said:
Rain:*raises her lip confused by Thana and rolls her eyes* Just give the Eater to me. Snow and I need her power in this world.
Nissa:*shakes her head and pushes against her stasis, finally speaking and she says to Thana* Female.. the lover of Snow's magic is holding me captive...

------

Snow:*hugs Roman looking at Jack* Stop!! No fighting!!

@shortyshot8
Roman sighed, "We we're gonna spar, honey." He said smiling. "Also, we have to talk about the amount of kids you want to have."

(I guess I'll just start off the quest... Feel free to join Kite)

Kite sighed as he stood at the edge of the forest. "So... Yuto told me there was a way to expel the darkness in my soul... I wish I didn't have to do this by myself." He said. "At least I get to try camping!"

@anybody who feels like joining him...

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "We we're gonna spar, honey." He said smiling. "Also, we have to talk about the amount of kids you want to have."
Jack smiled happily as he jumped into the air "Here I come!!!" He yelled throwing a punch at Roman

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro smiled up at her, happy somebody wanted to be his friend. "Hi! I'm Hiro! What's your name?" He asked.
"Kelsey!" She said happily "what were you looking at?" She asked and glanced up.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled happily as he jumped into the air "Here I come!!!" He yelled throwing a punch at Roman
Roman frowned, his Sharingan predicted he would do this. Roman jumped up and kicked Jack in his back. "You can't beat a Sharingan user...."

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods and smirks. "Your not awkward." She says before placing his hands on the harp where they go and shows him the notes and how to make a sound. "All you do it tune it to the sounds you want and you move your fingers towards you." She says as she does it.
Alastair chuckled,"Thanks I guess." He said as she moved his fingers to make a sound on the harp."The harp sounds almost as beautiful as you look." He stated as he continued to glide his fingers along the strings.

Roman said:
Snow:*she tilts her head* I know that some water fay have 20 but I just want to have a small family in keeping with tradition of Human life styles. *she looks up since she is still holding onto Roman and her eyes widen at the punch Jack threw, stepping back as they spar, worried for her love and for Jack, not wanting them to be hurt* I...I do not like this...

@shortyshot8

BlueforBluey said:
Iori phased through the trees at the forest and sees someone who is approaching a big boulder "hey what are you doing here?" he asked the guy.
"Hm?" Grimm turned and saw a guy standing in the clearing. "Im sorry...is this your boulder?" Grimm asked innocently as he took a step back from it. "Its just so...strange compared to the others..." he said as he lookedvat it from afar.

LunaCrosby said:
(Let's see... I got kagura,zero,Allen,toru,Kelsey,lilliana,Jason,James,Jay xD )
I only have Ivory open right now so any is fine :)

Mayyflower said:
( Can I have someone interact with Lexi or Navi she's new?)
(Character list!)

Kite: Edge of the forest(free)

Yuto: Arcade(free)

Celia: Amusement park(free)

Dex: Out on a walk(free)

Diablo: Park(free)

Aiden: With Violetta(busy)

Hiro: Looking at the clouds with Kelsey(busy, but feel free to jump in)

Roman said:
Roman frowned, his Sharingan predicted he would do this. Roman jumped up and kicked Jack in his back. "You can't beat a Sharingan user...."
Jack chuckled a little "Is that so? Tell me does that little Sharingan know about this.....Fu Kil Tel Mah Ti Met Neg Chi Ki Tef Lek Rel Tak" He said about to release his seal on his magic before he heard Snow "Sorry I will stop..."

@Jennete

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled,"Thanks I guess." He said as she moved his fingers to make a sound on the harp."The harp sounds almost as beautiful as you look." He stated as he continued to glide his fingers along the strings.
Levi blushed. "Oh Why thank you." She says laughing a little as she began to play.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she tilts her head* I know that some water fay have 20 but I just want to have a small family in keeping with tradition of Human life styles. *she looks up since she is still holding onto Roman and her eyes widen at the punch Jack threw, stepping back as they spar, worried for her love and for Jack, not wanting them to be hurt* I...I do not like this...
@shortyshot8
Roman sighed, "Take it from me: Humans have at least 2 kids. But 10? Is that a Fae tradition?" He asked curiously

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "KIDS STOP FIGHTING!!!" He yelled using his tail to hit them sending them flying
Celia and Ulquiorra flew back into a wall, dropping each other's tails and groaning in pain."Daddies so cold..." She muttered as she side glanced Ulquiorra. "I could care less. We were going a bit to far." He said as he hit her with his tail, making him snicker. Celia gasped and hit him back,"Don't hit me!" She exclaimed before they both began to hit each other with their tails, paying no attention to Cam.

LunaCrosby said:
"Kelsey!" She said happily "what were you looking at?" She asked and glanced up.
Hiro looked back up at the clouds. "I'm looking at the clouds! Their pretty cool right? I'm trying to guess what they look like..." He said, rambling on.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Character list!)
Kite: Edge of the forest(free)

Yuto: Arcade(free)

Celia: Amusement park(free)

Dex: Out on a walk(free)

Diablo: Park(free)

Aiden: With Violetta(busy)

Hiro: Looking at the clouds with Kelsey(busy, but feel free to jump in)
(Harper is 8 so she might as well jump on with Kelsey and hiro, now why is kite at the edge of the forest)

Aeron said:
"Hm?" Grimm turned and saw a guy standing in the clearing. "Im sorry...is this your boulder?" Grimm asked innocently as he took a step back from it. "Its just so...strange compared to the others..." he said as he lookedvat it from afar.
Iori suddenly got a little confused "I don't remember having a boulder" he said and goes near the boulder "why is this boulder strange to you?" he asked the guy.

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed. "Oh Why thank you." She says laughing a little as she began to play.
"Anything for a pretty lady." Alastair laughed as he sat back and watched her play."I was wondering, what else do you like besides playing music?" He asked, tilting his head.

Mayyflower said:
(Harper is 8 so she might as well jump on with Kelsey and hiro, now why is kite at the edge of the forest)
(He's about to go on a adventure to cleanse himself of darkness :3 meaning he will no longer randomly attack people! :D )

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia and Ulquiorra flew back into a wall, dropping each other's tails and groaning in pain."Daddies so cold..." She muttered as she side glanced Ulquiorra. "I could care less. We were going a bit to far." He said as he hit her with his tail, making him snicker. Celia gasped and hit him back,"Don't hit me!" She exclaimed before they both began to hit each other with their tails, paying no attention to Cam.
Cam laughed a little before picking them both up with each of his hands "Will you two stop? Listen you need to always have eachothers backs otherwise one of you will get hurt because both of you have half of my power and combined you have it all"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back