• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite face planted in the sand again. "Ouch!" He yelped as groaned in pain. "You guys are so mean..." He whined, clearly not meaning it.
Jack sighed "Than don't kiss my girlfriend!" He said gritting his teeth

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah popped out of the bathroom and smiled,"All done! Ready to go back home." She said as she walked over and picked them both up.
Cam smiled as he wrapped an arm around Farah and made them all appear in his room

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite face planted in the sand again. "Ouch!" He yelped as groaned in pain. "You guys are so mean..." He whined, clearly not meaning it.
"You can't just randomly peck people on the lips. That's weird and strange. So....yeah don't do it. Ever." Nora said as she looked down at him.

"If you attack me he will only become enraged and stronger. He's the most loyal creature you will ever meet" she said as minora turned sending what hayate might do and roaring loudly at him

@shortyshot8

Jennete said:
Snow:*humming as she soaks in her pond and grows water lilly's on the surface since she can control aquatic plants*
Roman seen Snow in her pond, so he headed that way. He yawned and took a seat by a nearby tree. "Hey Snow, sorry for not making it to bed last night." He said tiredly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"If you attack me he will only become enraged and stronger. He's the most loyal creature you will ever meet" she said as minora turned sending what hayate might do and roaring loudly at him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "I mean show me that you love me more than I love you" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled as he wrapped an arm around Farah and made them all appear in his room
Nora facepalmed,"He didn't kiss me you idiot. He kissed my best friend Ivory."

"Well that was fast...totally forgot you could do that." Farah giggled as she set the car seats down and took Celia and Ulqui out.

Daniel reaver]Mika groaned loudly as she set that one down and another one appeared[ATTACH=full]129764[/ATTACH] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Kajima shook his head and then took out a gun blade*

''i like this design better since...i can actually shoot it''

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora facepalmed,"He didn't kiss me you idiot. He kissed my best friend Ivory."

"Well that was fast...totally forgot you could do that." Farah giggled as she set the car seats down and took Celia and Ulqui out.
Jack sighed "That's still just as creepy!" He yelled angrily

Cam laughed a little "Yeah it's kinda cool" He said as he sat down on the bed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"If you attack me he will only become enraged and stronger. He's the most loyal creature you will ever meet" she said as minora turned sending what hayate might do and roaring loudly at him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
"No, I won't attack you. I want you to make him think that though. Maybe if he's distracted, I can land a blow in his back..." Hayate explained. "The toad would also help me there though, he seems to have a higher chance of causing damage."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed a little and stayed silent hoping he meant some thing els from what she thought he meant
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William slightly tilted his head "Are you okay? Your face is red" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
(He didn't kiss Nora...)

BlueHawk said:
Jay stirs awake as he lifts his head off the back of the sofa, looking down to see Rain asleep on his lap. He smiles lightly as he stays sitting until she wakes up. @Jennete
Rain:*yawns and wakes up slowly as she looks up at Jay with hooded green eyes* You are awake?

-------------

Roman said:
Roman seen Snow in her pond, so he headed that way. He yawned and took a seat by a nearby tree. "Hey Snow, sorry for not making it to bed last night." He said tiredly.
Snow:*she smiles sweetly and shrugs* It is alright, you must have been very tired and busy doing something important yes?

Kite got up, rubbing his face. "Ay! Can I go now?" He asked, a bit annoyed with getting punched in the face. "I get it I'm creepy, annoying, and all that... Can you stop rubbing it in?"

@shortyshot8

Thana giggled as minora roared again "not if you make it seem like your threatening his master." She said placing a hand to her chest "he just becomes stronger and deadlier" she said before kissing his cheek "but I think you can do it" she said to him

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as minora roared again "not if you make it seem like your threatening his master." She said placing a hand to her chest "he just becomes stronger and deadlier" she said before kissing his cheek "but I think you can do it" she said to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "So how much do you love me?" He asked getting back on topic

Jennete said:
Rain:*yawns and wakes up slowly as she looks up at Jay with hooded green eyes* You are awake?
-------------

Snow:*she smiles sweetly and shrugs* It is alright, you must have been very tired and busy doing something important yes?
"I didn't do anything, but I thought some important thoughts. In the time to come, I'll tell you something." Roman explained. "It's nothing important, just something I feel I need to get off my chest when the time is right."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina layed there asleep on dex the sheets pulled glad way up her back as she slept with him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex slowly opened his eyes, groaning. "Ngh... Morning Hina." He mumbled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back