• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

After a long while, Bael caved under the weight of his fear and suddenly stood, shoving back the whole table and left the drink, leaving for the courtyard again.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"Not on my watch!" Kite said as he appeared from the sky and slammed his fist into William's face.
tumblr_n3okja1SsJ1s024xzo1_500.gif
William's face was bloody after the punch but William felt no pain as he stared at Kite
tokyo-ghoul-kaneki-Favim.com-2422663.gif

shortyshot8 said:
William's face was bloody after the punch but William felt no pain as he stared at Kite
tokyo-ghoul-kaneki-Favim.com-2422663.gif
Kite smiled. "Exceed Change!" He said as he transformed into somebody who looked like this:

229px-Yuto.png

"Ugh, Kite is such a drag... Let's just get this overwith." He said he glared at William.

Diablo pulled out 2 dual pistols, light emitting from him. "I am gods bullet... PREPARE TO DIE BITCH!" He said as he fired shots into the water around her.
Kanae got nervous and decided she needed to end this prank. "Diablo! Stop! I'm sorry it was only a prank!" she said and accidently got in the way of one of the bullets. It went right through her abdomen. She didn't feel it because she was still trying to make him stop.

Nanne said:
Kanae got nervous and decided she needed to end this prank. "Diablo! Stop! I'm sorry it was only a prank!" she said and accidently got in the way of one of the bullets. It went right through her abdomen. She didn't feel it because she was still trying to make him stop.
Diablo's eyes stopped glowing as his eyes went wide and his pupils shrunk. "A... Prank...?" He asked. His face started to build with rage. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!? I COULD OF KILLED YOU!" He yelled, losing control of his emotions.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I have other lives to take" He said as he walked off
kaneki-tokyo-ghoul-root-a-walks-away-Favim.com-2401023.gif

Jack smiled "Well I guess we are ready" He said before leaning over and pecking her on the cheek
Nora chuckled and held her hand up, a waitress soon coming over. She quickly took down both of their orders before bowing and walking off. Nora leaned against the table,"Damn...I'm super hungry right now. They don't even have a piece of cake in the fridge or anything."

Kite smiled. "Exceed Change!" He said as he transformed into somebody who looked like this:
229px-Yuto.png

"Ugh, Kite is such a drag... Let's just get this overwith." He said he glared at William.
William put on his mask with still no words
episode-1-kaneki-tokyo-ghoul-root-a-and-is-awesome-mask-Favim.com-2400082.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled and kissed her before pulling away "We really should take this somewhere else" He said to her
Farah blushed and nodded again,"Yeah. We really should...where to now?" She asked, tilting her head.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled and held her hand up, a waitress soon coming over. She quickly took down both of their orders before bowing and walking off. Nora leaned against the table,"Damn...I'm super hungry right now. They don't even have a piece of cake in the fridge or anything."
Jack smiled happily "Hey it will be fine I'm sure" He said happily before smirking and thinking out loud "Or you could eat me" He said out loud on accident

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blushed and nodded again,"Yeah. We really should...where to now?" She asked, tilting her head.
Cam smirked "I've always wanted to try the shower" He said as he kissed her neck

Bael sighed, looking out again. "Well..." He said to himself, pulling out the watch necklace, "...Annabel wouldn't have wanted me here. I have a job to go do." He went up to the gates and started climbing over. He wanted to go home and never come back: the light needed his attention.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled happily "Hey it will be fine I'm sure" He said happily before smirking and thinking out loud "Or you could eat me" He said out loud on accident

Cam smirked "I've always wanted to try the shower" He said as he kissed her neck
Nora blinked and burst out laughing,"I could eat you if I wanted. But I won't, not yet anyway." She said seductively, winking at him.

shortyshot8 said:

Farah hummed with pleasure,"That should be fun...and wet." She said with a dark blush on her cheeks.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked and burst out laughing,"I could eat you if I wanted. But I won't, not yet anyway." She said seductively, winking at him.
Jack blushed "Di-Did I say that outloud?" He asked knowing the answer but still asked

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah hummed with pleasure,"That should be fun...and wet." She said with a dark blush on her cheeks.
Cam smirked "Wet indeed" He said as he snapped his fingers making them appear in the bathroom

Taylor appeared on a nearby rock and smirked. "I sense Jackson somewhere..." he said, staring into the distance.

tumblr_lzd1ewDysY1qfbz1so1_500.gif

"Hopefully he finds me..."

