• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I'll make as many Weapons as I want" mika said defiantly to himeragi before making minirith appear in her hands and she stared at himeragi "plus mama doesn't mind" she said
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]

"Oh" she said remembering before she sifhed and closed her eyes as she sucked the spell into her making her blush and become hot "I-it's gone will" she said to him

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Oh" she said remembering before she sifhed and closed her eyes as she sucked the spell into her making her blush and become hot "I-it's gone will" she said to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed in relief "But are you okay? I mean even for a Succubi that amount of lust would get to anyone" He said nervously

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled a little "Jeez you are insane" He said jokingly to them both
Ulquiorra raised his fist and hit him before looked at Cam. Celia giggled again and waved both of her hands in the air, almost motioning for him to move his head closer.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''m-mama...?''

''a-alright...if you insist that i bite you...okay''

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Well if you don't, you get ill, and I don't want that" she shrugged.

Roman said:
(( I thought of something that would devastate her... ))
Roman nodded, "Thanks for understanding. It just hurts to keep a secret from, the people you care about and love."
(That's not gonna happen soon right? Cause....yeah)

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](I believe so. Please repost and quote Dx )

[/QUOTE]
(Well all he said was that as it started he went wide eyed but since he can fly it had no effect on him)

Mitsu nodded blushing "y-yeah" she said as she looked over to him then walked over pressing against him as her tail came out and whipped around wxcitedly

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Do you want to go alone" she asked him softly as she ate leaning against him as she did
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex nodded. "I would appreciate some alone time, thank you." He said as he finished his eggs and started on his bacon.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra raised his fist and hit him before looked at Cam. Celia giggled again and waved both of her hands in the air, almost motioning for him to move his head closer.
Cam sighed ignoring the blow as he moved his face closer to hers "Yes little one?"

Roman said:
(( I thought of something that would devastate her... ))
Roman nodded, "Thanks for understanding. It just hurts to keep a secret from, the people you care about and love."
((Interesting))

Snow:*tilts her head* Then why keep it? If it hurts just let it out, I will understand

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu nodded blushing "y-yeah" she said as she looked over to him then walked over pressing against him as her tail came out and whipped around wxcitedly
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William blushed a little "Are you sure?" He asked not noticing her tail

Ilaani was in the courtyard laying on the ground her arm over her face as she sheilded herself from the sun as she was half dozing off.

Camilla was sitting a bit away from her with a book on her lap, lightly humming to herself.

@Anyone who is free

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't really know very many songs that would sound good on the violin. Play whatever is your favorite song." Alastair said as he leaned against a nearby wall.
Levi nods "Do you know the song Demons by Imagine dragons?" She asks putting the violin in playing position.

Hina nodded as she finished then moved the tray away and crawled over o dex

And hugged him from behind "I love you" she said softly

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mitsu nodded into him her tail whipping around more and more

@shortyshot8

Nonalaka said:
"Well if you don't, you get ill, and I don't want that" she shrugged.
''a-alright then...''

*Natsuru then moves his head towards Amara's neck*

shortyshot8 said:
(Well all he said was that as it started he went wide eyed but since he can fly it had no effect on him)
The twins smile in unison. "Then I guess this next part you wont mind the next part" Angel says as she undoes the straps on the ride. Dove does the same,standing up as the ride continues to shoot up.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed ignoring the blow as he moved his face closer to hers "Yes little one?"
Celia put a hand on his forehead and smiled,Hi daddy! We've been waiting to talk to you for a long time, she thought as she turned her head to look at her brother.

Daniel reaver]mika nodded then pointed at neo "yeah mama" she said to himeragi [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''oh, thats my lil sis''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded as she finished then moved the tray away and crawled over o dex
And hugged him from behind "I love you" she said softly

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mitsu nodded into him her tail whipping around more and more

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William blushed a little before looking at her tail "Hmm....." He said before grabbing it and moving his hands along it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back