• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
'Dammit, she's trying to embarrass me on purpose' he thought to himself as he tried to hide his blush. "...we could go get coffee?"
"Ok mister tomato face!" She said childishly, pinching his cheek, not letting go of him.

Roman said:
"Marriage? That's another thing." Roman said grabbing a fork. "You said Rain was trapped inside of a mental cage for 100 years. I'm not trying to be rude or anything you know for a fact that I love you, but how old are you two exactly?"
Snow:*her eyes go up and she counts a little in her head using her fingers and she smiles looking back at him in her 16 year old appearance* 1600 years old

BlueHawk said:
"Huh? Oh that, it's a TV." He says as he leans toward his feet, grabbing the remote. "See these buttons?" He says, motioning to the channel up and down buttons. "Press them." He says, holding the remote out for her to take.
Rain:*takes them and presses the buttons, her eyes glued to the screen and she keeps pressing, going further and further before stopping on Scream playing and her eyes widen, watching intently*

LunaCrosby said:
"Try and harm somebody, then I'd have to attack you" he said "I get a little creeoy when I attack though, thought I'd warn yuh" he said.
"Oh, right, I'll not be getting attacked anytime soon then" she replied with a smirk "I don't really take part in that stuff, Any shooting or stuff I do is on targets not people"

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, right, I'll not be getting attacked anytime soon then" she replied with a smirk "I don't really take part in that stuff, Any shooting or stuff I do is on targets not people"
"Sometimes you have to hurt people if they harm you" he shrugs.

Daniel slept soundly with the dragon hatchling as his wings had come out and wraped around him and the baby dragon as a protective and warm blanket to keept the dragon heated up so it stayed alive through the night

@Nonalaka

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite clenched his fists as the aura got stronger. "N-Not important! But if you don't run now somebody is going to get hurt!" He screamed in pain.
Lexi shakes her head stubbornly "I'm not leaving you! I wanna help" she says with fear in her eyes.

Daniel reaver]Thana blushed a little more then rested her head back on his chest "f-fine" she said to him in a childish way before she looked back up at him then blushed more before slowly sliding up and pecking his lips [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate smiled when Thana kissed him. He looked at her for a second, before giving her a kiss.

Jennete said:
Snow:*her eyes go up and she counts a little in her head using her fingers and she smiles looking back at him in her 16 year old appearance* 1600 years old
Rain:*takes them and presses the buttons, her eyes glued to the screen and she keeps pressing, going further and further before stopping on Scream playing and her eyes widen, watching intently*
Jay laughs and shrugs. "I've seen this one, actually not surprised you picked it." He says as he leans over a bit, watching the movie.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu kissed his cheek one more time before fully fading away from his dream
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled to her but once she was gone he woke up and looked at the ceiling "I wonder....." He said to himself

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"Ok mister tomato face!" She said childishly, pinching his cheek, not letting go of him.
He flinched a little "D-dont call me that" he replied "shall we get going?"

Jennete said:
"And that's like 16 years old in Fae years, right?" Roman asked, taking a bite of the pancakes. "After you answer that, I'll explain to you what marriage is."

BlueHawk said:
Jay laughs and shrugs. "I've seen this one, actually not surprised you picked it." He says as he leans over a bit, watching the movie.
Rain:*watches all of the deaths in the first two minutes of being in the arena and her green eyes sparkle with blood lust as she roots for the girl with the knives*

Rin and Toru come back with a potion that could revive at least 4 people. They head to Kyle's dead decaying body and pours the liquid in his mouth. "Is that all" she asks

Mayyflower said:
Rin and Toru come back with a potion that could revive at least 4 people. They head to Kyle's dead decaying body and pours the liquid in his mouth. "Is that all" she asks
Toru nods "that should do it, now we wait" she says and looks at the body.

LunaCrosby said:
"Sometimes you have to hurt people if they harm you" he shrugs.
"Well of course, but I mean, I wouldn't hurt an innocent person" she put her hands in her pockets again.

Thana blushed more at his kiss closing her eyes about half way and leting him kiss her before pulling away "it's been a while since I've felt a kiss" she said softly to him trithfully wanting to just continue to kiss him but not doing so as she layed her head back down on his chest

@Roman

Roman said:
"And that's like 16 years old in Fae years, right?" Roman asked, taking a bite of the pancakes. "After you answer that, I'll explain to you what marriage is."
Snow:*nods smiling* We age one year in appearance ever hundred years, it is why in Fae there are the daisy baby fairies who can talk and sing but look like new borns

Jennete said:
Rain:*watches all of the deaths in the first two minutes of being in the arena and her green eyes sparkle with blood lust as she roots for the girl with the knives*
Jay looks at Rain and sees the sparkle in her eye, letting out a chuckle. "See, human world isn't all that boring." He says as he turns back to the movie, smiling softly.

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks at Rain and sees the sparkle in her eye, letting out a chuckle. "See, human world isn't all that boring." He says as he turns back to the movie, smiling softly.
Rain:*she watches as the main girl goes running and she frowns* Why does she not just kill them?

Daniel reaver]Thana blushed more at his kiss closing her eyes about half way and leting him kiss her before pulling away "it's been a while since I've felt a kiss" she said softly to him trithfully wanting to just continue to kiss him but not doing so as she layed her head back down on his chest [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate smiled, "Then why not kiss?" He asked looking down at her as she lay on his chest. "I think you'd like to."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel slept soundly with the dragon hatchling as his wings had come out and wraped around him and the baby dragon as a protective and warm blanket to keept the dragon heated up so it stayed alive through the night
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria looked over at the two and chuckled as she left the food on the table. She walked over to the couch "Wakey wakey~" she said as she gently shook him.

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods smiling* We age one year in appearance ever hundred years, it is why in Fae there are the daisy baby fairies who can talk and sing but look like new borns
Roman continued to eat, when he finished he laughed at the thought of singing newborns. "Well, that sounds hilarious. Now, ready to learn about marriage?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back