@shortyshot8

Suddenly, the Lighthouse Poltergeist was gone, and the lighthouse was no longer empty. He returned home, setting the chairs and furniture back up as it should be, and went to clean the lantern. Then he heard a noise down stairs.

An intruder.

He grinned, turning to hear two voices. Teens. Promiscuous, it seemed. Oh — just like old times. He disappeared suddenly, and downstairs, the rattles, slams, and screams erupted.

(Bye, guys. Formally out.)

Roman said:
Taylor appeared on a nearby rock and smirked. "I sense Jackson somewhere..." he said, staring into the distance.
tumblr_lzd1ewDysY1qfbz1so1_500.gif

"Hopefully he finds me..."

@shortyshot8
(The moment that I love you xD )

Jackson found Taylor and flew next to him with a smile "It's been a while huh?" He asked with a slight glare

shortyshot8 said:
William looked down at the spear "Hmph was that an attack?" He asked (Start swinging at me I have just the GIF For it)
(Mmk)

The strange man suddenly teleported in front of him and started swinging punches at him.

Diablo's eyes stopped glowing as his eyes went wide and his pupils shrunk. "A... Prank...?" He asked. His face started to build with rage. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!? I COULD OF KILLED YOU!" He yelled, losing control of his emotions.
"I'm sorry! I completely forgot about the part where you said you would've shot it dead!!" she said. Listening to him yell and go mad made her feel really bad about even thinking of doing that. Tears began to form in her eyes and she sensed rage forming inside of her but she didn't want to lose control so she held it back after all it wasn't his fault. She swam back to the shore trying to get away to some place quiet yelling back at him, "I'm sorry!" still not noticing she had been shot right through her abdomen where a lot of blood was now showing.

shortyshot8 said:
(The moment that I love you xD )
Jackson found Taylor and flew next to him with a smile "It's been a while huh?" He asked with a slight glare
"Hey Jackson, it has been a while! You look great man, the years have obviously been treating you well." Taylor said laughing. "What brings you here?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed "Di-Did I say that outloud?" He asked knowing the answer but still asked

Cam smirked "Wet indeed" He said as he snapped his fingers making them appear in the bathroom
Nora chuckled and nodded,"You sure did sweet cheeks. It's not all that bad anyway."

Nanne said:
"I'm sorry! I completely forgot about the part where you said you would've shot it dead!!" she said. Listening to him yell and go mad made her feel really bad about even thinking of doing that. Tears began to form in her eyes and she sensed rage forming inside of her but she didn't want to lose control so she held it back after all it wasn't his fault. She swam back to the shore trying to get away to some place quiet yelling back at him, "I'm sorry!" still not noticing she had been shot right through her abdomen where a lot of blood was now showing.
Diablo was shocked by his own actions. "I-I think I need to go..." He said as he leaped out of the water and disappeared.

Roman said:
Roman continued to kiss Snow, moving his hands down her body, he smiled, "I guess we're doing more than cuddling..."
(( Time Skip >_> Because yeah... ))
((Yea but also I don't think they should have really gone much farther then that because I want that to be a huge huge deal for snow if you know what I mean... but yea time skip to end of make out session and just cuddling again))

Snow:*smiles relaxing again, her lips pink from their kisses and she snuggles* I think I like cuddling even more now *she say's with a giggle*

-----------

Rain:*raises her eyes brow at his hand* Unless you like hooks you will remove it.

@BlueHawk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back