• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(Well... I got a new character, he's a 9 year old named Hiroshima. But he'd rather be called Hiro... Finally, I might start a quest :3)

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods smiling* Yes oh good you were not having a nightamre
"Oh man.... I can already see myself..." Roman said his eye twitched a little.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack punched Roman in the gut and whispered in his ear "It wasn't a dream just don't say shit like that"
Roman frowned and punched Jack in the face, "Don't hit me ever again."

Daniel reaver]Thana sighed "do you know under stand my Sweet snow. Look at her cant you fell the life she gives off. The want she has to not become a forgoten stone that some one slipped into a lake" she asked snow concerned by how cold this sweet girl was acting to such a tormented soul [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Snow:*she looks at Nissa and feels slight compassion for her once possession. She reaches out when a hand slaps it away*

---

Rain:*she smirks standing between Snow and Nissa, having flown over here suddenly when she had sensed Nissa and Snow's faint bond. Jay had propbably followed her ((yep he did lol @BlueHawk ))* She is our possession. Nothing more, nothing less. She is our property and our key to Fae and power. We can not let her become any more aware of this world or we will not be able to turn her into light again. *she looks at Thana, smirking a little* Sorry mommy dearest but that THING in your arms belongs to us. She was given like a pacifier as a baby shower to our parents. Things are different in Fae then here

Navi walks around the courtyard a little bit lost. She looks at her map still confused. I don't understand maps. She thinks frustrating herself.

Roman said:
"Oh man.... I can already see myself..." Roman said his eye twitched a little.
Roman frowned and punched Jack in the face, "Don't hit me ever again."
Jack wiped some blood from his mouth "Is this really happening? Because I sure hope it is! I've been itching to pound something all day!"

[QUOTE="BlueforBluey]( ahhh ok I think I see your post earlier.... can you randomize who I will interact..)

[/QUOTE]
TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Well... I got a new character, he's a 9 year old named Hiroshima. But he'd rather be called Hiro... Finally, I might start a quest :3)
Well, I got a guy and girl...pick your poison and I pass the the other one to the next person cause im bad at choosing for others xD

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Yeah I guess so" He said making them adults again "If you want to see how insanely it turns you on then you should have grown them in when you reach this age so have at it" He said with a smirk
Celia yelled as she fell again."Not again! Give me a warning next time Dad!" She exclaimed as she shot to her feet. Ulquiorra stood a few ways away, holding his tail in his hands."Does it turn you on if you're just touching it yourself?"

Thana smiled "oh you poor tortured little soul" she said to rain as she leaned over kissing rains four head "to be so could is to deserve no mercy From me. Even death can have compassion for such a thing. For you neglect her light and there for you neglect her" she said softly

To rain

@Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
Jack wiped some blood from his mouth "Is this really happening? Because I sure hope it is! I've been itching to pound something all day!"
Roman frowned, "I doubt you'd want to get in a fight with me." He said pulling down his mask, activating his Sharingan.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia yelled as she fell again."Not again! Give me a warning next time Dad!" She exclaimed as she shot to her feet. Ulquiorra stood a few ways away, holding his tail in his hands."Does it turn you on if you're just touching it yourself?"
Cam laughed a little "No it usually doesn't" He said with a shrug

LunaCrosby said:
(Can Kelsey interact with him :o )
(Of course xD )

Hiro laid in the grass silently under a tree, looking at the clouds. "That one looks like a lollipop!" He said excitedly, pointing at a cloud.

Aeron said:
Well, I got a guy and girl...pick your poison and I pass the the other one to the next person cause im bad at choosing for others xD
(nah really just choose one for me it doesn't matter really...)

Roman said:
Roman frowned, "I doubt you'd want to get in a fight with me." He said pulling down his mask, activating his Sharingan.
Jack cracked his knuckles before putting a blindfold on "I know your little trick" He said with a smirk

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Of course xD )
Hiro laid in the grass silently under a tree, looking at the clouds. "That one looks like a lollipop!" He said excitedly, pointing at a cloud.
Kelsey spots a kid around her age, maybe a bit older. She excitedly ran over and leaned over him "Hi!" She said happily and smiled.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack cracked his knuckles before putting a blindfold on "I know your little trick" He said with a smirk
"Nah, I have more than just copying abilities... " Roman said grinning. "Spar with me. Right here, right now."

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair followed before sitting in a seat the was right next to it."Right...Sorry if I'm so awkward or anything. I'm not exactly the most....social."
Levi nods and smirks. "Your not awkward." She says before placing his hands on the harp where they go and shows him the notes and how to make a sound. "All you do it tune it to the sounds you want and you move your fingers towards you." She says as she does it.

BlueforBluey said:
(nah really just choose one for me it doesn't matter really...)
All right...Grimm tugged at his hoodie as he wandered around the forest, approaching a big boulder that was covered in moss. He looked up and tilted his head, frowning as he observed it.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey spots a kid around her age, maybe a bit older. She excitedly ran over and leaned over him "Hi!" She said happily and smiled.
Hiro smiled up at her, happy somebody wanted to be his friend. "Hi! I'm Hiro! What's your name?" He asked.

Roman said:
"Nah, I have more than just copying abilities... " Roman said grinning. "Spar with me. Right here, right now."
Jack smirked "Let's do this kid!" He said happily as if he had wanted to do this forever

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled "oh you poor tortured little soul" she said to rain as she leaned over kissing rains four head "to be so could is to deserve no mercy From me. Even death can have compassion for such a thing. For you neglect her light and there for you neglect her" she said softly
To rain

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back