• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed as he looked at the two "She seems annoyed wouldn't you agree?" He said with a laugh
Celia giggled and nodded her head as Ulquiorra hit Cam again, clearly mad that Farah had left.

"I would never do that" he said coldly enraged by his outrageous remarks before he frowned a little 'does she even want to be around me' he thought to him self before glaring back at Noah

@Piffy Queen

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson laughed a little "Never did I think someone would like me" He said nervously rubbing the back of his head
"Well, we never thought someone would like BOTH of us" Angel replies to that. "Two wierdos when it comes to romance. You two were meant to be" Dove answers, laughing sarcastically

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled and nodded her head as Ulquiorra hit Cam again, clearly mad that Farah had left.
Cam sighed "This sucks....Even my own son hates me" He said sadly to himself

Daniel reaver]Mika just sat there cris cross beside kajima "sleep wellll" she said childishly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''hey Mika, do you like Kajima at all?''

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
"Well, we never thought someone would like BOTH of us" Angel replies to that. "Two wierdos when it comes to romance. You two were meant to be" Dove answers, laughing sarcastically

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "Why do you both have to be so kind and beautiful?" He asked before sighing again

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles softly and she kisses him back as they sit by her pond, her wings fluttering happily and she whispers softly* I know where I would be without you. I know where a lot of people would be without you. I wouldnt have found my brother or sister.. Rain would still be locked away and homicidal. Jay would still only trust himself and be greedy for anything that could give him power, and I would be weak and alone still. For you are my true strength Roman.
Roman blushed a bright red, "I-I-I did all that? I fixed all those problems? I didn't know I played such a role in all of those lives..." Roman sighed, a tear rolling down his face.

Noah smirks toward River. "Then why on earth would she hang around you if she wasn't forced?" He says coldly. "Why would someone as powerful as Nexia want to hang around some worthless human. Maybe she is hanging around you because she feels guilty for something" His voice remains cold, knowing he is getting under Rivers skin. He wants the truth, through any means necessary.

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "This sucks....Even my own son hates me" He said sadly to himself
Celia frowned,"No!" She clearly said before putting hand up towards his face. "He doesn't hate you, he's just mad that you made her leave. He'll come around eventually," she thought.

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks nodding and sits up, rolling her neck* I hear another tournament is coming up, people were talking about it at the Cafe, it sounds interesting
Jay chuckles and gives her a quick kiss. "Sounds like a good time." He says with a smirk, rubbing her back. "You want to sign up?" He asks.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia frowned,"No!" She clearly said before putting hand up towards his face. "He doesn't hate you, he's just mad that you made her leave. He'll come around eventually," she thought.
Cam's eyes widened "Th-Thank you...." He said softly "But I just feel that he just" He stopped

Roman said:
Roman blushed a bright red, "I-I-I did all that? I fixed all those problems? I didn't know I played such a role in all of those lives..." Roman sighed, a tear rolling down his face.
Snow:*she nods her head and kisses him slowly again, wiping away the tear* You are an important part in my life, and in everyone else's. You even got me back mine and Rain's eater. You are amazing Roman.

BlueHawk said:
Jay chuckles and gives her a quick kiss. "Sounds like a good time." He says with a smirk, rubbing her back. "You want to sign up?" He asks.
Rain:*smirks a little* Why not. It should be fun meeting other powerful students. Since I noticed that no one at this school actually goes to class.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yeah she's fun to be around" she said childishly to himeragi
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed in relief "God why am I acting this way?" He asked himself (You really don't want her to have sex do you xD )

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods her head and kisses him slowly again, wiping away the tear* You are an important part in my life, and in everyone else's. You even got me back mine and Rain's eater. You are amazing Roman.
"Thanks. I can't take all the glory for the some of the things I did. I had some help along the way, you even helped me a few times." Roman said smiling.

(Nooo not yet any ways)

Mitsu appeared on the roof of the school laying there as she breathed heavily "jeez william" she said softly

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's eyes widened "Th-Thank you...." He said softly "But I just feel that he just" He stopped
Celia sputtered and hit Ulquiorra, making him whine. She grabbed his hand and touched it to Cam's face. "He doesn't! I promise you that. He likes you enough. Right Ulqui?" He frowned and tightened his grip on Celia's hand. "Yeah...she's right...in a way. I don't hate you..." He thought.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yeah she's fun to be around" she said childishly to himeragi
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
''ah..okay''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Nooo not yet any ways)
Mitsu appeared on the roof of the school laying there as she breathed heavily "jeez william" she said softly

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William laid there as if waiting for something "Why am I so drawn to her?" He asked himself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back