• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
"Well clearly you do have all day...I mean sitting alone at a ramen place? Come on...you've got to be kidding me bud!" he said as he sat down with Alastair. "Now look I may not be able to help you with any problems but I can certainly listen to you. So what's the sitch?" he said.
Alastair groaned and put his head in his hands,"Fuck...why am I stuck with you of all people? Nothing's wrong you doofus. I'm perfectly fine, you just annoyed me with your presence."

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods sitting down next to him and she lays her head on his shoulder* Was it lonely?...
---------

Rain: She isn't my sister *whispers softly and growls a little*
"No, not really. We just stuck with one another and eventually, killed the guy who killed my mom..." Roman said taking a sip. "It was sad though."

BlueHawk said:
Jay laughs a little. "You're right, she's more than that. She's your other half." He says as he takes a bite of the fruit.
Rain:*frowns and looks at Jay before taking a bite of his fruit, standing and opens the door with a wave of her hand and walks through* I'm bored.

Roman said:
"No, not really. We just stuck with one another and eventually, killed the guy who killed my mom..." Roman said taking a sip. "It was sad though."
Snow:*nods rubbing his arm softly* At least you avenged her... And now you have me so no more sad times

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled and leaned back "So....What should we do now" He smirked "I'm even up for anything dirty"

Cam smiled "It was the name of my Mother...She's dead now but I will have her legacy live on!" He said happily
Nora raised an eyebrow and smirked,"Really now? That's to bad for you because I have a job to get to." She said, standing up and putting cash on the table.

Jennete said:
Rain:*frowns and looks at Jay before taking a bite of his fruit, standing and opens the door with a wave of her hand and walks through* I'm bored.
Jay shrugs and follows behind her, occasionally taking a bite of the fruit. "Where you going?" He asks as he follows her down the hallway.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair groaned and put his head in his hands,"Fuck...why am I stuck with you of all people? Nothing's wrong you doofus. I'm perfectly fine, you just annoyed me with your presence."
"Well shit someone woke up on the wrong side of the fuckin' bed...look pal don't give me that shit. Forget what I said before...are you going to order or not?" he said starting to get annoyed with Alastair's negativity.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora raised an eyebrow and smirked,"Really now? That's to bad for you because I have a job to get to." She said, standing up and putting cash on the table.
Jack laughed a little "Alright alright" He scratched his head "Maybe I should go have a drink...."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled and leaned back "So....What should we do now" He smirked "I'm even up for anything dirty"

Cam smiled "It was the name of my Mother...She's dead now but I will have her legacy live on!" He said happily
"That's wonderful! What if it's a boy? I still like Ulquiorra..."Farah said, drooling slightly at the name.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack laughed a little "Alright alright" He scratched his head "Maybe I should go have a drink...."
"Why not come with me? You'll like it, I promise." Nora said as she looked at him, smiling.

Roman said:
Taylor took the attack head on. Smoke every, once it cleared you seen his clothes torn and a few scrapes and scratches.
tumblr_m9otr3PpCj1r72ht7o1_500.gif

"Nice... My turn..."

tumblr_mzx0c4jh1N1tp8kdpo1_500.gif

(( Sure ))
(So you could already be at the place when i wake up just to speed it up...)

Blair opens her eyes slowly then looked over to her side where Han sleeps then she sits up slowly rubbing her eyes, "He left already?" Blair looks down and rubs her stomach, "Maybe this baby will change him for the better and make him more... Open to non-violence..." Blair closes her eyes and thinks about Hope while back at the Tomb place Lily sneaked out of their room and got dressed to go out by the waterfall filled with some flowers.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson took the blow making him fly back into a wall "D-Damn..." He smirked "I'd expect no less from you..Master" He said as memories of when he first went Super Saiyan flooded his head
epic_dbz_feels-581.gif
Taylor nodded, "You did good too. Noe, hand to hand combat..." Taylor rushed towards Jackson and attacked.

tumblr_lxk2zymdAG1r8tyjfo1_500.gif

(( Up to you if you dodge or not

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's wonderful! What if it's a boy? I still like Ulquiorra..."Farah said, drooling slightly at the name.

"Why not come with me? You'll like it, I promise." Nora said as she looked at him, smiling.
Cam laughed a little "Sure that sounds nice and imagine if the twins are a boy and a girl" He said happily

Jack stood up and smiled "Sure why not" He said happily following her

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "You did good too. Noe, hand to hand combat..." Taylor rushed towards Jackson and attacked.
tumblr_lxk2zymdAG1r8tyjfo1_500.gif

(( Up to you if you dodge or not
Jackson dodged most of the attacks but a kick caught his face "D-Damn you!!" He yelled as he powered through it sending a punch into his gut

RPLoverRP said:
(So you could already be at the place when i wake up just to speed it up...)
Blair opens her eyes slowly then looked over to her side where Han sleeps then she sits up slowly rubbing her eyes, "He left already?" Blair looks down and rubs her stomach, "Maybe this baby will change him for the better and make him more... Open to non-violence..." Blair closes her eyes and thinks about Hope while back at the Tomb place Lily sneaked out of their room and got dressed to go out by the waterfall filled with some flowers.
Han flash-stepped pass Lily and picked her up, quickly and quietly, taking her to a nearby rooftop. "Hey, remember me?"

Nanne said:
"Well shit someone woke up on the wrong side of the fuckin' bed...look pal don't give me that shit. Forget what I said before...are you going to order or not?" he said starting to get annoyed with Alastair's negativity.
Alastair sighed and let his head fall into the counter,"No, I'm not ordering anything. Get whatever you want."

