• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite laughed. "Don't worry, you'll have another chance to see him." He said. "So, do you like hippos?" He asked.
Sakaki.Yuya.full.1836272.jpg
Jackson frowned "Not really why?" He asked before sighing "Screw it I gotta go!" He said flying off
tumblr_n3bya0di1s1r72ht7o1_500.gif
As he flew he thought to himself "You better still be there Taylor!"
-Trunks-dragon-ball-z-35367873-377-207.gif

@Roman

Diablo continued to splash water on her, laughing. "Muhahaha! You cannot defeat me!" He said.
Kanae went under water and popped up behind him and splashed him from the back. "Oh you think you can't lose? Watch me I will defeat you." she laughed as she continued with the splashing.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson frowned "Not really why?" He asked before sighing "Screw it I gotta go!" He said flying off
tumblr_n3bya0di1s1r72ht7o1_500.gif
As he flew he thought to himself "You better still be there Taylor!"
-Trunks-dragon-ball-z-35367873-377-207.gif

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked back at Asuka and sighed lightly. He replied to her as he looked for a seat♅...

“ I can toggle it on and off for any being. With Humans, it is uncontrollable. I believe it's because mainly every magical being knows what I am, whereas Humans don't. They sense something different about me that separates me from any other being, however they can't figure out what, so they're constantly interested in me. Plus I'm an ideal partner for any being, considering all forms of life essentially stem from my race. I alone, am the most powerful being in existence, so I am able to offer security and a peace of mind from any threat that may appear, not to mention the structure of my body is appealing to most, if not all beings. It's hard to explain. You needn't worry, they aren't aggressive, so they won't attack you because you're with me. They're just jealous. ”

[/QUOTE]
"Jealous..."Asuka tried the words on lips before laughing."Jealsouy is weird. I'm not afraid to take any of them one, I know I could win anyway. It's easy to beat humans." She said, grinning as she found a clear table and pulled him over to it. Taking a seat, Asuka picked up a menu,"Hm...what's good here? Kon Poa Chicken? Maybe...Hot Crispy Chicken? Almost a yes...what would you order Akki-san? I'm not sure what to get. Everything looks so good!" She said, drooling again as she glanced over the menu.

(You shall be rewarded for bowing to the hippo gods, with this cake :3)
1006p78-slice-cake-l.jpg
(I hate you...why must I be teased with cake?! Now I really want some!)

"One of these days people are going to regret disrespecting hippos." He said. The hippo then disappeared. Kite turned to William once more. "Soooo what am I going to do with my girl problem?" He asked.
@shortyshot8
William smiled "I have an idea! Not have one!" He said happily

Nanne said:
Kanae went under water and popped up behind him and splashed him from the back. "Oh you think you can't lose? Watch me I will defeat you." she laughed as she continued with the splashing.
"Oh no! I'm drowninggggg..." Diablo joked as he went under the water slowly.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "I have an idea! Not have one!" He said happily
Kite smiled. "That's the best idea you've had all day!" He said happily.

tumblr_inline_nolm0sK2LC1rnvnpp_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
"Jealous..."Asuka tried the words on lips before laughing."Jealsouy is weird. I'm not afraid to take any of them one, I know I could win anyway. It's easy to beat humans." She said, grinning as she found a clear table and pulled him over to it. Taking a seat, Asuka picked up a menu,"Hm...what's good here? Kon Poa Chicken? Maybe...Hot Crispy Chicken? Almost a yes...what would you order Akki-san? I'm not sure what to get. Everything looks so good!" She said, drooling again as she glanced over the menu.

(I hate you...why must I be teased with cake?! Now I really want some!)
(NOOOO SENPAI!!!! Please don't hate me... ;- ;)

Kanae stopped splashing water at him and stared at him for a while. "Ha-ha you're funny.." she said and started to swim away and more deeper into the ocean.

Kite smiled. "That's the best idea you've had all day!" He said happily.

tumblr_inline_nolm0sK2LC1rnvnpp_500.gif

(NOOOO SENPAI!!!! Please don't hate me... ;- ;)
William laughed "Yeah!" He said happily raising his hand to the sky

Nanne said:
Kanae stopped splashing water at him and stared at him for a while. "Ha-ha you're funny.." she said and started to swim away and more deeper into the ocean.
Diablo watched her, wondering if she wanted him to chase her, or if he should ask her what she was doing.

