• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed "Di-Did I say that outloud?" He asked knowing the answer but still asked

Cam smirked "Wet indeed" He said as he snapped his fingers making them appear in the bathroom
Farah blushed even more and looked over at the shower."This is gonna be so weird...though I kinda like it." She whispered the last part to herself, hoping that he didn't hear her.

Jennete said:
((Yea but also I don't think they should have really gone much farther then that because I want that to be a huge huge deal for snow if you know what I mean... but yea time skip to end of make out session and just cuddling again))
Snow:*smiles relaxing again, her lips pink from their kisses and she snuggles* I think I like cuddling even more now *she say's with a giggle*

-----------

Rain:*raises her eyes brow at his hand* Unless you like hooks you will remove it.

@BlueHawk
Jay gives her a smirk, leaving his hand. "Then how about you stand up?" He says confidently, as he giggled lightly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Mmk)
The strange man suddenly teleported in front of him and started swinging punches at him.
William just began dodging the blows with ease (I LOST IT xD )

Jennete said:
((Yea but also I don't think they should have really gone much farther then that because I want that to be a huge huge deal for snow if you know what I mean... but yea time skip to end of make out session and just cuddling again))
Snow:*smiles relaxing again, her lips pink from their kisses and she snuggles* I think I like cuddling even more now *she say's with a giggle*

-----------

Rain:*raises her eyes brow at his hand* Unless you like hooks you will remove it.

@BlueHawk
(( I didn't go that much further, due to the site rules. They must be followed >_> ))

"Mhm.... Everyone does. It's a great thing. Maybe we can even cuddle again." Roman said turning his head, but sneezed as he did so.

giphy.gif

"I wonder what everyone else is doing..." He said, he then thought for a second. "Never mind, I would rather not even bother."

Roman said:
(( I didn't go that much further, due to the site rules. They must be followed >_> ))
"Mhm.... Everyone does. It's a great thing. Maybe we can even cuddle again." Roman said turning his head, but sneezed as he did so.

giphy.gif

"I wonder what everyone else is doing..." He said, he then thought for a second. "Never mind, I would rather not even bother."
((Okay good haha))

Snow:*smiles and sits up stretching* I think they went to a Maid cafe. Nora and I have a sisterly connection and I keep getting cafe and maid dresses from it so, that is my deduction.

------------?

Rain:*looks at him, tracing her long sharp bone cutting claw along his wrist* You sure about this Jay?

@BlueHawk

Diablo was shocked by his own actions. "I-I think I need to go..." He said as he leaped out of the water and disappeared.
Kanae began bursting into tears on the sand and felt an agonizing pain. She looked down finally realizing the blood and shot. She got a towel and wrapped it around herself. She didn't want to be healed, she didn't want anything right now. She laid down on the sand next to her surfboard and passed out due to all the blood loss. The last things she said before passing out was, "I'm sorry Diablo..I shouldn't have done such a cruel prank. I'm sorry..." she didn't care if she died at this point.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled and nodded,"You sure did sweet cheeks. It's not all that bad anyway."
Al smiled and bent over before licking her cheek and whispering in her ear "I love you"

Nanne said:
Kanae began bursting into tears on the sand and felt an agonizing pain. She looked down finally realizing the blood and shot. She got a towel and wrapped it around herself. She didn't want to be healed, she didn't want anything right now. She laid down on the sand next to her surfboard and passed out due to all the blood loss. The last things she said before passing out was, "I'm sorry Diablo..I shouldn't have done such a cruel prank. I'm sorry..." she didn't care if she died at this point.
Diablo's eyes widened. He was behind a surf shack. He leaped from behind it. "I won't let you die!" He said as he started glowing, kissing her. Exceeds can heal, give strength and warmth through lip contact.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Gahhhhh who do I owe posts too)

[/QUOTE]
(Me :3)

Roman said:
"Hey Jackson, it has been a while! You look great man, the years have obviously been treating you well." Taylor said laughing. "What brings you here?"
Jackson smiled and laughed a little "Thanks dude....Weeeeeeell I came here to see if you have tapped into your power"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blushed even more and looked over at the shower."This is gonna be so weird...though I kinda like it." She whispered the last part to herself, hoping that he didn't hear her.
Cam licked her neck and spoke "I heard that.......Just be careful my idea is not to have twins" He said jokingly

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled and bent over before licking her cheek and whispering in her ear "I love you"
Nora blushed as well as her ears turning a bright red,"We just met. How can you already love me?"

Jennete said:
((Okay good haha))
Snow:*smiles and sits up stretching* I think they went to a Maid cafe. Nora and I have a sisterly connection and I keep getting cafe and maid dresses from it so, that is my deduction.

------------?

Rain:*looks at him, tracing her long sharp bone cutting claw along his wrist* You sure about this Jay?

@BlueHawk
Jay pulls his hand back and shakes it, bleeding lightly. "Ow!" He yells as he puts it on his swimsuit to try and stop the bleeding. "That's not fair." He says with a small laugh.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blushed as well as her ears turning a bright red,"We just met. How can you already love me?"
Jack smirked "Because I still remember the time I had with you" He whispered to her

shortyshot8 said:
Cam licked her neck and spoke "I heard that.......Just be careful my idea is not to have twins" He said jokingly
Farah giggled and wrapped her arms around him,"But twins sound fun. That way, one can protect the other." She said, looking up at him with a smile.

Diablo's eyes widened. He was behind a surf shack. He leaped from behind it. "I won't let you die!" He said as he started glowing, kissing her. Exceeds can heal, give strength and warmth through lip contact.
Kanae opened her eyes realizing it was Diablo kissing her trying to heal her. She pushed him away, "No...leave me be. Even if I live I will only bring you sadness and anger. I might even kill you. It's how I was created." she said quietly.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at it and sighed "There's no way this is real...." He said as his eyes widened and his eyes went to normal "Where is Tyler!?"
Something wasn't... Right... About Drago's eyes. Drago glared at William, slamming his tail into him.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled and laughed a little "Thanks dude....Weeeeeeell I came here to see if you have tapped into your power"
"My saiyan powers? If so, he'll yes I did! I can ascend in power 2 times." Taylor said nodding

Users who are viewing this thread

Back