• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Mika giggled a little as she continued to sharpen the blades of the gunblade [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''sometimes i hate being a girl...''

Daniel reaver]Mika giggled at kajima again "you got kicked" she said through the giggling [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
(Did you miss my post?)

Daniel reaver]Mika giggled at kajima again "you got kicked" she said through the giggling [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''shut up...''

Daniel reaver]Minora caught the toad and locked with him pushing against the toad with a enraged grunt as it took the other attacks to its back before the fire that was coming out of his upper back roared and grew larger [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate lands on the ground with a this, wheezing and panting. When he caught his wind he stood up weakly and used every bit of power he had left. "I'm gonna finish this now!" He shouted, a fox like figure with the same fiery aura appeared under him and started to charge a blast and Hayate stood on its head and created a huge Rasen Shuriken.

NSUNSR-3.jpg

"Go." Both attacks went towards Minora with immense speed and power.

Light (I'll just call him that for now) stood there in some park and sifhed a sad expresion on his face as he looked up and rain started to fall on the city

@anyone

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Yuto and Kite are free :3)
(Ah send em over I guess then xD ahh sorry deary I'm not ignoring you I'm in the middle of washing dishes)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "She is in the shower but why does he not want to say anything to me?" He asked
"He doesn't like you as much as he likes mommy. I love you both equally!" Celia thought as she raised her other hand and hit Ulqui, making him cry."He's mad now because I hit him."

WeirdPrincess said:
(That's not gonna happen soon right? Cause....yeah)
(( Check the convo, it said when it starts on like the second or first page. ))

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson hopped off after them "Do you know of any way to not die if you separate?" He asked them
Angel Calls back "We were once person, but something happened seperating us. If we can find a way to give each of us our own life support then yeah." "Unless I get a life support and Angel keep hers,then yeah, but until then, we share a life support"

WeirdPrincess said:
"He doesn't like you as much as he likes mommy. I love you both equally!" Celia thought as she raised her other hand and hit Ulqui, making him cry."He's mad now because I hit him."
Cam sighed "I noticed" He said jokingly before sighing "I love you both ya know that?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then licked the spot where hes gonna bite on Amara's neck making it less painful or nearly painful as he then bit her after words and started to drink her blood*

[/QUOTE]
Amara flinched a little but soon adjusted to the pain as it wasn't as bad after a bit

Nonalaka said:
(Ah send em over I guess then xD ahh sorry deary I'm not ignoring you I'm in the middle of washing dishes)
(Yay! I'm not being ignored! xD )

Yuto walked by Ilaani. He turned to face her. "Oh, Ilaani, nice to see you again." He said with a smile.

Minora lifted the toad into the air the slamed it into the ground hard then turned to hayate and roared as it charged as well opening its mouth wide as a ball of black flame appeared and quitly grew

@Roman

Jennete said:
((Interesting))
Snow:*tilts her head* Then why keep it? If it hurts just let it out, I will understand
"You have a point, but I will wait to tell you. More than just you need to know, Jack, Nora, Jay, Rain and the rest of the group all needs to know... That's why I will wait...."

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Angel Calls back "We were once person, but something happened seperating us. If we can find a way to give each of us our own life support then yeah." "Unless I get a life support and Angel keep hers,then yeah, but until then, we share a life support"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "Alright....Well there goes my plans out the window" He said softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back