• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite got up, rubbing his face. "Ay! Can I go now?" He asked, a bit annoyed with getting punched in the face. "I get it I'm creepy, annoying, and all that... Can you stop rubbing it in?"
@shortyshot8
"You're not a creep or annoying. Just a bit odd, but I like it! You can leave if you want." Nora said.

Daniel reaver]Mika glared at her "mine are easyer to shoot than that thing" she said childishly to kajima as each one dissapered from the floor leaving the scar [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''well, even if you can shoot. will you get a precise shot? these gun blades have the best precision and accuracy along with power. its also very light and the blade can cut through steel. and also its Himeragi's gun blades''

*She said as he got out another gun blade that was white*

''she uses two of them so...yeah...duel wield''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed a little "I love you so much" she said softly to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William nodded again "Then why are you unable to show me?" He asked slight sadness in his voice

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're not a creep or annoying. Just a bit odd, but I like it! You can leave if you want." Nora said.
Kite grumbled a bit, still a bit annoyed from getting hit in the face. He grabbed a towel and walked to the bathroom to get changed.

Daniel reaver]"Mine are made for the best possible acuracy and power to plus they can cut through steel also" she said defiantly to kajima [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''yes but can your gun blade-''

*Himeragi then appeared above Kajima drop kicking her*

''So your the one who took my gun blades, Baka!!''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-I'm not ready for that will" she said to him softly knowing she couldn't do that yet
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William's face turned red "Wha-What!?! I wasn't talking about sex you idiot" He said nervously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina moaned lightly still asleep as she nuzzled dexes chest lovingly
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex broke out of Hina's grip and got up to make breakfast. "Let's see..." He said. "Ah! Here we go!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yes but can your gun blade-''
*Himeragi then appeared above Kajima drop kicking her*

''So your the one who took my gun blades, Baka!!''

[/QUOTE]
(C-C-Critical hit!)

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "That's still just as creepy!" He yelled angrily

Cam laughed a little "Yeah it's kinda cool" He said as he sat down on the bed
"Stop being so mean! Just calm down." Nora said calmly as she looked at Jack.

Farah nodded and bounced slightly as the babies reached their hands out and tugged on her hair."Ow! Cheeky babies..."she giggled as she began to walk out of the room."I'm gonna go give them a bath. Be back in a few!" She called over her shoulder.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Stop being so mean! Just calm down." Nora said calmly as she looked at Jack.

Farah nodded and bounced slightly as the babies reached their hands out and tugged on her hair."Ow! Cheeky babies..."she giggled as she began to walk out of the room."I'm gonna go give them a bath. Be back in a few!" She called over her shoulder.
Cam smiled to her as he laid down on the bed "See you in a bit" He said to her

Jack sighed "Sorry........" He said softly before sighing "I am only doing this for you love"

Kelsey wandered off from her mother "I don't understand" she crosses her arms "he's my dad yet I won't see him" she mumbled and kicked a rock.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed blood red at her miss reading what he meant "o-oh" she said quietly
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed before smiling "Though with you it wouldn't be that bad" He said softly to her

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled to her as he laid down on the bed "See you in a bit" He said to her

Jack sighed "Sorry........" He said softly before sighing "I am only doing this for you love"
"I can tell. Just....don't go punching people in the face if you think they kissed me." Nora said as she hugged him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina groaned a little and layed down on the bed stiring a little to get comftorble
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
The smell of bacon filled the dorm. "Hmm... I might have to spray later." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I can tell. Just....don't go punching people in the face if you think they kissed me." Nora said as she hugged him.
Jack sighed "I truly am sorry......" He said hanging his head in shame

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed more "th-then what did you mean" she asked him quietly still smbarased
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled warmly "Let me show you" He said before pulling her into a deep kiss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back