• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Hina stirred a little more at the smell smiling in her sleep as she curled up the sheets falling off of her

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mitsu blushed more at the suprise of the kiss before she slowly started to kiss back

@shortyshot8

Nonalaka said:
Dakota let out a laugh at his response "So, have you been to the school very long?" She asked, changing the subject for him. As she fixed her hair a little.
@Lumina

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled to her as he laid down on the bed "See you in a bit" He said to her

Jack sighed "Sorry........" He said softly before sighing "I am only doing this for you love"
Farah hummed as she walked into the bathroom."Mama loves you both very much!" She said happily as turned on the water and stripped them. Quickly giving both Celia and Ulqui a bath, she yelled."Hey Cam? Can you come watch them while I take a shower?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina stirred a little more at the smell smiling in her sleep as she curled up the sheets falling off of her
@TheRebelliousDragon

Mitsu blushed more at the suprise of the kiss before she slowly started to kiss back

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Dex plopped a few strands of bacon on each plate, gently salting his, then plopping scrambled eggs on each plate. "Done!" He said happily. "Hope she likes it..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina stirred a little more at the smell smiling in her sleep as she curled up the sheets falling off of her
@TheRebelliousDragon

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William began to push away but it just looked more inviting though he didn't care if it stopped or not

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "I truly am sorry......" He said hanging his head in shame
"It's fine. No need to be sad about it." Nora said as she looked at him."Cheer up! We're at the beach anyways."

Hina slowly woke up with a groan as she looked around the room tirwdly as she sat up seeing that she slept face down "baby" she said quietlyk and toredly

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah hummed as she walked into the bathroom."Mama loves you both very much!" She said happily as turned on the water and stripped them. Quickly giving both Celia and Ulqui a bath, she yelled."Hey Cam? Can you come watch them while I take a shower?"
Cam sighed "Yeah sure!" He called out as he walked into the bathroom and picked them up

Daniel reaver]Mika fell over laughing at kajima childishly "that's what you get" she said as her gun blades appeared around her randomly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Himeragi then takes her gun blades from Kajima then sits on the couch*

''chii...lil sis, your napping again...''

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods and smiles. "Okay, what song?" She asks picking up the violin.
"I don't really know very many songs that would sound good on the violin. Play whatever is your favorite song." Alastair said as he leaned against a nearby wall.

Roman said:
"I didn't do anything, but I thought some important thoughts. In the time to come, I'll tell you something." Roman explained. "It's nothing important, just something I feel I need to get off my chest when the time is right."
Snow:*she smiles and nods her head* Okay my love, whenever you feel you can tell me. No pressure or anything, I just want you to be happy.

((just realized something...I made Snow way too nice. Aghhh idk how to make her loosen up some and get mad..))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu pulled away as he did then leaned into him nuzzling his neck "love you" she wispered softly
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William's face turned bright red "Mi-Mitsu you speaking into my neck....Is a major turn on for me"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina slowly woke up with a groan as she looked around the room tirwdly as she sat up seeing that she slept face down "baby" she said quietlyk and toredly
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex served her food on a tray to her. "Breakfast, can't go through the day on a empty stomach right?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Yeah sure!" He called out as he walked into the bathroom and picked them up
"I'll be really quick! Just....play with them in the mean time." Farah said as she gently pushed him out of the bathroom and closed the door.

Daniel reaver]Mika kept laughing at kajima as more weapons appeared randomly on the floor around her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''oi...stop making weapons appear...the room will soon fill with them...''

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'll be really quick! Just....play with them in the mean time." Farah said as she gently pushed him out of the bathroom and closed the door.
Cam looked at the both of them and sighed "What am I going to do with you two?" He asked himself (You can RP as them both if ya want)

Kelsey felt someone grab her, she turned and saw a strange man "hi?" She said and he didn't say anything, he just picked her up and began walking off with her mouth covered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back