• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani was in the courtyard laying on the ground her arm over her face as she sheilded herself from the sun as she was half dozing off.
Camilla was sitting a bit away from her with a book on her lap, lightly humming to herself.

@Anyone who is free
(Yuto and Kite are free :3)

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods "Do you know the song Demons by Imagine dragons?" She asks putting the violin in playing position.
"I believe so. I've heard it before on the radio." Alastair said as he emailed at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia put a hand on his forehead and smiled,Hi daddy! We've been waiting to talk to you for a long time, she thought as she turned her head to look at her brother.
Cam looked shocked before speaking "Well you can now" He said happily

Mitsu yelled a little and jumped as her tail quickly pulled away along with her "d-don't grab my tail... It's sensitive" she said defiantly to will

@shortyshot8

Daniel reaver]"That's mama" she said to himeragi before the guns dissapered and she giggled [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''so what does that make me?''

*Himeragi asked giggling a bit*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded as she finished then moved the tray away and crawled over o dex
And hugged him from behind "I love you" she said softly

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mitsu nodded into him her tail whipping around more and more

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Dex chuckled hugging her back. "I love you too." He said, lightly kissing her head lightly.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The twins smile in unison. "Then I guess this next part you wont mind the next part" Angel says as she undoes the straps on the ride. Dove does the same,standing up as the ride continues to shoot up.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson looked shocked "Hey! This is a bit much don't you think!?" He said nervously

WeirdPrincess said:
"I believe so. I've heard it before on the radio." Alastair said as he emailed at her.
Lexi smiles and begins playing focused on the strings and the bow.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu yelled a little and jumped as her tail quickly pulled away along with her "d-don't grab my tail... It's sensitive" she said defiantly to will
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William blushed a little "O-Oh......" He said nervously "I didn't know"

Mika shrugged "I don't know" she said before the first gunblade appeared in her hands and she started to sharpen the blades with a sharpening stone

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika shrugged "I don't know" she said before the first gunblade appeared in her hands and she started to sharpen the blades with a sharpening stone
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William hugged her "What would happen if I did?" He asked her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-alright then...''
*Natsuru then moves his head towards Amara's neck*

[/QUOTE]
Amara sat still as she braced herself, closing her eyes since she knew it would sting a bit

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika shrugged "I don't know" she said before the first gunblade appeared in her hands and she started to sharpen the blades with a sharpening stone
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
''ah..alright''

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson looked shocked "Hey! This is a bit much don't you think!?" He said nervously
The twins laugh in unison. "We always do this" Dove laughs before jumping off the ride. Angel smiles "Its perfectly safe" She says before diving after Dove

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked shocked before speaking "Well you can now" He said happily
"I know that! Where's mommy at?" Celia thought, getting sidetracked. "Ulqui says hi too! He just doesn't wanna say anything to you."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I know that! Where's mommy at?" Celia thought, getting sidetracked. "Ulqui says hi too! He just doesn't wanna say anything to you."
Cam sighed "She is in the shower but why does he not want to say anything to me?" He asked

Nonalaka said:
Amara sat still as she braced herself, closing her eyes since she knew it would sting a bit
*Natsuru then licked the spot where hes gonna bite on Amara's neck making it less painful or nearly painful as he then bit her after words and started to drink her blood*

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The twins laugh in unison. "We always do this" Dove laughs before jumping off the ride. Angel smiles "Its perfectly safe" She says before diving after Dove

[/QUOTE]
Jackson hopped off after them "Do you know of any way to not die if you separate?" He asked them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back