• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]"But she said we would" mika said defiantly to himeragi "even if we go out on our own I want to go after some bad guys" she said determined [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''thats until she finds a worthy bounty or another mafia, or bad organization''

Jennete said:
((Naaah....now he will pass out))
Snow:*She thinks about it humming a little* Well maybe 10 like my mother, that seems reasonable!
Jack looked at Snow "Are you insane!?!" He yelled in terror of what she was saying "I don't even think our Copy Ninja can keep up with that!"

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled a little "but this is not a lamp. A lamp cannot yawn or have teeth or ears. A lamp is an object. This is a creature" she said as she tickeled the little girls stomach a little
@shortyshot8

((there Nissa saw you haha))

[/QUOTE]

Jennete said:
((Naaah....now he will pass out))
Snow:*She thinks about it humming a little* Well maybe 10 like my mother, that seems reasonable!
Roman passed out. Helping Hayate fulfill his mission.

Hayate nodded, "Roman fainted Miss Snow." He said pointing at him. "Oh hey Jack."

@shortyshot8

Jennete said:
Nissa:*opens her eyes, which are pink and she stares at Thana with a just waking up blush, unable to move and Thana senses as she tries to move around in the stasis, looking at the pond and whimpers, not wanting to go back since she now was able to think and feel. Her eyes look up and she see's Jack*
@shortyshot8

((there Nissa saw you haha))
Jack looked at her and walked over "What the hell did they do to you?" He asked worry in his voice

Thana giggled "hello little one" she said before smiling "her snow nora we should have a girls night out along with nissa" Thana said as she held onto nissa lovingly as if she was a mother to her "hello jack" Thana said coldly

Not looking up from nissa

@shortyshot8

@Jennete @WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "You mean like this?" He asked as his tail began to sway back and forth

(Anyone notice Jack? xD )
Ulquiorra's eyes shot over to the tail, following its movements. He had a glint in his eye as he quickly reached out and grabbed the tail.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra's eyes shot over to the tail, following its movements. He had a glint in his eye as he quickly reached out and grabbed the tail.
Cam's face turned red as he quickly yanked his tail away "A-Another thing you need to know....A tail is a very insane turn on spot" He said nervously

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled "hello little one" she said before smiling "her snow nora we should have a girls night out along with nissa" Thana said as she held onto nissa lovingly as if she was a mother to her "hello jack" Thana said coldly Not looking up from nissa @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
Nissa:*unable to move still she smiles sweetly at Thana, sensing that this female would not let her go back into the pool and turn into nothingness again*

---

Snow:*frowns concerned* I do not understand.. why would we take her out? She needs to go back in my pond, her rightful place. She is like a stone that fell out of a river, she must go back in not be turned into pet rock.. *looks at Roman and her eyes widen getting on her knees and shakes him* My love? Roman??

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's face turned red as he quickly yanked his tail away "A-Another thing you need to know....A tail is a very insane turn on spot" He said nervously
Celia gaped at Ulquiorra before giggling,"I figured from the way you took it back. We'll be careful to hide it so others don't touch them."

Roman hopped up, "I was dreaming! Well, not dreaming, I had a.......Nightmare!" He looked at Snow. "You wanted 10 kids....." he said smiling nervously.

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia gaped at Ulquiorra before giggling,"I figured from the way you took it back. We'll be careful to hide it so others don't touch them."
Cam sighed "Yeah I guess so" He said making them adults again "If you want to see how insanely it turns you on then you should have grown them in when you reach this age so have at it" He said with a smirk

Lumina said:
The Rollercoaster set off on the track, sending them racing at top speeds. They looped and turned and twisted as they sped through the two minute ride. When they came back to the station, Violetta was already standing on the exit platform, waiting for Aiden. Her hair wasn't even messed up. She gave him a smile, adrenaline somewhat coursing through her system.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Aiden's hair was slightly messed up. "That was awesome!" He said, smiling as he got off the ride. "What next?" He asked.

Thana sighed "do you know under stand my Sweet snow. Look at her cant you fell the life she gives off. The want she has to not become a forgoten stone that some one slipped into a lake" she asked snow concerned by how cold this sweet girl was acting to such a tormented soul

@Jennete

Roman said:
Roman hopped up, "I was dreaming! Well, not dreaming, I had a.......Nightmare!" He looked at Snow. "You wanted 10 kids....." he said smiling nervously.
@shortyshot8
Snow:*she nods smiling* Yes oh good you were not having a nightamre

Roman said:
@shortyshot8
Jack punched Roman in the gut and whispered in his ear "It wasn't a dream just don't say shit like that"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back