• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu continued to breath heaviky "if I see my daughter and she's not a virgin I'll beat the crap out of you" shiras voice echoed into wills head
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William cut off communication in his head before looking at Mitsu again "Mi-Mitsu? Are you sure that you are okay?" He said not noticing where her tail was

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson blushed a little as he thought "This is why" He thought before speaking "Well you both just seem like really kind girls"
They both laugh. Angel smirks and places her lips on his cheek before laughing. "Well we think you're really kind to, I hope you will be around during the separation" She says to him. Dove rolls her eyes at her sisters actions before agreeing with her comment. "You would be a help during the separation"

Daniel reaver]Thana and him appeared on her bed "in sorry I'm sorry" she said to him as she held him close [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Don't worry about it." Hayate said, his voice still hoarse and weak.

Mitsu nodded "j-just a little... Hot" she said to WIlliam as she looked at him a blush apparent on her face

@shortyshot8

"I should have never let you fight minora" she said as she cradled hayate closly

@Roman

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]They both laugh. Angel smirks and places her lips on his cheek before laughing. "Well we think you're really kind to, I hope you will be around during the separation" She says to him. Dove rolls her eyes at her sisters actions before agreeing with her comment. "You would be a help during the separation"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson blushed more "Ye-Yeah I will help whatever it takes" He said nervously shocked of what just happened

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu continued to breath heaviky "if I see my daughter and she's not a virgin I'll beat the crap out of you" shiras voice echoed into wills head
@shortyshot8

He looked over at some gir that was dancing in his rain "some one who actually enjoys it huh" he mumbled to him slef

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Camilla stopped in her tracks as she noticed a rather glum looking individual, she tilted her head at him her light blue hair and dress soaked by the rain.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "Well let's see if you can handle this" He said before closing his eyes "Un Bak Lok Te Fu Cel Tes Pel" He said lighting his butt on fire
Celia burst out laughing and held her stomach,"Oh my god! What in the world?" Ulquiorra's face turned red with embarrassment and anger before patting away the fire."Happy? I'm not affected by that."

Nexia stops them in the courtyard and looks ahead. A boy with purple hair stands in the courtyard, his back to them both. He turns around and smiles toward Nexia. Noah smiles at the sight of finally seeing his sister but Freezes at the sight of a boy standing next to her. He glares toward River.

@Daniel reaver

ib__garry_by_lorii_chan-d5be6io.png

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia burst out laughing and held her stomach,"Oh my god! What in the world?" Ulquiorra's face turned red with embarrassment and anger before patting away the fire."Happy? I'm not affected by that."
Cam smirked "Heh you are stronger than I thought but..." He said before muttering a few words "Un Bak Tol Chi Kil Ne Kam Ti Fel" He said releasing the seal on his power making stuff go flying "Can you handle this?"

He blushed a little as the rain lightened knowing she saw him before quickly looking away as the rain slowly lightened up till it was just a drizzle

@Nonalaka

River goes wide eyed at the boy and slightly tightened his grip on her hand "who is that" he wispered to nexia

@shortyshot8

"I'm sorry baby" Thana said to him as she cradled him worry in her eyes and voice

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson blushed more "Ye-Yeah I will help whatever it takes" He said nervously shocked of what just happened
Dove notices the shock and whispers to him "As soon as we get separated, She's all yours" She says with a smile. Angel giggles when he blushes.

shortyshot8 said:
Dove notices the shock and whispers to him "As soon as we get separated, She's all yours" She says with a smile. Angel giggles when he blushes.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]

[/QUOTE]
(Ignore double post. My thing glitched)

"N-no im not" he said defiantly to this girl 'why would she care' he thought to him self as he watched her while taking out one ear bud

@Nonalaka

@Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
((Cool))
Elyse saw the first wave of four, and caught two of them in her powers. Using a bit more force than what she was used to (yay for bullet wounds taking a toll on her energy!), she turned them toward each other, slamming them into each other, mangling the metal together. She moved her right hand, now free, to slam the shrapnel shards from the collision into the mashed robot (s?). She hoped that would give Kili enough time to take out the other two so she could get ready for the next wave. She smirked again - obviously whoever this guy was controlling the robots wasn't expecting someone who could control metal. Oh well, worked for her.
Kili charged forward, stuffing a fist through the first machine, before leaping over the second. As it sprinted underneath him, he threw its friends at it, both smashing to bits in the ground beneath Kili. He landed, and lifted the pile of scrap before him, tossing at another one that had almost tackled Elyse from behind.

Roman said:
"No need to worry, I'm fine. I just felt it was coming close a time for me to tell you all." Roman said smiling. He kissed Snow and wrapped his arm around her, "I'll be alright til' then."
Snow:*she smiles happily and kisses him back, her hand in his hair and whispers softly* After... can we talk more about getting married?

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Heh you are stronger than I thought but..." He said before muttering a few words "Un Bak Tol Chi Kil Ne Kam Ti Fel" He said releasing the seal on his power making stuff go flying "Can you handle this?"
Ulquiorra easily caught something that flew at him and crushed it in his palms."I don't understand what you just did." He said in a bored tone as he looked at Celia. Celia lied on the floor, pouting with a red circle mark on her face."I got hit...I don't have fast reflexes. That really hurt!" She cried, rubbing her face.

@Roman[/URL]
William blushed from what her tail did "Ye-Yeah that's fine" He said not knowing what she meant

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]

[/QUOTE][QUOTE="Piffy Queen]

[/QUOTE]
Jackson blushed more "Wha-What? It's not like I like her!" He lied to them clearly

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles happily and kisses him back, her hand in his hair and whispers softly* After... can we talk more about getting married?
"I wouldn't mind talking about it at all. Just to be sure, you're talking about the the day I plan on telling you all my secret?" Roman asked

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra easily caught something that flew at him and crushed it in his palms."I don't understand what you just did." He said in a bored tone as he looked at Celia. Celia lied on the floor, pouting with a red circle mark on her face."I got hit...I don't have fast reflexes. That really hurt!" She cried, rubbing her face.
Cam looked shocked "Ful Tek Lak" He said turning off his power and bent over Celia "You okay?" He asked her

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked shocked "Ful Tek Lak" He said turning off his power and bent over Celia "You okay?" He asked her
Celia looked up at him and smiled,"I'm all good!" She said happily before looking at Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra looked down at her and frowned,"You really need to learn how to dodge. I'll teach you stuff later."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back