• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Take it from me: Humans have at least 2 kids. But 10? Is that a Fae tradition?" He asked curiously
Snow:*she shakes her head* No it's just so easy to make children. I can create four at one time actually for water fay

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro looked back up at the clouds. "I'm looking at the clouds! Their pretty cool right? I'm trying to guess what they look like..." He said, rambling on.
Harper sees Kelsey and she walks over to Kelsey. "Hey kels, Whatcha doing?" She asks now noticing Hiro. "What's your name?" She asks

Daniel reaver]Thana gave rain a death glare sending fear into her "you are a heartless creature rain. But I can see why. You have been neglected and tortured by lonely ness and darkness" Thana said as she stared into rains eyes seeing every thing in her soul "you treat this girl like a tool when I'm guessing you felt the same at one point. Till some one showed you what it was like to live. How could you do the same To this girl?" She asked her before looking at her "why would he do that?" She asked her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Rain:*she takes a step back, freaked out by the female for once...*

Nissa: So Snow can put me back in the pond..

Toru walked around she saw Kelsey with the other boy so she figure shed be alright. She began to sing to herself as she walked, headphones in her ears.

Song: [media]

[/media]

Daniel reaver](;-; [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL] please notice me sempai)
((Why do I keep being called sempai lol, I sowwy I noticed though))

Mayyflower said:
Harper sees Kelsey and she walks over to Kelsey. "Hey kels, Whatcha doing?" She asks now noticing Hiro. "What's your name?" She asks
Hiro smiled at her as well, leaning back against the tree. "My name is Hiroshima! But you can call me Hiro!" He said, excited so many people wanted to meet him.

(Character list!)
Kite: Edge of the forest(free)

Yuto: Arcade(free)

Celia: Amusement park(free)

Dex: Out on a walk(free)

Diablo: Park(free)

Aiden: With Violetta(busy)

Hiro: Looking at the clouds with Kelsey(busy, but feel free to jump in)
(Can I get I get ivory to kite? xD )

Jennete said:
Rain:*she takes a step back, freaked out by the female for once...*
Nissa: So Snow can put me back in the pond..
Jack looked over at them before appearing next to them all "Sorry but I'm not going to let you do that to her" He said with a smirk

@Daniel reaver

Hiro looked back up at the clouds. "I'm looking at the clouds! Their pretty cool right? I'm trying to guess what they look like..." He said, rambling on.
Kelsey looked up and glanced at a cloud "I see a bunny!" She says happily and smiles.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she shakes her head* No it's just so easy to make children. I can create four at one time actually for water fay
Roman nods, "We can't just have two? A little girl and boy?" He asked smiling. He took Snow's hand and took her back to where they were sitting.

Daniel reaver]Mika got up "we should go find some one" she said excitedly to himeragi [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''nah...take a break. besides, its best that we dont kill a lot of people while we're young..especially at your age, itll ruin your childhood..''

Hiro smiled at her as well, leaning back against the tree. "My name is Hiroshima! But you can call me Hiro!" He said, excited so many people wanted to meet him.
Harper smiles. "I'm Harper!" She says quietly. "Ooo my sister loves looking up at the sky." She says laying down besides Kelsey . @LunaCrosby

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey looked up and glanced at a cloud "I see a bunny!" She says happily and smiles.
Hiro smiled at her. "See? It's fun right?" He laughed pointing at another cloud. "That one looks like a dragon!"

Thana held nissa closer "how would you like to be forgoten and left in the bottom of a dark pond to only be an energy source" she asked rain coldly as she cradled nissa more "I can see it all rain. Your life. What you've been though. I feel the pain in every one. And this little ones matches yours pretty good." She said softly as she stared at rain "giver her a chance" she said before looking over at every one else "hmmm.... Oh oh rain why not you me and nissa go out on a girls night" she said to her as off every thing that just happened didn't

@Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little before picking them both up with each of his hands "Will you two stop? Listen you need to always have eachothers backs otherwise one of you will get hurt because both of you have half of my power and combined you have it all"
"He started it!" Celia said, pointing a finger at Ulquiorra and squirmed as Cam picked them up. "We don't even know the types of powers you have. I'll always watch out for her, so there's nothing to worry about." Ulquiorra said as he looked at him.

Mayyflower said:
Harper smiles. "I'm Harper!" She says quietly. "Ooo my sister loves looking up at the sky." She says laying down besides Kelsey . @LunaCrosby
Hiro looked over at her. "My big brothers are Kite and Yuto, they don't hang out with me much... So this is what I do in my spare time." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
"He started it!" Celia said, pointing a finger at Ulquiorra and squirmed as Cam picked them up. "We don't even know the types of powers you have. I'll always watch out for her, so there's nothing to worry about." Ulquiorra said as he looked at him.
Cam sighed "Just be careful okay? If anyone finds out what you are or that I am your Father you will be in danger" He said thinking of his past

BlueforBluey said:
Iori suddenly got a little confused "I don't remember having a boulder" he said and goes near the boulder "why is this boulder strange to you?" he asked the guy.
Grimm smirked. "Well, you asked what I was doing here, which gave me impression that you've been here before, and the only interesting thing here is this boulder, so if you come here a lot, in a way, you'd come to feel as if this was your boulder." Grimm nodded, happy with his explanation and frowned at the boulder. "Theres scratch marks on this boulder." He came over and traced them lightly with his fingers. "And there not from around here."

Daniel reaver]"Please please please" she begged himeragi cutely as she gave her puppy eyes [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''no, your too young. besides even if im not related to you in anyway, i still want you to have an innocent childhood so you dont grow up to be a killer''

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Just be careful okay? If anyone finds out what you are or that I am your Father you will be in danger" He said thinking of his past
Celia stopped squirming and looked at him,"We'll be care, but why is it dangerous for us? What's so bad about you being our father?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I know of you're other powers and what you are. You are much stronger then I am, yet you held back. Interesting...to say the least." The creature said as it grinned before pulling out its left eye, which was made of glass."I now have on record, what powers you've used with me and now I must train to surpass that. Though it's impossible to, it's worth try. It was fun sparing with you, you are worth of miss Suka-san. Goodbye." It waved before a bright light engulfed the creature and returned it to its normal size.
...♅Akira sighed lightly and muttered as the creature returned to it's normal size♅...

“ You'd be surprised at how much I suppressed my powers.. ”

...♅Akira returned to his previous form and turned to Asuka, soon talking as a smile broke out♅...

“ So what's your powers, Asuki-chan?~ ”

15659038555_25d3ab9434_o_zpsjkidp4cd.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back