• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Mika stared at the tv watching SAO happily and ignoring any thing els "when's mama gonna wake up" She asked Himeragi [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i dunno, hopefully soon''

"Me too I want to go do some thing like mama said getting bad guys" she said as she watched the show

@Himeragi Seiker

River held onto nexia his confidence in there relation ship coming back to him before he looked over at her beofre coldly "I may only be human but I'm not a heartless ass like you" he said coldly to him

@Piffy Queen

Roman said:
Roman sat and watched everyone have fun, smiling brightly.
Hayate grinned evilly, "Is that like... You and Roman's baby?" He asked Snow. His facial expression was obviously saying it was a joke.
Snow:*looks at Thana craddling Nissa and shrugs* No She is more like my property. She only has had consciousness for a day. When I put her back in the pond she will go back o just eating the rocks and making a portal to Fae. She is not worth affection or a title of child because then that would mean I would have to care for her and she actually had feelings *she laughs at the thought. It may have sounded insensitive but Nissa had been explained to Snow for 1,600 years as nothing more then light at the bottom of her pond that did what she wished. How else she should have thought about her? A person? That would make Rain laugh... and Snow too*

@WeirdPrincess @Daniel reaver

Silithia was displeased. None of the three were putting any distance between her nest and themselves. She decided it was time to make some distance and force them to back up. The dragoness spun around, whipping her tail around and slamming it into the ground headed straight for Nexia and River. She was still unhappy about the boy the girl had seemed to throw as well. She growled lowering her horns, threatening to ram them into him as well. At the same time, some raccoon thought it would be a good idea to try and sneak one of the eggs away for dinner.

The little creature got five feet within the nest before she saw it and blasted flames at it with no remorse, effectively frying the creature

@Piffyqueen @danielreaver

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair nodded then hugged him burrying her face in his chest.
Han chuckled, "Lets get home." He held Blair tightly and they appeared at their house, the same room Lily and her jackass was in.

Daniel appeared stoping the blast and standing there in front of the new dragon girl as his four wings came out "why the hostility my dragon" he said as he knelt down and placed a hand on her head to calm her as his eyes became dragon like showing her he was a dragon God

@Demonhunter

@Demonhunter

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
Cam nodded "Yeah I am just worried....I mean after all you are a Incubus" He said looking at him then to her "And you are a Succubus......But can you handle that?"
"Well....if you're not opposed to us having sex, then it should be fine. I don't really wanna have my first time with a stranger though," Celia thought with a frown on her face.

Daniel reaver]Thana still cradled the little girl "why not think of her as a child. She looks like one. She just doesn't have a soul does she" Thana asked snow curiously [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL] @Roman
Roman almost choked on his own spit at the thought of having a child.

Hayate noticed Roman was not liking the talk about children, and his smirk returned. He looked up at Snow and smiled, "Do you wish to have children one day?" He asked Snow, looking at Roman in the corner of his eye.

@Daniel reaver @Jennete

Daniel reaver]Thana still cradled the little girl "why not think of her as a child. She looks like one. She just doesn't have a soul does she" Thana asked snow curiously [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL] @Roman
Snow: I never asked if she did or not. It didn't matter, would you care if your lamp had a soul? No it just gives you the light you need in your life

Nissa:*Still unable to move in Roman's stasis and she yawns, showing her pointy teeth*

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well....if you're not opposed to us having sex, then it should be fine. I don't really wanna have my first time with a stranger though," Celia thought with a frown on her face.
Cam chuckled a little "Not sure if I can help you on that one" He said jokingly

Jennete said:
Snow: I never asked if she did or not. It didn't matter, would you care if your lamp had a soul? No it just gives you the light you need in your life
Nissa:*Still unable to move in Roman's stasis and she yawns, showing her pointy teeth*
Jack appeared next to them "Hey guys what u-" He went wide eyed

Roman said:
Roman almost choked on his own spit at the thought of having a child.
Hayate noticed Roman was not liking the talk about children, and his smirk returned. He looked up at Snow and smiled, "Do you wish to have children one day?" He asked Snow, looking at Roman in the corner of his eye.

@Daniel reaver @Jennete
Snow:*she smiles nodding* Water Fay love having children, my mother was Water fay and she was the sister of 10. Water fay can have a large number of children in a short period of time because we do not get pregnant like Humans. We take energy from our partners and store it in ponds or lakes or sources of water and bless it with our own power and depending on the amount of power births maybe three or four children from one pond. It is a very special and powerful gift to give, life. For water fay having children is very important

Thana giggled a little "but this is not a lamp. A lamp cannot yawn or have teeth or ears. A lamp is an object. This is a creature" she said as she tickeled the little girls stomach a little

@Jennete @Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled a little "Not sure if I can help you on that one" He said jokingly

Jack appeared next to them "Hey guys what u-" He went wide eyed
"I'll deal when the time comes. Ulqui says he'll be fine to, that he doesn't really care if he loses his first time to a stranger. He likes the thought of having a tail apparently." Celia thought as Ulquiorra's face turned red.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles nodding* Water Fay love having children, my mother was Water fay and she was the sister of 10. Water fay can have a large number of children in a short period of time because we do not get pregnant like Humans. We take energy from our partners and store it in ponds or lakes or sources of water and bless it with our own power and depending on the amount of power births maybe three or four children from one pond. It is a very special and powerful gift to give, life. For water fay having children is very important
Roman almost passed out from hearing that.

Hayate nodded, "How many do you wish for, Miss Snow?" He asked, still watching Roman.

Roman looked at him and mouthed, "You will pay for this...."

@Jennete @Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'll deal when the time comes. Ulqui says he'll be fine to, that he doesn't really care if he loses his first time to a stranger. He likes the thought of having a tail apparently." Celia thought as Ulquiorra's face turned red.
Cam smirked "You mean like this?" He asked as his tail began to sway back and forth

Roman said:
Roman almost passed out from hearing that.
Hayate nodded, "How many do you wish for, Miss Snow?" He asked, still watching Roman.

Roman looked at him and mouthed, "You will pay for this...."

@Jennete @Daniel reaver
(Anyone notice Jack? xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "You mean like this?" He asked as his tail began to sway back and forth

(Anyone notice Jack? xD )
(( I'm waiting for him to do something crazy, also the talk about kids has Roman sick... ))

Daniel reaver]"Me too I want to go do some thing like mama said getting bad guys" she said as she watched the show [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

River held onto nexia his confidence in there relation ship coming back to him before he looked over at her beofre coldly "I may only be human but I'm not a heartless ass like you" he said coldly to him

@Piffy Queen
''theres rarely any though....''

Roman said:
(( Roman is about pass out though xD ))
((Naaah....now he will pass out))

Snow:*She thinks about it humming a little* Well maybe 10 like my mother, that seems reasonable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back