Jennete said:
Snow:*shakes her head confused* Why would I want you to stop kissing me? It is a nice thing that makes me happy *she says smiling*
Roman smiles and continues to kiss Snow, this time a little rougher.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's eye twitched in pain "Wha-WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled out in pain
Farah's eyes widened, tears filling her eyes."I'm sorry! I-I don't know what came over me...I'm really sorry!" She covered her hands with her face and cried into her hands."Please don't yell at me...I'm sorry!"

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes a little as his kisses move down and she shivers just a bit, her eyes closing and she smiles, her delicate fingers running through your hair* Do people kiss when they cuddle? If so it is a n..nice thing *stutters a little
Rain:*lands on the bed on top of him, squishing his chest with the impact of the fall on purpose and she sits there smirking*
Jay breathes out a deep breath as she lands, but he quickly gives a small laugh and a smirk. "Well, take your time." He says slyly.

Roman said:
Roman smiles and continues to kiss Snow, this time a little rougher.
Snow:*shivers and her hands go to in his hair, kissing him back more, trying to match the roughness but ultimately her delicate lips are consumed by his in kisses*

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah's eyes widened, tears filling her eyes."I'm sorry! I-I don't know what came over me...I'm really sorry!" She covered her hands with her face and cried into her hands."Please don't yell at me...I'm sorry!"
Cam sighed and moved her hands and kissed her on the lips not planning on letting go as he intertwined her fingers with his

BlueHawk said:
Jay breathes out a deep breath as she lands, but he quickly gives a small laugh and a smirk. "Well, take your time." He says slyly.
Rain:*smirks acting as if getting comfortable* I will thank you

Kite looked over at William. "You think hippos are awesome, right?" He asked.
tumblr_inline_n3ovyu3hvJ1qgoqz0.png
William sighed "I don't really like anything" He said truthfully

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled as he followed her "Yeah I know you're just so...." He sighed "Is this how one would put it? Seductive?"
@WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled as he followed her "Yeah I know you're just so...." He sighed "Is this how one would put it? Seductive?"
Nora laughed again and put her arms around Jack,"Yes, I'm very seductive. Now come on, we gotta find ourselves a seat here." She said, pulling him towards an empty table.

Bael sat in a tree in the courtyard, flipping open his pocket watch necklace to check the time. He put his head against the tree — rather hard, really — and groaned audibly. He should be at home readying the lighthouse, not here. He looked over the wall, clenching his jaw.

(Open and bored.)

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I don't really like anything" He said truthfully

@WeirdPrincess
Kite sighed. "Am I the only one who likes hippos?" He said, not expecting him to answer it. "Hey, you told me about this girl named Mitsu once... What's she like?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed again and put her arms around Jack,"Yes, I'm very seductive. Now come on, we gotta find ourselves a seat here." She said, pulling him towards an empty table.
Jack smiled as he sat down "I used the right word for once!" He said happily

Kite sighed. "Am I the only one who likes hippos?" He said, not expecting him to answer it. "Hey, you told me about this girl named Mitsu once... What's she like?" He asked.
William smiled a little "She's kind sweet caring warm an-" He stopped "RUN!" He yelled out as his eye began to glow

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks acting as if getting comfortable* I will thank you
Jay decides he is gonna win this standoff, so he puts a hand on her thigh and smiles. "Thanks." He says.

(Btw... I forgot to tell people that Kite can change appearance, behold, HIS ALTER EGO!)

20141214193003!Yuto.png

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled as he sat down "I used the right word for once!" He said happily

William smiled a little "She's kind sweet caring warm an-" He stopped "RUN!" He yelled out as his eye began to glow
Kite tilted his head. "Huh? Why?" He asked, a bit worried. "By the way, Mitsu sounds like a great person, I hope I get to meet her someday."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed and moved her hands and kissed her on the lips not planning on letting go as he intertwined her fingers with his
Farah, who still had tears streaking her face, kissed him back with a small amount of roughness as she gripped his hand and closed her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back