• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked up at him and smiled,"I'm all good!" She said happily before looking at Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra looked down at her and frowned,"You really need to learn how to dodge. I'll teach you stuff later."
Cam sighed before holding a hand out to her "Sorry about that my power is strong enough to make stuff like that happen" He said nervously

Thana quickly looked back and jumped up wraping her arms around hayates and sobbing into his shoulder

@Roman

"O-oh" River said nervously considering what they did last night as he tight memes his grip on nexias hand a little more

@Piffy Queen

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed from what her tail did "Ye-Yeah that's fine" He said not knowing what she meant
Jackson blushed more "Wha-What? It's not like I like her!" He lied to them clearly
The two laughed. "You're not fooling anyone" Angel said playfully before smiling. "you should really work on being more... not completely obvious" Dove says in a joking matter.

Daniel reaver]Thana quickly looked back and jumped up wraping her arms around hayates and sobbing into his shoulder [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate blinked and hugged Thana back, "Something tells me never to leave clones to keep you company again... What happened?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed before holding a hand out to her "Sorry about that my power is strong enough to make stuff like that happen" He said nervously
Celia smiled and grabbed his hand, pulling herself up."It's fine! It didn't hurt that bad, so I'm fine. I guess Ulqui is strong than me!" She said happily, rocking on her heels.

Nexia entangles her fingers tighter into his as Noah walks closer.

Noah stops before the two. He grabs Nexia's spare hand, pulling her out of Rivers grip and behind him. "Who are you and why were you hiding my sister from me" He speaks coldly, holding Nexia behind him.

Nexia tries to pull away from her brothers grip, looking at River, worried.

@Daniel reaver

Roman said:
"I wouldn't mind talking about it at all. Just to be sure, you're talking about the the day I plan on telling you all my secret?" Roman asked
Snow:*she nods* I always read in books that marriages start with no secrets, so I believe it will be the perfect time to talk about since we will have no secrets *she smiles happily and rubs her nose against his*

WeirdPrincess said:
"After watching you, I have the fingering down by memory and the movements. Sure, I'll give it a go." Alastair said as he pushed himself off the wall and made his way over to her.
Levi watches him. "Nice" she says smiling at him

Daniel reaver]Mika continued to giggle at kajima "thas what you get" she said through the giggling [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''urusai...''

Nonalaka said:
Amara flinched a little but soon adjusted to the pain as it wasn't as bad after a bit
*Natsuru continued to drink Amara's blood then pulling away after*

''thank you''

Daniel reaver]"What?" She asked her curiously [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''in another language, it means shut up''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Thank you" Mitsu said softly to him as she walked over and layed down on the bed
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed as he laid next to her smiling as he looked into her eyes "I love you" He said softly

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
The two laughed. "You're not fooling anyone" Angel said playfully before smiling. "you should really work on being more... not completely obvious" Dove says in a joking matter.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "Is it that obvious?" He asked them both "Though if it is then you both know how I like....Both" He said nervously

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia smiled and grabbed his hand, pulling herself up."It's fine! It didn't hurt that bad, so I'm fine. I guess Ulqui is strong than me!" She said happily, rocking on her heels.
Cam chuckled a little "You are really like your Mother" He said happily

Noah glares toward River. "I have been trying to pick up her energy for almost a week. What powers do you have to cloak an energy" He barks, keeping a tight grip on his sister.

Nexia tries to pull away again, annoyed. "Noah stop! Let me go" She barks to her older brother, him showing no signs of loosening his grip

@Daniel reaver

Mika glared at kajima childishly as the gunblade appeared with his neck inbetween the two blades "that wasn't nice" she said to her in an intimidating way which was cute yet scary considering her age

@Himeragi Seiker

River went wide eyed trying to think of what to say as he looked to nexia for help to see if he should tell him the truth or not

@Piffy Queen

Mayyflower said:
Levi watches him. "Nice" she says smiling at him
Alastair chuckled and took the violin and positioned his fingers in place. Taking a deep breath, he began to play the song with ease and played it beautifully. When he was done, he smiled at her."For a beginner, I think I'm pretty good. What do you say?"

Daniel reaver]Mika glared at kajima childishly as the gunblade appeared with his neck inbetween the two blades "that wasn't nice" she said to her in an intimidating way which was cute yet scary considering her age [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

River went wide eyed trying to think of what to say as he looked to nexia for help to see if he should tell him the truth or not

@Piffy Queen
''kill me, and im sure Neo will punish you for that...''

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed as he laid next to her smiling as he looked into her eyes "I love you" He said softly
Jackson sighed "Is it that obvious?" He asked them both "Though if it is then you both know how I like....Both" He said nervously

Both nod in understanding. "We realized, and that is a first, people mostly pick favorites toward one." Angel says. "But sorry to say there is no chance with me. Angel already told me when we were falling she liked you" Dove says playfully before Angel elbows her. "Aye shush you!"

Daniel reaver]"I thought I hurt you" she said into his shoulder releif in her voice as she spoke [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate chuckled and pulled away from the hug and kissed her, "Don't worry, I'm here now and I'm perfectly fine." He said enthusiastically.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods* I always read in books that marriages start with no secrets, so I believe it will be the perfect time to talk about since we will have no secrets *she smiles happily and rubs her nose against his*
Roman nods and pecks Snow's lips. "Sounds like a plan." He said smiling. "You know, I don't think I ever told you why I love you, did I?"

shortyshot8 said:

Celia grinned,"Yeah! How long does it take to take a shower? Shouldn't she be out by now?" She asked as she looked at the door.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Both nod in understanding. "We realized, and that is a first, people mostly pick favorites toward one." Angel says. "But sorry to say there is no chance with me. Angel already told me when we were falling she liked you" Dove says playfully before Angel elbows her. "Aye shush you!"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson laughed nervously "Does that mean that you aren't aloud to like me?" He asked her

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled and took the violin and positioned his fingers in place. Taking a deep breath, he began to play the song with ease and played it beautifully. When he was done, he smiled at her."For a beginner, I think I'm pretty good. What do you say?"
Levi stands up and claps. "Beautiful, I agree." She says smiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back