• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles happily and stands up taking Nora's hands in hers and gleams up at her hopefully* I want to work here too. We can bond!!
@shortyshot8

------

Rain:*looks at their frilly outfits and down at her dress and back to them, seeing snow ask if she can work there and she realizes working here means she can wear them too and she whispers* I wish to work here too

-----

Snow:*gasps at Rains sudden voice* Really?

-----

Rain: Really. How do I get a frilly dress like that??
Roman groaned again, "It's Rain... Hi Rain. You'd look hideous in a frilly dress..." he said yawning AGAIN.

@shortyshot8

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles happily and stands up taking Nora's hands in hers and gleams up at her hopefully* I want to work here too. We can bond!!
@shortyshot8

------

Rain:*looks at their frilly outfits and down at her dress and back to them, seeing snow ask if she can work there and she realizes working here means she can wear them too and she whispers* I wish to work here too

-----

-----

Nora looked at Snow and Rain, laughing."Sure! You guys can both work here. Just fill out these forms here," she gave them both very simple application forms,"and when you're done, just hand them to me! You'll be able to work here after that."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah grabbed his face between her hands and kissed him. She pulled away seconds later and began showering his face in kisses."I wouldn't turn you down, never ever. I love you Camathien."

"Yes sir!" Nora said, snapping her fingers and getting a hot coffee."Here you go! Coffee for long, tall, dark and handsome!" She grinned as she held it out to him.
Jack smiled at her as he grabbed the cup "Huh? This is weird it doesn't feel hot" He shrugged and drunk some of it "So tell me Nora why do you like me?"

Cam laughed happily "Hey now! Calm down the children are going to get rummbled around" He said happily

Jennete said:
@shortyshot8

------

-----

-----

Jay let's out a laugh as Rain asks about the outfits. "Well Rain I'm sure you could pull it off very well." He says as he pulls up a chair to the table, giving a polite nod to everyone.

Roman said:
"Let's kick the freak's butt!s" Taylor shouted. "Make us fly, I gave you control remember?"
Jackson smirked as they flew into space and their eyes widened "Oh god! How the hell is Cell and Frieza here!?!" He yelled

Roman said:
Roman groaned and looked up, "Both please...." he said tiredly, yawning for the billionth time
Nora raised an eyebrow and smiled before snapping her fingers, cream and sugar appearing next to the cup."Why so tired? Rough night?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora raised an eyebrow and smiled before snapping her fingers, cream and sugar appearing next to the cup."Why so tired? Rough night?"
Roman sighed, "Does staying up all night count?" He asked before sipping his coffee

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smirked as they flew into space and their eyes widened "Oh god! How the hell is Cell and Frieza here!?!" He yelled
+( Lets take a break on this one, we still don't know how we'll control them xD I'm gonna bookmark this post )+

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Does staying up all night count?" He asked before sipping his coffee

+( Lets take a break on this one, we still don't know how we'll control them xD I'm gonna bookmark this post )+
(KK My bro xD )

Roman said:
"Staying up all night huh? Why would you do that?" Nora asked as she took a seat across from him.

Himeragi Seiker]can some of my characters interact with you???)) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
(We're all in the maid cafe! So come join us!)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Staying up all night huh? Why would you do that?" Nora asked as she took a seat across from him.

Jack sighed "I will take it you were both doing something?" He said with a smirk

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at Snow and Rain, laughing."Sure! You guys can both work here. Just fill out these forms here," she gave them both very simple application forms,"and when you're done, just hand them to me! You'll be able to work here after that."
Rain&Snow:*both fill out paper work quickly and hand them in at the same time, Snow smiling and Rain looking at her with a determined frown*

@Roman @BlueHawk

WeirdPrincess said:

"I have my reasons..." Roman said taking another sip. "I need a energy drink...."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled at her as he grabbed the cup "Huh? This is weird it doesn't feel hot" He shrugged and drunk some of it "So tell me Nora why do you like me?"

Cam laughed happily "Hey now! Calm down the children are going to get rummbled around" He said happily
Nora hummed as she thought about it,"Well, you're really nice to me. You haven't done anything stupid yet, you're good at making me laugh which is a bonus for you, you seem really friendly and...I don't know."

