• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I noticed" He said jokingly before sighing "I love you both ya know that?"
"We know! Ulquiorra will say it back one day....I think he will anyway." Celia said as she giggled again.

Daniel reaver]Minora lifted the toad into the air the slamed it into the ground hard then turned to hayate and roared as it charged as well opening its mouth wide as a ball of black flame appeared and quitly grew [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
As the fox charged toward Minora, Hayate had fallen off it's head. Landing on the ground, which he hit with a thud. His eyes slowly began to close, as he lie there passing out from exhaustion.

WeirdPrincess said:
"We know! Ulquiorra will say it back one day....I think he will anyway." Celia said as she giggled again.
Cam sighed "I don't even think I did anything wrong yet" He smirked "I can't do this for long but holding you both is a pain so how about this" He said snapping his fingers making them both 18

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "Alright....Well there goes my plans out the window" He said softly
The twins grab hand before smiling. "Zodiac star" They scream vanishing in a flash of light, reappearing on the ground. "I'm sorry to disappoint Jackson. We are honestly trying to find Dove a life support." Angel says honestly.

Minora ran at the fox hitting it head on as Thana appeared next to hayate and picked him up "you ok baby" she said with worry feeling guilty for giving him minora to fight "I'm sorry just please be ok" she said to him fear lacing her voice

@Roman

Light stood there in the park as he looked twoards the sky his ear buds in as he listened to music while the sky over the city and the school became a grey and started to rain softly

@anyone

Nexia giggles as she climbs out of the bed. She slowly walks toward her dresser before stopping short of it. "Wha..." She whispers softly,a shocked appearance on her face. She turns toward River with a look of confusion on her face.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The twins grab hand before smiling. "Zodiac star" They scream vanishing in a flash of light, reappearing on the ground. "I'm sorry to disappoint Jackson. We are honestly trying to find Dove a life support." Angel says honestly.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed again "Well it's not that important not like I was trying to make a move or anything" He said nervously

Daniel reaver]Minora ran at the fox hitting it head on as Thana appeared next to hayate and picked him up "you ok baby" she said with worry feeling guilty for giving him minora to fight "I'm sorry just please be ok" she said to him fear lacing her voice [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

Light stood there in the park as he looked twoards the sky his ear buds in as he listened to music while the sky over the city and the school became a grey and started to rain softly

@anyone
(I swear to god did you miss it again!?! xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I don't even think I did anything wrong yet" He smirked "I can't do this for long but holding you both is a pain so how about this" He said snapping his fingers making them both 18
Celia gasped and fell forward,"Ah! I wasn't ready!" She exclaimed as she shot up from the floor. Ulquiorra stood next to her, arms crossed and looked out a nearby window."Daddy!" She cried happily before hugging him.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Yay! I'm not being ignored! xD )
Yuto walked by Ilaani. He turned to face her. "Oh, Ilaani, nice to see you again." He said with a smile.
Ilaani was still laying on the grass, upon hearing her name she slowly lifted her arm off her face as she looked up at him, blinking a few times "Ah, hey Yuto"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia gasped and fell forward,"Ah! I wasn't ready!" She exclaimed as she shot up from the floor. Ulquiorra stood next to her, arms crossed and looked out a nearby window."Daddy!" She cried happily before hugging him.
Cam smiled and hugged her back before looking at Ulquiorra "What's wrong?" He asked him

shortyshot8 said:
William hugged her "What would happen if I did?" He asked her
(Miss this again and I will stab you @Daniel reaver)

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed again "Well it's not that important not like I was trying to make a move or anything" He said nervously
Angel laughs, noticing the nerves in his voice. Dove rolls her eyes giggling a little. I feel guilty... I wish I didn't need to reply on you Angel. She thinks to herself.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu usher more "I would slap you" she said childishly to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William chuckled a little "So what can that lust do to someone like you?" He asked her

Roman said:
"You have a point, but I will wait to tell you. More than just you need to know, Jack, Nora, Jay, Rain and the rest of the group all needs to know... That's why I will wait...."
Snow:*she nods coming out of her pond and she sits by him, holding his hand in hers, and kisses over each knuckle* Whatever I can do to make you feel better... just let me know.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled and hugged her back before looking at Ulquiorra "What's wrong?" He asked him
Ulquiorra huffed and continued to stare out the window."Nothing..."he mumbled before Celia let go of Cam and went of to Ulqui, smacking him."Be nice! Go say hello and be friendly." She said, giving him a pointed look.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Angel laughs, noticing the nerves in his voice. Dove rolls her eyes giggling a little. I feel guilty... I wish I didn't need to reply on you Angel. She thinks to herself.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson looked down thinking "Of all the people you had to fall for why them!?!" He thought to himself

Daniel reaver]Minora ran at the fox hitting it head on as Thana appeared next to hayate and picked him up "you ok baby" she said with worry feeling guilty for giving him minora to fight "I'm sorry just please be ok" she said to him fear lacing her voice [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

@anyone
Hayate winced a little, but he didn't wake up. He wasn't in a fatal condition, just tired and weak from using all his energy on his last attack.

The fox continued to fight. It raised its paw and hit Minora right across the face and shot a bijuu bomb, right into his nose. It soon disappeared due to, Hayate running out of energy though.

Nexia bits her lip before getting dressed quickly. "Someone who I thought would never come has arrived here..." She says quickly before trying to brush her hair. The nerves in her voice strong.

@Daniel reaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back