• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah, who still had tears streaking her face, kissed him back with a small amount of roughness as she gripped his hand and closed her eyes.
Cam forced his tongue past her teeth while thinking "Damn it I can't control myself"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled as he sat down "I used the right word for once!" He said happily

William smiled a little "She's kind sweet caring warm an-" He stopped "RUN!" He yelled out as his eye began to glow
Nora leaned over the table and kissed him quickly before leaning back,"You did! Good job! Now, what are you getting?" She asked as she handed him a menu before looking at her own.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora leaned over the table and kissed him quickly before leaning back,"You did! Good job! Now, what are you getting?" She asked as she handed him a menu before looking at her own.
Jack smirked "Oh I know what I'm getting" He said looking at the hamburger in the menu

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo watched her, wondering if she wanted him to chase her, or if he should ask her what she was doing.
Kanae stopped swimming she planning out a way how to scare Diablo and remembered what they were talking about before. She turned around to face him and waved at him to follow her but then she suddenly went under water. She came back out and began screaming, "HELP ME!!! DIABLO!" she went back under water thrashing it to make everything seem real and surfaced again, "SHARK!!!" she screamed and went under water and this time didn't surface.

Bael clenched his jaw and jumped down, going to the dining area. He made some hot tea, shoved back a chair toward the back of the room alone, and sat down roughly. He watched the others, bright green eyes baleful.

(Open.)

(Btw... I forgot to tell people that Kite can change appearance, behold, HIS ALTER EGO!)
20141214193003!Yuto.png

Kite tilted his head. "Huh? Why?" He asked, a bit worried. "By the way, Mitsu sounds like a great person, I hope I get to meet her someday."
William looked back up at him "I warned you" He said with strange red tails coming out of his back
Tokyo-Ghoul-Anime-Anime-%D0%93%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%BA%D0%B8-Kaneki-Ken-1552542.gif

Nanne said:
Kanae stopped swimming she planning out a way how to scare Diablo and remembered what they were talking about before. She turned around to face him and waved at him to follow her but then she suddenly went under water. She came back out and began screaming, "HELP ME!!! DIABLO!" she went back under water thrashing it to make everything seem real and surfaced again, "SHARK!!!" she screamed and went under water and this time didn't surface.
Diablo's eyes widened. "DAMMIT!" He said as his eyes flashed yellow. "EXCEED MODE ACTIVATE!" He said his body glowed, bursting with energy as he dove into the water.

"Oh no! I'm drowninggggg..." Diablo joked as he went under the water slowly.

Kite smiled. "That's the best idea you've had all day!" He said happily.

tumblr_inline_nolm0sK2LC1rnvnpp_500.gif

(NOOOO SENPAI!!!! Please don't hate me... ;- ;)
(It's to late! Senpai wants the cake and can not get any...jk! Senpai loves you! xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Cam forced his tongue past her teeth while thinking "Damn it I can't control myself"
Farah didn't care what happened anymore, she just knew she need this. She pressed herself into him as their tongues battled before pulling away and kissing and nibbling the side of his neck.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked back up at him "I warned you" He said with strange red tails coming out of his back
Tokyo-Ghoul-Anime-Anime-%D0%93%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%BA%D0%B8-Kaneki-Ken-1552542.gif
Kite sighed. All of a sudden, strange creatures suddenly slammed down around him, including a hippo. "Come at me bro!" He said as he hopped on the back of his hippo.

tumblr_n5j8qgcFpW1rt1rh3o1_500.gif

Jennete said:
Snow:*shivers and her hands go to in his hair, kissing him back more, trying to match the roughness but ultimately her delicate lips are consumed by his in kisses*
Roman continued to kiss Snow, moving his hands down her body, he smiled, "I guess we're doing more than cuddling..."

(( Time Skip >_> Because yeah... ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(It's to late! Senpai wants the cake and can not get any...jk! Senpai loves you! xD )

Farah didn't care what happened anymore, she just knew she need this. She pressed herself into him as their tongues battled before pulling away and kissing and nibbling the side of his neck.
(Yay! I love you too senpai :D )

Kite sighed. All of a sudden, strange creatures suddenly slammed down around him, including a hippo. "Come at me bro!" He said as he hopped on the back of his hippo.
tumblr_n5j8qgcFpW1rt1rh3o1_500.gif
William smiled as he spoke "Prepare to die" He said to Kite
anime-gif-tokyo-ghoul-kaneki-Favim.com-2360812.gif

Diablo's eyes widened. "DAMMIT!" He said as his eyes flashed yellow. "EXCEED MODE ACTIVATE!" He said his body glowed, bursting with energy as he dove into the water.
Kanae surfaced again and tried to keep the act up.

WeirdPrincess said:

Cam blushed a little "I need you" He said trying to not lose control

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled as he spoke "Prepare to die" He said to Kite
anime-gif-tokyo-ghoul-kaneki-Favim.com-2360812.gif
Kite laughed as his hippo started running off. "Your going to have to catch me first!" He said as he vanished into the trees.

(You two need to remember to watch it. I'd suggest backing off soon so you don't accidentally get too far and get the RPG shut down. Just a friendly warning, no malice intended. @shortyshot8 @WeirdPrincess )

Bael leered down at the cup, suddenly questioning whether a ghost could drink and finding himself too afraid to try. He looked around, then stared at the cup again as if this was a competition to see who would look away first.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked "Oh I know what I'm getting" He said looking at the hamburger in the menu
Nora looked up and raised an eyebrow,"Oh do you now? Well so do I." She chuckled as she looked at a piece of chocolate cake on the menu, her mouth watering.

Nanne said:
Kanae surfaced again and tried to keep the act up.
Diablo pulled out 2 dual pistols, light emitting from him. "I am gods bullet... PREPARE TO DIE BITCH!" He said as he fired shots into the water around her.

Kite laughed as his hippo started running off. "Your going to have to catch me first!" He said as he vanished into the trees.
William sighed "I have other lives to take" He said as he walked off
kaneki-tokyo-ghoul-root-a-walks-away-Favim.com-2401023.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked up and raised an eyebrow,"Oh do you now? Well so do I." She chuckled as she looked at a piece of chocolate cake on the menu, her mouth watering.
Jack smiled "Well I guess we are ready" He said before leaning over and pecking her on the cheek

Daniel reaver]Atrio nodded "yeah I never went to get a class list when I came here" he said softly as he slid a hand up and down her back slowly "maybe we could go check later" he said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She nodded and smiled "i love you baby you make me so happy and i never want to be without you" she said looking into his eyes.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed a little "I need you" He said trying to not lose control
Farah pulled away and looked him, nodding."Okay." She said before kissing him again.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I have other lives to take" He said as he walked off
kaneki-tokyo-ghoul-root-a-walks-away-Favim.com-2401023.gif

Jack smiled "Well I guess we are ready" He said before leaning over and pecking her on the cheek
"Not on my watch!" Kite said as he appeared from the sky and slammed his fist into William's face.

tumblr_n3okja1SsJ1s024xzo1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah pulled away and looked him, nodding."Okay." She said before kissing him again.
Cam smiled and kissed her before pulling away "We really should take this somewhere else" He said to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back