• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
The waitress had come back over and set the food down beside them."Sorry for the long wait! Please forgive me!" The waitress bowed as Nora lifted her head up and smiled at her."It's okay! It's here now, so thank you!" She winked at the girl, making her blush and scurry off towards the kitchen.
Al smiled "My life is now complete" He said as he bit into a burger and smiled more

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah nodded happily and placed her hand over his,"It is! We're going to do great though! We'll be super good parents that will spoil our kids."
Cam laughed a little "Yeah we really are" He said before kissing her cheek

Jennete said:
Rain:*frowns at Jay, and flicks his forehead* You have been teasing me too much. I think you are forgetting the fact that I could kill you in one second.

Snow: I love it a lot actually, It makes me smile to see where you lived *she grins looking around the living room*
Jay nods his head. "Oh trust me, I remember that, but I have faith that you won't. You know? Like I know you can, but I don't think you will." He says with a smile.

Nanne said:
Mako teleports to a ramen place. He looks in through a window and sees only one customer inside who wasn't even eating anything but just sitting there. He walks over to introduce himself, "Hey, my name is Makoto but you can call me Mako." he says holding out his hand for a hand shake before sitting down. @WeirdPrincess
Alastair glances at him before sighing."What do you need Mako?" He asked, turning his body towards him.

shortyshot8 said:
(Better? xD )
Jackson smirked "All right let's do this!" He said drawing his sword with a grin
Taylor smirked and raised his hand about to use a ki blast but his body changed sizes on him, "Fuck! See I told you!" He said a frown on his face. He simply just went Super Saiyan again.

tumblr_m850suWVGs1r72ht7o1_500.gif

"This is bullshit...."

BlueHawk said:
Jay nods his head. "Oh trust me, I remember that, but I have faith that you won't. You know? Like I know you can, but I don't think you will." He says with a smile.
Rain:*smirks* You are stupid to have trust in anyone but yourself.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "My life is now complete" He said as he bit into a burger and smiled more

"Cake!" Nora cried before picking up her fork and eating a piece of her chocolate cake, moaning."So good..." She whispered, taking another bite.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair glances at him before sighing."What do you need Mako?" He asked, turning his body towards him.
Mako not even bothered by the way he answered held out his hand towards him still waiting for a hand shake before continuing.

Jennete said:
Rain:*frowns at Jay, and flicks his forehead* You have been teasing me too much. I think you are forgetting the fact that I could kill you in one second.

Snow: I love it a lot actually, It makes me smile to see where you lived *she grins looking around the living room*
Roman grabbed a coffee mug and sighed, "Yeah, we try and keep it neat as possible. Only guys stayed here after my mom passed ya know, just me and my dad." He poured some coffee into his mug and went back into the living room.

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks* You are stupid to have trust in anyone but yourself.
"Your sister told me something like that..." He says with a smile, before standing and heading toward his bag. "I'm still hungry." He says as he takes out a fae fruit.

Roman said:
Taylor smirked and raised his hand about to use a ki blast but his body changed sizes on him, "Fuck! See I told you!" He said a frown on his face. He simply just went Super Saiyan again.
tumblr_m850suWVGs1r72ht7o1_500.gif

"This is bullshit...."
Jackson sighed "Well this is.....Strange but whatever! CATCH!!!!" He yelled out as he moved his hands firing a large Ki blast
tumblr_mgnuvxM4m41qiqegzo1_500.gif
tumblr_m7jiv1e9891r72ht7o5_500.gif

shortyshot8 said:

Farah giggled before gasping,"We don't have names?! If it's a girl, what would you name her?"

Roman said:
(( Han basically said, Blair's brother and Han don'to get along, that's why he would have to get to talk to his girlfriend alone, so he plans on going at midnight. ))
(ah ok so wanna pick it up at the next morning?)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Cake!" Nora cried before picking up her fork and eating a piece of her chocolate cake, moaning."So good..." She whispered, taking another bite.
Jack laughed a little as his burger was quickly gone "That was really good!" He said happily

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah giggled before gasping,"We don't have names?! If it's a girl, what would you name her?"
Cam's eyes widened "Oh crap!...........How about Celia?" He asked her

Nanne said:
Mako not even bothered by the way he answered held out his hand towards him still waiting for a hand shake before continuing.
Alastair growled and grabbed Mako's hand, giving it a single shake before letting it go."Now what do you need Mako? I don't have all day."

