• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili charged forward, stuffing a fist through the first machine, before leaping over the second. As it sprinted underneath him, he threw its friends at it, both smashing to bits in the ground beneath Kili. He landed, and lifted the pile of scrap before him, tossing at another one that had almost tackled Elyse from behind.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse saw the one go over the top of her to hit one behind her, a reminder to watch their backs. She took control of one, having it attack the nearest three or four. They were strong, she'd give em that, but they weren't exactly a match for themselves. She was about to crush it when she felt the worst pang of pain yet. She doubled over, losing her hold on the machine, which fixed itself and came running toward her. The bullet was pretty much put back together and was making its way aggravatingly slowly to try and get through her skin. She was trying not to cry out in pain, but it wasn't really working. This is what she was worried about.

Roman said:
"Well, here a few more: You'are beautiful. Smart. Strong. Nice. The curiosity just makes you even cuter." Roman chuckled. "There is a lot more, trust me."
Snow:*she blushes and kisses him again, a slow but soft and gentle kiss. When she pulls away she whispers softly* And I love you because you are brave, and caring, and handsome, and loving, and strong, and you are always there for me.. No matter what. There too with me is a lot more *she whispers a little*

Nexia goes silent at the question of her appearance. She hold onto River tighter.

Noah glares at her, giving him the wrong impression. "This human hurt you. He made you change!" Noah screams, turning back to River with rage in his eyes.

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastairlchuckled and set the violin down on its stand."Why thank you. I try." He said, bowing as he did."How about the harp? I heard those a large and hard to play, could you show me how you do that?"
Levi nods and walks over to the harp. "It is hard I guess" she says siting down Infront of the harp.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika started to curl into a ball from all the energy pouring into her as her tail squeezes as much as it could
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William's lip starts quivering as more lust flows off of him while he thought "Is this really going to happen? Not like it's a bad thing"

Thana kissed back again lovingly "I love you so much..... Don't scare me like that again" she said to him

@Roman

River went completely cold faced "you think I hirt her" he asked ice in his voice "I would never hurt her" he said coldly as he took a step forward and stared down Noah

@Piffy Queen

Jennete said:
Snow:*she blushes and kisses him again, a slow but soft and gentle kiss. When she pulls away she whispers softly* And I love you because you are brave, and caring, and handsome, and loving, and strong, and you are always there for me.. No matter what. There too with me is a lot more *she whispers a little*
Roman blushed and nodded his head, "I don't know where I'd be without you." Roman said smiling. He leaned towards Snow's face and gently kissed her back.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled happily "Yeah that would be nice" He said happily to her
William blushed even more as he actually liked her squeezing his leg "I-I don't know what to do" He said more lust flowing from him

Cam laughed nervously "Here in my arms" He said nervously
"Excuse me!?" Farah exclaimed as she looked at him."Whatever you were doing seemed very reckless. And I know you're lying about whatever you were doing. I'll find out at some point." She said before turning on her heel and leaving the room.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu started to shake as she rolled off the bed and onto the floor her tail letting go and wraping around her own leg
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William's breathing was quick and heavy as he was overflowing with lust unable to stop it

Daniel reaver]Thana kissed back again lovingly "I love you so much..... Don't scare me like that again" she said to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

River went completely cold faced "you think I hirt her" he asked ice in his voice "I would never hurt her" he said coldly as he took a step forward and stared down Noah

@Piffy Queen
Hayate nodded, "You got it baby..." He said quietly, he then kissed her one more time. "Lets go back to Earth and hang around there for awhile. We barely visit."

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled happily "Yeah that would be nice" He said happily to her
William blushed even more as he actually liked her squeezing his leg "I-I don't know what to do" He said more lust flowing from him

Cam laughed nervously "Here in my arms" He said nervously
"Then its a date! Now we need to work harder to get the life forms sis" Angel says, looking straight toward Dove. "Agreed"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Excuse me!?" Farah exclaimed as she looked at him."Whatever you were doing seemed very reckless. And I know you're lying about whatever you were doing. I'll find out at some point." She said before turning on her heel and leaving the room.
Cam sighed as he looked at the two "She seems annoyed wouldn't you agree?" He said with a laugh

The Rollercoaster set off on the track, sending them racing at top speeds. They looped and turned and twisted as they sped through the two minute ride. When they came back to the station, Violetta was already standing on the exit platform, waiting for Aiden. Her hair wasn't even messed up. She gave him a smile, adrenaline somewhat coursing through her system.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods and walks over to the harp. "It is hard I guess" she says siting down Infront of the harp.
Alastair followed before sitting in a seat the was right next to it."Right...Sorry if I'm so awkward or anything. I'm not exactly the most....social."

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
"Then its a date! Now we need to work harder to get the life forms sis" Angel says, looking straight toward Dove. "Agreed"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson laughed a little "Never did I think someone would like me" He said nervously rubbing the back of his head

Roman said:
Roman blushed and nodded his head, "I don't know where I'd be without you." Roman said smiling. He leaned towards Snow's face and gently kissed her back.
Snow:*she smiles softly and she kisses him back as they sit by her pond, her wings fluttering happily and she whispers softly* I know where I would be without you. I know where a lot of people would be without you. I wouldnt have found my brother or sister.. Rain would still be locked away and homicidal. Jay would still only trust himself and be greedy for anything that could give him power, and I would be weak and alone still. For you are my true strength Roman.

Mika layed there before slowly getting up and walking for the door needing to get away from will till it all went away

@shortyshot8

Thana nodded "ok" she said as they appeared in the yard and she sighed a little as she looked around

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika layed there before slowly getting up and walking for the door needing to get away from will till it all went away
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William clenched his hand "D-Damn it no!" He said as his Ice Of Emotion began to flow and trapped Mitsu slowly bringing her back

Noah glares down River. "Why else would she go silent at my question" He glares him down, his hand bunched into a fist. "You probably force her to be around you." His voice cold.

Nexia tries to stop River, but can't. "Noah its n-" She attempts to start before Noah shoots her down with his second remark.

@Daniel reaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back