Farah growled,"Shut up and let me love you!" She said before kissing him again and pulling away seconds later."Okay! I'm done now!"

Jennete said:
Rain&Snow:*both fill out paper work quickly and hand them in at the same time, Snow smiling and Rain looking at her with a determined frown*
@Roman @BlueHawk
"Snow is getting a job? Cool, Rain might kill you all...." Roman said laughing tiredly.

@WeirdPrincess

Jennete said:
@Roman @BlueHawk
Nora laughed,"You're both so eager it's adorable. Come on now, follow me." She grabbed both of their arms before pulling them to the back room to change their outfits.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora hummed as she thought about it,"Well, you're really nice to me. You haven't done anything stupid yet, you're good at making me laugh which is a bonus for you, you seem really friendly and...I don't know."

Farah growled,"Shut up and let me love you!" She said before kissing him again and pulling away seconds later."Okay! I'm done now!"
Jack sighed "That's more than enough reason to do this" He said wrapping his arms around her and kissing her on the lips

Cam smirked "You're not getting off that easy" He said pulling her in for another kiss

Roman said:
"Snow is getting a job? Cool, Rain might kill you all...." Roman said laughing tiredly.
@WeirdPrincess
Nora flicked Roman in the head and ignored his comment,"Alright. What type of energy drink would you like? There's a ton here."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed,"You're both so eager it's adorable. Come on now, follow me." She grabbed both of their arms before pulling them to the back room to change their outfits.
Snow&Rain:*follow and snow smiles looking at the outfit but pauses and Rain does the same and they say together* We do not know how to put clothes on... We have only ever morphed clothes on

Jennete said:
@Roman @BlueHawk
Jay gives Rain a small encouraging smile, before looking at all the coffee, grumbling to himself. "Dumb damn fruit..." He mutters as he taps his fingers on the table.

Roman said:
Han flash-stepped pass Lily and picked her up, quickly and quietly, taking her to a nearby rooftop. "Hey, remember me?"
She shrieks abit then sighs in relief then slaps him, "Don't do that! You scared the crap out of me! And I snuck out anyways... He's still sleeping. "

Jennete said:
Rain:*smiles at Roman flicking him off* Only you idiot.
Roman winked and smiled tiredly

RPLoverRP said:
She shrieks abit then sighs in relief then slaps him, "Don't do that! You scared the crap out of me! And I snuck out anyways... He's still sleeping. "
Han frowned, "No need to slap me." He said rubbing his face. He sighed and his clothes returned to normal, "You know why I'm here right?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora flicked Roman in the head and ignored his comment,"Alright. What type of energy drink would you like? There's a ton here."
Roman winced, "All of them..."

Jennete said:
Snow&Rain:*follow and snow smiles looking at the outfit but pauses and Rain does the same and they say together* We do not know how to put clothes on... We have only ever morphed clothes on
Nora smirked and raised her hands,"Well this should be fun! Half naked girls, here I come!" She laughed as she grabbed Snow first, quickly changing her into a cute maid outfit that would suit her."You look so cute! Big sis need to take a picture!" Pulling out her phone, Nora quickly snapped a picture before turning to Rain and changing her."There! We're all done now! Ready?"

Roman said:
Roman winked and smiled tiredly

Han frowned, "No need to slap me." He said rubbing his face. He sighed and his clothes returned to normal, "You know why I'm here right?"

Roman winced, "All of them..."
Nora smirked and snapped her fingers again, all of the energy drinks appearing on the table."Don't drink to many. They'll give you a seizure if you do and I can't have that happening."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "That's more than enough reason to do this" He said wrapping his arms around her and kissing her on the lips

Cam smirked "You're not getting off that easy" He said pulling her in for another kiss
Nora squeaked and grabbed his shoulders, kissing him back. She pressed herself into him and playfully bit his lip.

Farah's eyes widened, but quickly closed and began kissing him back. She wrapped her arms around him and smiled into the kiss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back