• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina clung to dexes arm again in a loving way as he led her out the door
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex hesitated for a moment. "Wait, does that mean were going to change when we get there?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah giggled and wrapped her arms around him,"But twins sound fun. That way, one can protect the other." She said, looking up at him with a smile.
Cam sighed "This is just gonna be more hell for you to go through if you have twins but..." He put his hands on her waist "If it's what you want I will make it happen" (FAAAAAAAAAAADE)

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked "Because I still remember the time I had with you" He whispered to her
Nora blushed even more,"Then you must remember every other girl you said that to right? I can...I can't have my heart broken all over again." She said, looking down at her hands.

BlueHawk said:
Jay pulls his hand back and shakes it, bleeding lightly. "Ow!" He yells as he puts it on his swimsuit to try and stop the bleeding. "That's not fair." He says with a small laugh.
Rain:*smirks and takes his hand to her mouth before blowing lightly across it and it heals. She gets up going to the couch now bored* Stop being such a big baby Jay

LunaCrosby said:
"If you want then Ok" Toru shrugged and nodded
Kai stopped walking and turned around to face Toru, "Is there anything you want to do, I mean it's all cool that you're okay with anything but pancakes but don't you have anything at all you would like to do? Please excuse my sudden temper but it just seems odd that someone can be so submissive." Kai took a deep breath before speaking again, "Sorry, I really need to pay attention to my temper before it gets out of hand. I really don't want the other Kai to take control especially now." Kai shivered at the thought of his polar opposite coming out to do what he wishes.

@LunaCrosby

Nanne said:
Kanae opened her eyes realizing it was Diablo kissing her trying to heal her. She pushed him away, "No...leave me be. Even if I live I will only bring you sadness and anger. I might even kill you. It's how I was created." she said quietly.
"I won't leave you! I've grown to like you too much to lose you now!" He said, kissing her again, trying to heal her.

Roman said:
"My saiyan powers? If so, he'll yes I did! I can ascend in power 2 times." Taylor said nodding
Jackson smirked "Show me.....SHOW ME YOUR POWER!!!!" He said as he went Super Saiyan
tumblr_lzi2rvrg5x1qd8nujo1_500.gif

"AND TO MAKE IT A STEP MORE!!!!!!" He yelled as he went Super Saiyan 2
giphy.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blushed even more,"Then you must remember every other girl you said that to right? I can...I can't have my heart broken all over again." She said, looking down at her hands.
Jack sighed "I am not the same as that man I promise" He said to her with honesty in his eyes

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "This is just gonna be more hell for you to go through if you have twins but..." He put his hands on her waist "If it's what you want I will make it happen" (FAAAAAAAAAAADE)
Farah groaned as she woke up the next morning."Damn...that was so painful, but fun." She said with a giggle before crying out in pain as she had a contraction. She curled up into a ball, holding her stomach and breathing heavily,"Crap...I didn't think it would be that bad..." She breathed slowly as she closed her eyes. (Fading has commenced!)

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks and takes his hand to her mouth before blowing lightly across it and it heals. She gets up going to the couch now bored* Stop being such a big baby Jay
Jay shakes his head and stands. "I'm gonna change, don't come in this time without knocking?" He asks jokingly as he walks into the other room.

Jennete said:
((Okay good haha))
Snow:*smiles and sits up stretching* I think they went to a Maid cafe. Nora and I have a sisterly connection and I keep getting cafe and maid dresses from it so, that is my deduction.

------------?

Rain:*looks at him, tracing her long sharp bone cutting claw along his wrist* You sure about this Jay?

@BlueHawk
"Oh a cafe? Yeah, I don't wanna go there." Roman said yawning. "I actually will be going downstairs for a second, you can tag along if you want." He said walking to the door, "I'm so damn tired..."

giphy.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded a little to his question before clinging to his arm more in a loving way
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex smiled at her, tilting his head. "Heehee, your so cute..." He said softly.

BlueHawk said:
Jay shakes his head and stands. "I'm gonna change, don't come in this time without knocking?" He asks jokingly as he walks into the other room.
Rain:*nods looking around, playing with the ends of her dress and she sighs, looking through a pile of magazines in his bookshelf, confused at some of the human technologies*

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah groaned as she woke up the next morning."Damn...that was so painful, but fun." She said with a giggle before crying out in pain as she had a contraction. She curled up into a ball, holding her stomach and breathing heavily,"Crap...I didn't think it would be that bad..." She breathed slowly as she closed her eyes. (Fading has commenced!)
Cam looked at her "Wha-What's wrong?" He asked her with worry in his voice

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"I won't leave you! I've grown to like you too much to lose you now!" He said, kissing her again, trying to heal her.
Kanae tried to push him away again but failed at doing so. She felt the warmth from his lips and couldn't stop him anymore, she felt tears forming in hers eyes as she saw him trying to heal her, and passed out.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smirked "Show me.....SHOW ME YOUR POWER!!!!" He said as he went Super Saiyan
tumblr_lzi2rvrg5x1qd8nujo1_500.gif

"AND TO MAKE IT A STEP MORE!!!!!!" He yelled as he went Super Saiyan 2
giphy.gif

Jack sighed "I am not the same as that man I promise" He said to her with honesty in his eyes
"I hope to god you're right because I will kick your ass if you do anything." Nora said as she gazed at him.

Roman said:
"Oh a cafe? Yeah, I don't wanna go there." Roman said yawning. "I actually will be going downstairs for a second, you can tag along if you want." He said walking to the door, "I'm so damn tired..."
giphy.gif

Snow:*follows him, bouncing and smiles happily, kissing him once as she flies down the stairs and waits at the bottom, looking around the house curiously*

WeirdPrincess said:
"I hope to god you're right because I will kick your ass if you do anything." Nora said as she gazed at him.
Jack grabbed her hands "I will never break a promise" He said as he gazed into her eyes

Nanne said:
Kanae tried to push him away again but failed at doing so. She felt the warmth from his lips and couldn't stop him anymore, she felt tears forming in hers eyes as she saw him trying to heal her, and passed out.
Diablo's eyes filled with rage. "God don't let her die NOW!!!!!" He screamed in his mind as golden wings sprouted from his back and he kissed deeper.

trix said:
Trix chuckiled laying back on the floor looking at him "what did u have in mind?" she raised a brow at him flicking her tail.
Clover looks up in thought, then back to her "Hmm... I don't know." He says while shrugging, He looks up at the ceiling.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked at her "Wha-What's wrong?" He asked her with worry in his voice
Farah looked at him and gave him a shaken smile,"Nothing. I'm fi-" she started before grunting and lowering her head again."Yup...they wanna get out. Today is not the day for that."

Jennete said:
Rain:*nods looking around, playing with the ends of her dress and she sighs, looking through a pile of magazines in his bookshelf, confused at some of the human technologies*
Jay puts on his go to outfit, a nice button down with jeans. He steps out to see Rain reading a magazine. "Whatcha reading?" He asks, sitting next to her to read over her shoulder.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah looked at him and gave him a shaken smile,"Nothing. I'm fi-" she started before grunting and lowering her head again."Yup...they wanna get out. Today is not the day for that."
Cam grabbed her hand "I'm here for you" He said with a bit of worry in his voice

BlueHawk said:
Jay puts on his go to outfit, a nice button down with jeans. He steps out to see Rain reading a magazine. "Whatcha reading?" He asks, sitting next to her to read over her shoulder.
Rain:*shrugs looking at him* I do not know but most of the men are topless and there are scented things smell *she says sticking the magazine into his face*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back