LunaCrosby said:
"Because, right now I don't care what happens" she says.
Kai walked up to Toru and stared at her for a moment. Well I can definitely tell she is still upset. Well I might as well do what I can for now and help her out. "Well I guess after all the crap you've been through I guess that seems reasonable. Again, sorry about my outburst there normally I'm much more calm." Kai turned around and continued walking forward, they were only a block from his apartment now.

@LunaCrosby

Roman said:
Roman grabbed a coffee mug and sighed, "Yeah, we try and keep it neat as possible. Only guys stayed here after my mom passed ya know, just me and my dad." He poured some coffee into his mug and went back into the living room.
Snow:*nods sitting down next to him and she lays her head on his shoulder* Was it lonely?...

---------

BlueHawk said:
"Your sister told me something like that..." He says with a smile, before standing and heading toward his bag. "I'm still hungry." He says as he takes out a fae fruit.
Rain: She isn't my sister *whispers softly and growls a little*

shortyshot8 said:
Jack laughed a little as his burger was quickly gone "That was really good!" He said happily
Nora nodded happily as she finished her cake."Best day ever! Meeting such cute people and getting to eat cake too! I can die happily now."

Thana sighed as she sat there on a bench in a park a cold look on her face as people passed by her not minding the fact that she was dressed in a robe drone ancient Greece and a golden reth "why has it gotten boring around here" she mumbled as she set her elbow on one of the arm rests and placed her cheek in her hand as some random man droped dead from a heart attack

@anyone

shortyshot8 said:
Farah nodded,"That's really pretty! How'd you come up with that?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair growled and grabbed Mako's hand, giving it a single shake before letting it go."Now what do you need Mako? I don't have all day."
"Well clearly you do have all day...I mean sitting alone at a ramen place? Come on...you've got to be kidding me bud!" he said as he sat down with Alastair. "Now look I may not be able to help you with any problems but I can certainly listen to you. So what's the sitch?" he said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded happily as she finished her cake."Best day ever! Meeting such cute people and getting to eat cake too! I can die happily now."
Jack smiled and leaned back "So....What should we do now" He smirked "I'm even up for anything dirty"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah nodded,"That's really pretty! How'd you come up with that?"
Cam smiled "It was the name of my Mother...She's dead now but I will have her legacy live on!" He said happily

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods sitting down next to him and she lays her head on his shoulder* Was it lonely?...
---------

Rain: She isn't my sister *whispers softly and growls a little*
Jay laughs a little. "You're right, she's more than that. She's your other half." He says as he takes a bite of the fruit.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "Well this is.....Strange but whatever! CATCH!!!!" He yelled out as he moved his hands firing a large Ki blast
tumblr_mgnuvxM4m41qiqegzo1_500.gif
tumblr_m7jiv1e9891r72ht7o5_500.gif
Taylor took the attack head on. Smoke every, once it cleared you seen his clothes torn and a few scrapes and scratches.

tumblr_m9otr3PpCj1r72ht7o1_500.gif

"Nice... My turn..."

tumblr_mzx0c4jh1N1tp8kdpo1_500.gif

RPLoverRP said:
(ah ok so wanna pick it up at the next morning?)
(( Sure ))

Roman said:
Taylor took the attack head on. Smoke every, once it cleared you seen his clothes torn and a few scrapes and scratches.
tumblr_m9otr3PpCj1r72ht7o1_500.gif

"Nice... My turn..."

tumblr_mzx0c4jh1N1tp8kdpo1_500.gif
Jackson took the blow making him fly back into a wall "D-Damn..." He smirked "I'd expect no less from you..Master" He said as memories of when he first went Super Saiyan flooded his head (Ignore that it says Gohan xD ) [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4h7yS0OU1s[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back