• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled and pulled away from the hug and kissed her, "Don't worry, I'm here now and I'm perfectly fine." He said enthusiastically.
Roman nods and pecks Snow's lips. "Sounds like a plan." He said smiling. "You know, I don't think I ever told you why I love you, did I?"
Snow:*blushes and wraps her arms around his neck as she nuzzle closer* I believe you only told me one reason

"Apologize" she said to kajima in a childish way the topical childish response except with a gunblade to her neck

@Himeragi Seiker

Thana childishly punched his chest "that's for scaring Me" she said sternly to him then grabed him by the collar and pulling him into her for a kiss

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia grinned,"Yeah! How long does it take to take a shower? Shouldn't she be out by now?" She asked as she looked at the door.
Cam sighed "I have no clue" He said honestly to her

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed as he laid next to her smiling as he looked into her eyes "I love you" He said softly
@Daniel reaver

Nexia gives him a look to say yes, still trying to pull away from her brother Deathgrip

Noah looks toward Nexia. "Why are you trying to return to the person who kept you hidden from me?!" He says, tightening his grip more.

"He didn't keep me hidden idiot!" She screams back

@Daniel reaver

"I'm human I don't have powers" River said frankly to him before grabing nexia and pulling her away from him "and I don't like it when people try to take her from me" he said coldly to him

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson laughed nervously "Does that mean that you aren't aloud to like me?" He asked her
Dove shake her head. "We can both like a person... if my sister was Bi that is. Lesbian remember? I'm not into dudes. but I will happily be your friend" Angel blushes toward Jackson before glaring back at her sister, elbowing her harder.

Mayyflower said:
Levi stands up and claps. "Beautiful, I agree." She says smiling
Alastair chuckled and set the violin down on its stand."Why thank you. I try." He said, bowing as he did."How about the harp? I heard those a large and hard to play, could you show me how you do that?"

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes and wraps her arms around his neck as she nuzzle closer* I believe you only told me one reason
"Well, here a few more: You'are beautiful. Smart. Strong. Nice. The curiosity just makes you even cuter." Roman chuckled. "There is a lot more, trust me."

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Dove shake her head. "We can both like a person... if my sister was Bi that is. Lesbian remember? I'm not into dudes. but I will happily be your friend" Angel blushes toward Jackson before glaring back at her sister, elbowing her harder.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson laughed nervously again "Yeah I guess you are right" He said while thinking "Well there goes my threesome plans"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I'm human I don't have powers" River said frankly to him before grabing nexia and pulling her away from him "and I don't like it when people try to take her from me" he said coldly to him

[/QUOTE][QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William blushed and bit his lower lip as he was being turned on

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I have no clue" He said honestly to her

@Daniel reaver
"Well...Mommy shouldn't ses us like this anyways. It's not time." Celia said as she grabbed Ulquiorra's hand. He blinked and looked down at her, giving her a small smile before squeezing her hand."When does this...thing wear off?"

Mitsu layed there breathing heavily as she vlished a little more not seeing will because her eyes where closed as her tail tightened more

@shortyshot8

Daniel reaver]"Apologize" she said to kajima in a childish way the topical childish response except with a gunblade to her neck [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Thana childishly punched his chest "that's for scaring Me" she said sternly to him then grabed him by the collar and pulling him into her for a kiss

@Roman
Hayate laughed when Thana punched him, but was caught off guard with the kiss. He didn't deny it, instead he embraced it, by deepening the kiss.

Noah stares surprised as his reply. "Human? You're human?!" He glares to Nexia. "T-Then how come I couldn't find your energy!" He questions her.

"Energy flows differently on planets then space" She says frankly, holding River's hand when she gets back to his side.

Noah remains silent. "You're appearance is different. Who hurt you" He says, realizing his sisters longer, blue hair.

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well...Mommy shouldn't ses us like this anyways. It's not time." Celia said as she grabbed Ulquiorra's hand. He blinked and looked down at her, giving her a small smile before squeezing her hand."When does this...thing wear off?"
Cam sighed "Whenever I want it to and that time would be now....I love you both" He said snapping his fingers making them baby's again as he picked them up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu layed there breathing heavily as she vlished a little more not seeing will because her eyes where closed as her tail tightened more
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William blushed more as his breathing began to get heavy just making more lust flow into Mitsu

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Whenever I want it to and that time would be now....I love you both" He said snapping his fingers making them baby's again as he picked them up
Farah came back into the room and sighed,"That was longer than expected." She said as she looked around the room, her eyes widening as she saw stuff thrown everywhere."What happened in here?!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]River stared at Noah still agravated at what he did to nexia as he held her closer to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William blushed more "I-I'm not trying to it's just....Happening" He said nervously

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah came back into the room and sighed,"That was longer than expected." She said as she looked around the room, her eyes widening as she saw stuff thrown everywhere."What happened in here?!"
Cam chuckled a little "Just a little problem that I fixed" He said nervously

Daniel reaver]"Apologize" she said to kajima in a childish way the topical childish response except with a gunblade to her neck [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

@Roman
''you should be the one apologizing since its not nice to make fun of people''

Daniel reaver]Thana kissed him back before pulling away "that's for being alright" she said softly to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"You plan on kissing me for being me next?" Hayate asked jokingly.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson laughed nervously again "Yeah I guess you are right" He said while thinking "Well there goes my threesome plans"
William blushed and bit his lower lip as he was being turned on
Angel smiles toward him. "As soon as I get a life force of my own, why dont we go on a date" She says smiling to him

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed more "I-I'm not trying to it's just....Happening" He said nervously
Cam chuckled a little "Just a little problem that I fixed" He said nervously
"Because this just looks fixed!" Farah exclaimed as she took both Celia and Ulquiorra back."Where were these two when you were fixing this problem?"

Mitsu blushed more "please stop its getting to be to much" she said as her tail squeezed tightly

@shortyshot8

"Well you diserved it for taking her gunblades" she said as she pulled hers away and twirled it around before she sat down again

@Himeragi Seiker

"Actualy yes" Thana said before she grabed his collar with both hands and pulled him into yet another deep kiss

@Roman

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
William blushed even more as he actually liked her squeezing his leg "I-I don't know what to do" He said more lust flowing from him

WeirdPrincess said:
"Because this just looks fixed!" Farah exclaimed as she took both Celia and Ulquiorra back."Where were these two when you were fixing this problem?"
Cam laughed nervously "Here in my arms" He said nervously

Users who are viewing this thread

Back