Jennete said:

Snow:*nods rubbing his arm softly* At least you avenged her... And now you have me so no more sad times
"Yeah, only sad times I have is when my dad asks for blueprints for our company. It's so tiring..." Roman says snickering.

Roman said:
"Yeah, only sad times I have is when my dad asks for blueprints for our company. It's so tiring..." Roman says snickering.
Snow:*laughs softly* Hey lets go see Nora? I forgot to tell her we have a brother now. Isn't that crazy? Nora is my Sister, and Alastair is my brother. I want to find a way to get closer to them and bond *kisses you lightly* I have not had a family in a long time.

----------

Rain:*walking down the street now, looking around curiously at all the shops* I do not know..

@BlueHawk

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "Sure that sounds nice and imagine if the twins are a boy and a girl" He said happily

Jackson dodged most of the attacks but a kick caught his face "D-Damn you!!" He yelled as he powered through it sending a punch into his gut
Taylor felt the punch to his stomach and winced. "You're good, Jack. Take this!!" Taylor sent a kick toward His knee making him kneel, then sent a elbow into his back.

Jennete said:
Snow:*laughs softly* Hey lets go see Nora? I forgot to tell her we have a brother now. Isn't that crazy? Nora is my Sister, and Alastair is my brother. I want to find a way to get closer to them and bond *kisses you lightly* I have not had a family in a long time.
----------

Rain:*walking down the street now, looking around curiously at all the shops* I do not know..

@BlueHawk
Roman nods tiredly, "I'll go, but I'm taking my coffee..." he said taking another sip. "Lets go, Love..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair sighed and let his head fall into the counter,"No, I'm not ordering anything. Get whatever you want."
Mako stared at him for a while, "You are clearly not a manly man...So I'm going to make a man out of you. Come on." he said as he got up and carried Alastair out of the ramen shop not caring what anyone else thought. "Alright! Haha we are going to the park!" he said and teleported them there.

Roman said:
Taylor felt the punch to his stomach and winced. "You're good, Jack. Take this!!" Taylor sent a kick toward His knee making him kneel, then sent a elbow into his back.
Jackson coughed up a bit of blood before flipping backwards "LET'S SEE HOW YOU DEAL WITH THIS" He put his hands in a position "KA-ME-HA-ME.......HAAAAAAAA!!!!!" He yelled sending a giant blue wave of Ki at Taylor

Jennete said:
----------

@BlueHawk
Jay smiles at the possibilities of the shops Rain will find, waking next to her. "Go inside one." He encourages, thinking it could be fun to see her reactions.

shortyshot8 said:

Farah nodded happily,"I hope they are! That would be the most amazing thing ever." She said, smiling up at him.

Nora chuckled and took his hand, leading outside of the cafe."We're going to another cafe, but this time it's a maid one. So everyone's wearing a maid outfit instead of regular work clothes. Depending on what the theme is today, you'll probably like my outfit."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah nodded happily,"I hope they are! That would be the most amazing thing ever." She said, smiling up at him.

Nora chuckled and took his hand, leading outside of the cafe."We're going to another cafe, but this time it's a maid one. So everyone's wearing a maid outfit instead of regular work clothes. Depending on what the theme is today, you'll probably like my outfit."
Cam smiled down at her before he felt something touch his hand "Di-Did your stomach just poke me?" He said before realising what it was "Oh my god!" He said happily

Jack blushed a little "This should be interesting to say the least" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson coughed up a bit of blood before flipping backwards "LET'S SEE HOW YOU DEAL WITH THIS" He put his hands in a position "KA-ME-HA-ME.......HAAAAAAAA!!!!!" He yelled sending a giant blue wave of Ki at Taylor
Taylor winced again, but managed a Kamehameha. It was weak but his dad gave him strength and the blast became a full on family Kamehameha.

zDYy6FU.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled down at her before he felt something touch his hand "Di-Did your stomach just poke me?" He said before realising what it was "Oh my god!" He said happily

Jack blushed a little "This should be interesting to say the least" He said happily
Farah laughed,"They kicked! This is amazing! They know who we are...hopefully anyway." She said, giggling as she rubbed her stomach.

Nora laughed,"It should indeed." She said, pulling him into a maid cafe and having him sit down."Wait here. I have to go change really quickly." Nora said before walking off towards the back room.

Roman said:
Taylor winced again, but managed a Kamehameha. It was weak but his dad gave him strength and the blast became a full on family Kamehameha.
zDYy6FU.gif

(Nice job on the warning that was cool of you)

Jackson's Kamehameha vanished as the Ki blast collided with Jackson sending him to the floor

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah laughed,"They kicked! This is amazing! They know who we are...hopefully anyway." She said, giggling as she rubbed her stomach.

Nora laughed,"It should indeed." She said, pulling him into a maid cafe and having him sit down."Wait here. I have to go change really quickly." Nora said before walking off towards the back room.
Cam smiled happily "If we are a Mother and Father does that mean..." He took a deep breath "Should we get married?"

Jack leaned against a wall and closed his eyes "This is going to be the death of me"

Roman said:

Roman nods tiredly, "I'll go, but I'm taking my coffee..." he said taking another sip. "Lets go, Love..."
Snow*smiles taking his hand so he can bring them to Nora*

((@WeirdPrincess The plan is happening eeepss))

---------

BlueHawk said:
Jay smiles at the possibilities of the shops Rain will find, waking next to her. "Go inside one." He encourages, thinking it could be fun to see her reactions.
Rain:*wanders and see's a cafe with women dressed in frilly outfits, she tilts her head and walks inside the maid cafe*

((My characters are in place haha))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back