• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Roman, Snow, Nora. Those are the people I know that you know. I'm not sure if there is anyone else.... Is there?" Hayate asked curiously.
"I heard my name!" Nora cried out as she appeared next to Thana and Hayate.

@Daniel reaver

Roman said:
"Thanks. I can't take all the glory for the some of the things I did. I had some help along the way, you even helped me a few times." Roman said smiling.
Snow:*laughs smiling* I helped you?

Daniel reaver]River went slightly wide eyed and frowned "she's not like that" he said his confidence about there relation ship faultering in his voice [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL]

"Let's go see roman and snow" she said cheerfully to hayate

@Roman
"Sure thing..." Hayate smiled and put his hand in Thana's and they vanished. When the reappeared they were right behind Roman and Snow.

@Jennete

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia sputtered and hit Ulquiorra, making him whine. She grabbed his hand and touched it to Cam's face. "He doesn't! I promise you that. He likes you enough. Right Ulqui?" He frowned and tightened his grip on Celia's hand. "Yeah...she's right...in a way. I don't hate you..." He thought.
Cam smiled "I guess it's not all that bad" He said before hugging them both gently

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks a little* Why not. It should be fun meeting other powerful students. Since I noticed that no one at this school actually goes to class.
"Yeah, I noticed that too..." He says with a shrug. "My portals with your fae could be quite the power couple." He says with a smile.

Daniel reaver]Mika giggled as a copy of himeragi a gunblade appeared in her hands and she looked it over curiously [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Mitsu sighed as she started to calm down "why is he like that" she said softly
''no one can copy my gun blades to have the same effect. theres a secret in my gun blades that alot do not know''

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "Why do you both have to be so kind and beautiful?" He asked before sighing again
The twins laugh "We were one person. Then... a strange man split us apart. If we were one person, you wouldn't be conflicted?" "And we are twins. We practically have the same face" Angel laughs

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The twins laugh "We were one person. Then... a strange man split us apart. If we were one person, you wouldn't be conflicted?" "And we are twins. We practically have the same face" Angel laughs

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed again and fell backwards onto the ground "I don't know.....You both make me fall for you in your own way" He said truthfully

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "I guess it's not all that bad" He said before hugging them both gently
Celia giggled again and patted his face while Ulquiorra moved his hand away. "We love both you and mommy very much. She'll see us when we're not babies soon. The time is drawing nearer."

Lumina said:
Elyse saw the one go over the top of her to hit one behind her, a reminder to watch their backs. She took control of one, having it attack the nearest three or four. They were strong, she'd give em that, but they weren't exactly a match for themselves. She was about to crush it when she felt the worst pang of pain yet. She doubled over, losing her hold on the machine, which fixed itself and came running toward her. The bullet was pretty much put back together and was making its way aggravatingly slowly to try and get through her skin. She was trying not to cry out in pain, but it wasn't really working. This is what she was worried about.
Kili nearly screamed out, but feared that the man on the loudspeaker may be listening in. He gritted his teeth, and dashed towards Elyse, Knocking the got into a wall with pure physical force. He then charged another ball of dark energy, sweeping it in an arc that cut at least five of the machines completely in half. He kneeled beside Elyse, erecting a barrier between themselves and the machines, who pounded on it endlessly. For the moment, however, they were safe.

BlueHawk said:
"Yeah, I noticed that too..." He says with a shrug. "My portals with your fae could be quite the power couple." He says with a smile.
Rain:*smirks a little and raises an eyebrow* In the arena you mean, right?

--------

Roman said:
"Yeah, you helped me before. All it took was your presence to make me give my all." Roman said smiling. "Hey, Nora, Hayate and Thana."
@Daniel reaver @WeirdPrincess
Snow:*turns around and smiles at the three friendly* Hello! How are you, may I ask what we owe the pleasure of you three dropping by?

"You're scared my words are true human boy" Noah smirks, standing tall. "Well are they?" He asks before falls onto the ground in front of River

"ENOUGH" Nexia screams, her hand still smoking from laughing the miniture meteor. Dark stardust swirls around Nexia as she walks toward her brother. "Why the hell are you here" She barks, surrounded in dark stardust, Her eyes almost midnight black.

@Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]"But any weapon I see or think of I can create at any strength I want" she said to himeragi as she looked over the gunblade before starting to take it appart [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''hmmm..i wanna see which is better mine or yours...''

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled again and patted his face while Ulquiorra moved his hand away. "We love both you and mommy very much. She'll see us when we're not babies soon. The time is drawing nearer."
Cam sighed "In a few hours to be honest" He said before sighing again

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks a little and raises an eyebrow* In the arena you mean, right?
--------

Snow:*turns around and smiles at the three friendly* Hello! How are you, may I ask what we owe the pleasure of you three dropping by?

Nora pouted,"Am I not allowed to see my little sister? I want to bond with you Snow! You're always with Roman."

Hayate waved to Roman and Snow, "Hello, you two. Hey Nora!" He said happily.

Roman flicked Nora in the leg and sighed, "What am I a bartender to you?!" He then looked at Thana and Hayate, "It's the two lovebirds!"

@WeirdPrincess @Jennete @Daniel reaver

River stoodnthere looking down as he tryed to figure it out. Was she really with him just out of pitty. Was her feelings fake. He just stood there looking down a frown forming on his face

@Piffy Queen

Mika cheered happily "yay some thing to do" she said as she got up and smiled at himeragi

@Himeragi Seiker

Roman said:
Hayate waved to Roman and Snow, "Hello, you two. Hey Nora!" He said happily.
Roman flicked Nora in the leg and sighed, "What am I a bartender to you?!" He then looked at Thana and Hayate, "It's the two lovebirds!"

@WeirdPrincess @Jennete @Daniel reaver
"Hey!" Nora exclaimed as she looked at her leg,"I was joking! I just wanna spend some time with Snow." She said as she looked back at Roman. @Jennete

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair followed before sitting in a seat the was right next to it."Right...Sorry if I'm so awkward or anything. I'm not exactly the most....social."
"It's fine" she says stringing the harp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back