• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Rain:*shrugs looking at him* I do not know but most of the men are topless and there are scented things smell *she says sticking the magazine into his face*
Jay pushes the magazine softly away from him. "Its a sports magazine, you know what they are, right?" He says with a small laugh.

BlueHawk said:
Jay pushes the magazine softly away from him. "Its a sports magazine, you know what the are, right?" He says with a small laugh.
Rain:*looks at him blankly* No. Unlike my idiot other self I never studied Earth things. *looks at ut before tossing it behind her, laying back on the couch agitated* I am bored.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack grabbed her hands "I will never break a promise" He said as he gazed into her eyes
Nora smiled and nodded,"Good! Now, where the hell is our food?! I'm starving!"

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smirked "Show me.....SHOW ME YOUR POWER!!!!" He said as he went Super Saiyan
tumblr_lzi2rvrg5x1qd8nujo1_500.gif

"AND TO MAKE IT A STEP MORE!!!!!!" He yelled as he went Super Saiyan 2
giphy.gif

Jack sighed "I am not the same as that man I promise" He said to her with honesty in his eyes
Taylor looked at Jackson, he immediately went into Super Saiyan 1. His eyes still on Jackson. He went SSJ2,

gohan_ssj2_gif_by_thisheartwillconquer-d4lt8y0.gif

"Holy crap! I almost destroyed the rock, I need to be careful!" He said looking at his feet to make sure he wouldn't fall.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina just pulled him closer to her and club to his arm leaning her head on his shpulder
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex sighed, looking down the hall. "Right... Beach..." He said, walking down the hall.

(Time skip to the beach?)

Roman said:
Taylor looked at Jackson, he immediately went into Super Saiyan 1. His eyes still on Jackson. He went SSJ2,
gohan_ssj2_gif_by_thisheartwillconquer-d4lt8y0.gif

"Holy crap! I almost destroyed the rock, I need to be careful!" He said looking at his feet to make sure he wouldn't fall.
Jackson laughed a little "Wanna spar?" He asked him "Oh and after that we should see if we can still Fuse" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Cam grabbed her hand "I'm here for you" He said with a bit of worry in his voice
"I know. Sorry if I'm scaring you..."Farah said as she slowly sat up, one of her hands still over her stomach."Can you get me some food please?"

Dnaleri017 said:
Kai stopped walking and turned around to face Toru, "Is there anything you want to do, I mean it's all cool that you're okay with anything but pancakes but don't you have anything at all you would like to do? Please excuse my sudden temper but it just seems odd that someone can be so submissive." Kai took a deep breath before speaking again, "Sorry, I really need to pay attention to my temper before it gets out of hand. I really don't want the other Kai to take control especially now." Kai shivered at the thought of his polar opposite coming out to do what he wishes.
@LunaCrosby
"Because, right now I don't care what happens" she says.

Jennete said:
Snow:*follows him, bouncing and smiles happily, kissing him once as she flies down the stairs and waits at the bottom, looking around the house curiously*
Roman yawned when he are it to the bottom stair and sighed, "How do you like the place, Snow?" He ed walking to the kitchen.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I know. Sorry if I'm scaring you..."Farah said as she slowly sat up, one of her hands still over her stomach."Can you get me some food please?"
Cam smiled warmly "I'm not scared love" He said as he snapped his fingers and a platter of food appeared "Here you go love" He said holding the tray to her

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Gotta go to bed, I plan to reply in the morning)
(NIGHT MY BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Jennete said:
Rain:*looks at him blankly* No. Unlike my idiot other self I never studied Earth things. *looks at ut before tossing it behind her, laying back on the couch agitated* I am bored.
Jay shrugs as he thinks. "Sports are like games that are televised and such. Each one is different, like your personality from one minute to the next." He says teasingly.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled happily "I have no damn clue Nora" He said truthfully
Nora sighed and put her head on the table,"I'm gonna die. This is it! Goodbye cruel world, I'll never get to eat that cake!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed and put her head on the table,"I'm gonna die. This is it! Goodbye cruel world, I'll never get to eat that cake!"
Jack put his head next to hers "And if I can't eat that damn burger I'm going to die!" He said sadly

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson laughed a little "Wanna spar?" He asked him "Oh and after that we should see if we can still Fuse" He said happily
(( Change the color, my eyes are dying!! ))

Tyler nodded, "Sounds like a plan!" He said, "Oh and sometimes, my age random varies, well not my age but my height and weight... I don't know why, but it does."

Roman said:
(( Change the color, my eyes are dying!! ))
Tyler nodded, "Sounds like a plan!" He said, "Oh and sometimes, my age random varies, well not my age but my height and weight... I don't know why, but it does."
(Better? xD )

Jackson smirked "All right let's do this!" He said drawing his sword with a grin

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled warmly "I'm not scared love" He said as he snapped his fingers and a platter of food appeared "Here you go love" He said holding the tray to her

(NIGHT MY BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Farah smiled happily and took the tray,"Thank you honey!" She eagerly ate the food, eating most of it at the same time because she didn't care what she was eating. She quickly finished and put the tray aside,"Done!"

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs as he thinks. "Sports are like games that are televised and such. Each one is different, like your personality from one minute to the next." He says teasingly.
Rain:*frowns at Jay, and flicks his forehead* You have been teasing me too much. I think you are forgetting the fact that I could kill you in one second.

Roman said:
Roman yawned when he are it to the bottom stair and sighed, "How do you like the place, Snow?" He ed walking to the kitchen.
Snow: I love it a lot actually, It makes me smile to see where you lived *she grins looking around the living room*

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah smiled happily and took the tray,"Thank you honey!" She eagerly ate the food, eating most of it at the same time because she didn't care what she was eating. She quickly finished and put the tray aside,"Done!"
Cam smiled and put a hand on her stomach "It's kind of crazy that I'm going to be a Father and you're going to be a Mother"

Mako teleports to a ramen place. He looks in through a window and sees only one customer inside who wasn't even eating anything but just sitting there. He walks over to introduce himself, "Hey, my name is Makoto but you can call me Mako." he says holding out his hand for a hand shake before sitting down. @WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
Jack put his head next to hers "And if I can't eat that damn burger I'm going to die!" He said sadly
The waitress had come back over and set the food down beside them."Sorry for the long wait! Please forgive me!" The waitress bowed as Nora lifted her head up and smiled at her."It's okay! It's here now, so thank you!" She winked at the girl, making her blush and scurry off towards the kitchen.

RPLoverRP said:
(oh srry what was the last thing u said?)
(( Han basically said, Blair's brother and Han don'to get along, that's why he would have to get to talk to his girlfriend alone, so he plans on going at midnight. ))

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled and put a hand on her stomach "It's kind of crazy that I'm going to be a Father and you're going to be a Mother"
Farah nodded happily and placed her hand over his,"It is! We're going to do great though! We'll be super good parents that will spoil our kids."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back