• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed again and fell backwards onto the ground "I don't know.....You both make me fall for you in your own way" He said truthfully
The twins smile, both reaching down to help him up. "I am truely wondering what I did? Last I checked I was snarky toward you" Dove says honestly. "Im lost on that aswell dude, Care to elaborate on what you like about us?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hey!" Nora exclaimed as she looked at her leg,"I was joking! I just wanna spend some time with Snow." She said as she looked back at Roman. @Jennete
"In that case, I apologize...." Roman said laughing.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "In a few hours to be honest" He said before sighing again
"Yeah! I'm really excited to have mommy see us like 18 year olds." Celia thought as she tilted her head slightly."Are you okay?"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The twins smile, both reaching down to help him up. "I am truely wondering what I did? Last I checked I was snarky toward you" Dove says honestly. "Im lost on that aswell dude, Care to elaborate on what you like about us?"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson took their hands and stood up looking first at Angel "Well you are always just happy about everything and always kind" He looked at Dove "And you are cute and shy and actually when you want to be quite nice"

Daniel reaver]"Shut up big brother you can't say any thing mister finace" she said with a grin on her face [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]

@Roman
Roman chuckled, "I am indeed Mr. Fiance." He said with a chuckle. "I still have the right to say something. In never see Hayate or you."

@Jennete

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hey!" Nora exclaimed as she looked at her leg,"I was joking! I just wanna spend some time with Snow." She said as she looked back at Roman. @Jennete
Snow:*she smiles and stand up, hugging Nora then Thana and Hayate, standing back happily* Oh you all came just in time for us to put my Eater back in my pond. *she say's not calling Nissa by her name since in her mind she was back to just being part of her pond*

@Daniel reaver @Roman

Silithia has been laying in a nearby forest next to a nest she'd built holding her two precious eggs. For the last two months she's guarded them with her life and has moved them back and forth to keep them hidden. She laid curled around the mount of dirt, leaves and branches and waited untill she heard the sound of chirping from the inside. She had been in her 100% dragon form ever since she laid the eggs, all the better to guard them with. She suddenly heard a rather large amount of racket, far too close for comfort to her offspring.

She snorted and got up, he footsteps slamming hard against the ground as she walked as a warning. She as soon as she cleared the trees and got the two who were fighting in sight she let out a loud, bellowing roar that sounded like the t-Rex roar from Jurassic park, or Godzilla. As a warning to back away she blasted a small flare of flames toward the two, the frills on her back and the sides of her neck raised to make her look even bigger, she showed her hundreds of razor sharp teeth.

Her nest could easily be seen from where the two were, thus meaning they were fighting much too close not to concern the soon to be mother.

@Piffyqueen @danielrivers

Daniel reaver]River stoodnthere looking down as he tryed to figure it out. Was she really with him just out of pitty. Was her feelings fake. He just stood there looking down a frown forming on his face [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL]

Mika cheered happily "yay some thing to do" she said as she got up and smiled at himeragi

@Himeragi Seiker
''later...wanna watch TV?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah! I'm really excited to have mommy see us like 18 year olds." Celia thought as she tilted her head slightly."Are you okay?"
Cam nodded "Yeah I am just worried....I mean after all you are a Incubus" He said looking at him then to her "And you are a Succubus......But can you handle that?"

"What the hell Nexia!" He screams trying to stand up before dark stardust keeps him down.

"Do anything to hurt River and I will send you into the depth of space" She says coldly. "I love River and if you have a problem with that, you can get out of my life!" Nexia scream before firing another Meteor at her brother. Her eyes still dark as night.

"How can you love a human?!" He screams, trying to break away from his sisters magic.

"Human are the sweetest beings. And River is no exception. He was willing to accept me as a star child. and he helped me understand life when I came back. Now... LEAVE" She slams her hand down sending her brother flying backwards. The darkness fades from her eyes as she collapses from exhaustion.

@Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]"Sure!!" Mika said happily to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Himeragi turned on the TV to anime (SAO)*

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and stand up, hugging Nora then Thana and Hayate, standing back happily* Oh you all came just in time for us to put my Eater back in my pond. *she say's not calling Nissa by her name since in her mind she was back to just being part of her pond*
@Daniel reaver @Roman
Hayate hugged Snow, "Eater? What is a eater?" He asked confused. He felt the same way Roman felt about it: Terrified.

@Daniel reaver @WeirdPrincess @

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson took their hands and stood up looking first at Angel "Well you are always just happy about everything and always kind" He looked at Dove "And you are cute and shy and actually when you want to be quite nice"
Both twins blush at the compliments. "Aren't you quite the flirt" Angel laughs awkwardly, wrapping her arm around his. Dove smiles and releases his hand once he is up.

Roman said:
Hayate hugged Snow, "Eater? What is a eater?" He asked confused. He felt the same way Roman felt about it: Terrified.
@Daniel reaver @WeirdPrincess @
Snow: I shall show you *she laughs and flicks her hand as a jet of water leaves her pond and brings back a sleeping Nissa, mumbling and sucking her thumb her pink hair a little messy, looking young and innocent with her pointy ears sticking out* That is an Eater. They are given to powerful Fae families to let their homes have access to Fae and it's powers.

@WeirdPrincess @Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Both twins blush at the compliments. "Aren't you quite the flirt" Angel laughs awkwardly, wrapping her arm around his. Dove smiles and releases his hand once he is up.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson tilted hi head "Me? A flirt? Why do you say that" He said before looking at them both "I must admit though I'm not sure how I haven't fainted from both of your beauty"

Daniel reaver]"Sounds fun" Thana said happily to snow as she clung to hayates arm [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

@Jennete @WeirdPrincess

Mika looked at the tv curiously before quickly crawling over and sitting right in front of it "oooo" she said as she started watching it

@Himeragi Seiker
*HImeragi giggled a bit as she watches the TV and Mika*

"I love you too... And ignore my brother... he's just over protective" She says quietly before resting her head on his shoulder. She smiles softly, gently looking back at her brother.

@shortyshot8 )

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"I love you too... And ignore my brother... he's just over protective" She says quietly before resting her head on his shoulder. She smiles softly, gently looking back at her brother.
@shortyshot8 )

[/QUOTE]
(Alright see you soon!)

Daniel reaver]"Sounds fun" Thana said happily to snow as she clung to hayates arm [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

@Jennete @WeirdPrincess

Mika looked at the tv curiously before quickly crawling over and sitting right in front of it "oooo" she said as she started watching it

@Himeragi Seiker
Hayate chuckled, "Thana? You don't think you have a firm grip on my arm?" He asked smiling.

Jennete said:
Snow: I shall show you *she laughs and flicks her hand as a jet of water leaves her pond and brings back a sleeping Nissa, mumbling and sucking her thumb her pink hair a little messy, looking young and innocent with her pointy ears sticking out* That is an Eater. They are given to powerful Fae families to let their homes have access to Fae and it's powers.
@WeirdPrincess @Daniel reaver
Roman sat and watched everyone have fun, smiling brightly.

Hayate grinned evilly, "Is that like... You and Roman's baby?" He asked Snow. His facial expression was obviously saying it was a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back