• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu just nuzzled his neck more not caring about his words
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William's breathing became heavy and quick as he tried not to do anything stupid

Hina flipped over and smiled at dex "why thank you baby" she said softly to him as se streched her arms out into the air

@TheRebelliousDragon

Jennete said:
Rain:*yawns and wakes up slowly as she looks up at Jay with hooded green eyes* You are awake?
-------------

Snow:*she smiles sweetly and shrugs* It is alright, you must have been very tired and busy doing something important yes?
Jay nods and smiles at her. "I was waiting for you too wake up." He says as he let's out a yawn, and stretches his arms.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked at the both of them and sighed "What am I going to do with you two?" He asked himself (You can RP as them both if ya want)
(I'm thinking about making a CS for both of them...fun but complicated)

Celia giggled and reached her hand up, opening and closing her fist. Ulqui stared at him and scrunched his face up before looking away."Bah!" Celia said as bubbles came from her mouth as she grasped Cam's shirt.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Most kissed his cheek "can we go home" she asked him toredly
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William nodded as his breathing calmed down "Yeah let's" He said softly to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as minora roared again "not if you make it seem like your threatening his master." She said placing a hand to her chest "he just becomes stronger and deadlier" she said before kissing his cheek "but I think you can do it" she said to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Hayate stares at Minora, "I hate that thing." He said standing up. The toad came charging at Minora again, this time holding him down. Hayate sent thousands of clones jumping at Minora holding rasengans to damage him.

Ultra-Many_Spiralling_Serial_Spheres.png

Hayate was right in the midst of it all, flying at Minroa with a rasengan in hand too.

WeirdPrincess said:
(I'm thinking about making a CS for both of them...fun but complicated)
Celia giggled and reached her hand up, opening and closing her fist. Ulqui stared at him and scrunched his face up before looking away."Bah!" Celia said as bubbles came from her mouth as she grasped Cam's shirt.
Cam chuckled a little "Jeez you are insane" He said jokingly to them both

BlueHawk said:
Jay nods and smiles at her. "I was waiting for you too wake up." He says as he let's out a yawn, and stretches his arms.
Rain:*smirks nodding and sits up, rolling her neck* I hear another tournament is coming up, people were talking about it at the Cafe, it sounds interesting

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu smiled as she stood up and streched
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William snapped his fingers making them appear in his dorm "Better?" He asked before going wide eyed "Oh god I forgot!"

Minora caught the toad and locked with him pushing against the toad with a enraged grunt as it took the other attacks to its back before the fire that was coming out of his upper back roared and grew larger

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina flipped over and smiled at dex "why thank you baby" she said softly to him as se streched her arms out into the air
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex plopped himself on the other side of the bed, eatting his scrambled eggs. "So, got any plans today?" He asked.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and nods her head* Okay my love, whenever you feel you can tell me. No pressure or anything, I just want you to be happy.
((just realized something...I made Snow way too nice. Aghhh idk how to make her loosen up some and get mad..))
(( I thought of something that would devastate her... ))

Roman nodded, "Thanks for understanding. It just hurts to keep a secret from, the people you care about and love."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Forgot about what" she asked him curiously
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William gulped "The spell" He said nervously not really wanting to explain

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina shook her head "none except being with you" she said frankly to him as she started to eat
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex sighed. "Heh, your never gonna stop clinging to my side huh?" He asked. "Alright, I was just gonna take a walk."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back