• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra huffed and continued to stare out the window."Nothing..."he mumbled before Celia let go of Cam and went of to Ulqui, smacking him."Be nice! Go say hello and be friendly." She said, giving him a pointed look.
Cam went wide eyed "Oh my god you really are just like me" He said happily before pulling Ulquiorra in for a bear hug

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I don know I haven't been alive that long you'll have to Ask my mother" Mitsu said to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed before speaking in Shira's head "What happens if a Succubus gets too much lust in their body?" He asked

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods coming out of her pond and she sits by him, holding his hand in hers, and kisses over each knuckle* Whatever I can do to make you feel better... just let me know.
"No need to worry, I'm fine. I just felt it was coming close a time for me to tell you all." Roman said smiling. He kissed Snow and wrapped his arm around her, "I'll be alright til' then."

Minora roared and reached to grab the foxes face before it dissapered then it stopped and stood there "please please please be ok" she said wirriedly to him

@Roman

River sat up and grabed his pants pulling them on before getting up "what do you mean" he asked her as he walked over to her

@Piffy Queen

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson looked down thinking "Of all the people you had to fall for why them!?!" He thought to himself
The twins stand up walking toward Jackson. They stand on either side of him before throwing an arm over his shoulder. Angel laughs. "You're nice. Possibly the first person not freaked out by us" Dove nods with a smile. "And I think your the first willing to put up with my shyness" She says to him.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The twins stand up walking toward Jackson. They stand on either side of him before throwing an arm over his shoulder. Angel laughs. "You're nice. Possibly the first person not freaked out by us" Dove nods with a smile. "And I think your the first willing to put up with my shyness" She says to him.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson blushed a little as he thought "This is why" He thought before speaking "Well you both just seem like really kind girls"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam went wide eyed "Oh my god you really are just like me" He said happily before pulling Ulquiorra in for a bear hug

William sighed before speaking in Shira's head "What happens if a Succubus gets too much lust in their body?" He asked
Ulquiorra's eyes widened and he pushed against him."Let go!" He growled before Celia hit him again."I said be nice! Stop being such a baby and return the hug." Ulqui frowned and gave Cam a quick hug before letting go.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"They would force whose ever near them to do it" shiras voice echoed back to william
@shortyshot8

(I have one @Nonalaka )

[/QUOTE]
William's eyes widened "Oh boy...." He said to himself before looking at Mitsu

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra's eyes widened and he pushed against him."Let go!" He growled before Celia hit him again."I said be nice! Stop being such a baby and return the hug." Ulqui frowned and gave Cam a quick hug before letting go.
Cam chuckled a little as he let go "I am tempted to see how strong you are" He said looking at the both of them

Daniel reaver]Minora roared and reached to grab the foxes face before it dissapered then it stopped and stood there "please please please be ok" she said wirriedly to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

River sat up and grabed his pants pulling them on before getting up "what do you mean" he asked her as he walked over to her

@Piffy Queen
Hayate began to cough, a little blood making its way out with some of the coughs. "I'm.... OK....." he managed to push out weakly, his voice hoarse and tired.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu brearhes heavily as she held onto will "why?" Shiras voice echoed a little content and agravation in her voice
@shorty

[/QUOTE]
William blushed more "Uhh just....Don't worry about it" He said nervously before putting his head on her neck and sighing

(Ok)

He walked around the city his head down and his ear buds in as it started to rain softly the sky going grey as it rained before he passed the gates of the school his hair wet making it stick to his head neck and face

@Nonalaka

Mitsu blushed more taking a deep breath as her tail wraped around wills leg tightly "what's going on" Shira said in his head

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes widened "Oh boy...." He said to himself before looking at Mitsu

Cam chuckled a little as he let go "I am tempted to see how strong you are" He said looking at the both of them
"Well, probably not that strong yet. I'm a lover, not a fighter!" Celia cried as she held her hands up in the air. Ulqui shrugged as he looked at him."Let's not try that at all. I'd much rather do nothing."

Nexia looks River in the eyes, worry obviously in them. "Just.. come with me." She says quietly, grabbing his hand and kissing his cheek before pulling him outside of her dorm and toward the courtyard.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Ok)
He walked around the city his head down and his ear buds in as it started to rain softly the sky going grey as it rained

@Nonalaka

Mitsu blushed more taking a deep breath as her tail wraped around wills leg tightly "what's going on" Shira said in his head

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William blushed more as he spoke in Shira's head "Just wondering incase she were to get too much lust but everything is fine" He said before looking at Mitsu and blushing more

Camilla was happily walking around in the rain almost skipping as she smiled, lightly humming to herself as she did so.

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well, probably not that strong yet. I'm a lover, not a fighter!" Celia cried as she held her hands up in the air. Ulqui shrugged as he looked at him."Let's not try that at all. I'd much rather do nothing."
Cam laughed a little "Well let's see if you can handle this" He said before closing his eyes "Un Bak Lok Te Fu Cel Tes Pel" He said lighting his butt on fire

Mitsu continued to breath heaviky "if I see my daughter and she's not a virgin I'll beat the crap out of you" shiras voice echoed into wills head

@shortyshot8

He looked over at some gir that was dancing in his rain "some one who actually enjoys it huh" he mumbled to him slef

@Nonalaka

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiles as she finishes the song "wanna try?" She says jokingly.
"After watching you, I have the fingering down by memory and the movements. Sure, I'll give it a go." Alastair said as he pushed himself off the wall and made his way over to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back