• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah pouted and punched him,"You're so mean to me. I'm mad now." She looked away from him, still pouting.
Cam ignored the punch "You were the one who said not right now" He said putting a finger on her lips

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Calm the FUCK DOWN" He said before punching Kite in the face
Kite squealed in pain as he fell backwards. "I-I can't! I just get all nervous... And tingly around girls..." He said, putting his goggles on to hide his crying.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo nodded. "Of course, I have enhanced vision... Exceed remember?" He laughed, finding it funny how she kept forgetting he was a Exceed.

"B-But I'm terrible with girls!" He said. "Heck, I've never even been on a date with one!"
Kanae blushed a little, "Right...well anyways you up for the challenge?" she asked beginning to pick up speed as she paddled.

Kite squealed in pain as he fell backwards. "I-I can't! I just get all nervous... And tingly around girls..." He said, putting his goggles on to hide his crying.
Jackson appeared next to you both and sighed "Hey kids wanna see something cool?" He asked not waiting for a response as he powered up
Trunks-image-trunks-36249062-500-271.gif
(BRB Guys)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled lightly and stopped moving forwards. He lightly dropped onto the ground and set Asuka down. He then spoke as he walked into the Chinese restaurant. As he walked in, all of the females began staring at him, the look of lust being evident in their eyes. Akira sighed and spoke♅...
“ That's right, I forgot human females can't resist me because of what I am.. ”

[/QUOTE]
"Does this always happen where ever you go? They look kind of scary..."Asuka said as she held onto Akira's arm, looking at the women. One of the glared at her and Asuka's eyes widened before she looked straight ahead, avoiding any of the females eye-contact."Yup, defenitely scary. Does it not work on anyone else? Like me or some other magical being?" She asked, looking up at him.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson appeared next to you both and sighed "Hey kids wanna see something cool?" He asked not waiting for a response as he powered up
Trunks-image-trunks-36249062-500-271.gif
(BRB Guys)
Kite suddenly looked up, taking off his goggles as tears dumped out. He smiled. "That's pretty impressive, but are you able to summon the all powerful and majestic HIPPO!?!?!?" He said, revealing a ridiciously awesome hippo.

Sakaki.Yuya.full.1698931.jpg

LunaCrosby said:
"Well, I have a bunch of brothers, this girl named Rin hates me and I hate her so if you hear explosion it means were fighting or destroying the earth, a friend named kyle saved me when I was younger. What else do you need to know?" She asks.
"Oh I don't NEED to know anything, I was simply curious, if you want you can ask me anything you want to." Kai followed the pixie slowly being in no rush to get home. He looked back at the crater he caused and giggled. "Still, I must admit I wasn't expecting to land near anyone when I realized I blew myself into the air."

@LunaCrosby

WeirdPrincess said:
"Does this always happen where ever you go? They look kind of scary..."Asuka said as she held onto Akira's arm, looking at the women. One of the glared at her and Asuka's eyes widened before she looked straight ahead, avoiding any of the females eye-contact."Yup, defenitely scary. Does it not work on anyone else? Like me or some other magical being?" She asked, looking up at him.
...♅Akira looked back at Asuka and sighed lightly. He replied to her as he looked for a seat♅...

“ I can toggle it on and off for any being. With Humans, it is uncontrollable. I believe it's because mainly every magical being knows what I am, whereas Humans don't. They sense something different about me that separates me from any other being, however they can't figure out what, so they're constantly interested in me. Plus I'm an ideal partner for any being, considering all forms of life essentially stem from my race. I alone, am the most powerful being in existence, so I am able to offer security and a peace of mind from any threat that may appear, not to mention the structure of my body is appealing to most, if not all beings. It's hard to explain. You needn't worry, they aren't aggressive, so they won't attack you because you're with me. They're just jealous. ”

Diablo smiled as he started paddling too. "Sure, but we already know your going to lose." He challenged her jokingly.
@Nanne
Kanae turned back to look at him as she continued, "Oh it is on!" she paddled and stopped, turned around paddling back and got ready to hop up on her feet to surf the wave. It was right behind her almost time to surf it. She made a silly face at Diablo before she began to take off surfing the wave and laughed.

(You shall be rewarded for bowing to the hippo gods, with this cake :3)
1006p78-slice-cake-l.jpg
(Not gonna lie that cake looks good...I want real cake now...)

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "Sorry, I have somethings to do, I'm Taylor by the way, oh and see you at school!" He said flying away.

"Well, let's cuddle then." Roman said chuckling. He kissed Snow before moving down to her neck.
Snow:*blushes a little as his kisses move down and she shivers just a bit, her eyes closing and she smiles, her delicate fingers running through your hair* Do people kiss when they cuddle? If so it is a n..nice thing *stutters a little

BlueHawk said:
Jay opens a portal below them and one in his dorm, hopping down into as he lands on his bed. He puts his index finger through the portal and pokes Rain's leg. "Poke." He says with a laugh.
Rain:*lands on the bed on top of him, squishing his chest with the impact of the fall on purpose and she sits there smirking*

Nanne said:
Kanae turned back to look at him as she continued, "Oh it is on!" she paddled and stopped, turned around paddling back and got ready to hop up on her feet to surf the wave. It was right behind her almost time to surf it. She made a silly face at Diablo before she began to take off surfing the wave and laughed.
The wave collapsed over Diablo. "Gosh dang it!!!!!!!" He yelled as he was washed away. He bobbed up next to Kanae. "I forgot I'm not very good at surfing..." He said, coughing water.

@Daniel reaver[/URL]

Kite suddenly looked up, taking off his goggles as tears dumped out. He smiled. "That's pretty impressive, but are you able to summon the all powerful and majestic HIPPO!?!?!?" He said, revealing a ridiciously awesome hippo.
Sakaki.Yuya.full.1698931.jpg
Jackson sighed "If he's really that fast let's see if he can tell what I'm doing" He said as he began moving his hands
tumblr_mgnuvxM4m41qiqegzo1_500.gif

The wave collapsed over Diablo. "Gosh dang it!!!!!!!" He yelled as he was washed away. He bobbed up next to Kanae. "I forgot I'm not very good at surfing..." He said, coughing water.

(Still waiting on you... xD )

(MUHAHAHA! The power of the hippo gods has taken control of your mind! It has made you want to eat cake! >:3)
Kanae worried about Diablo looked back at him and fell off her board by accident and into the water.

Dnaleri017 said:
"Oh I don't NEED to know anything, I was simply curious, if you want you can ask me anything you want to." Kai followed the pixie slowly being in no rush to get home. He looked back at the crater he caused and giggled. "Still, I must admit I wasn't expecting to land near anyone when I realized I blew myself into the air."
@LunaCrosby
"I don't have any questions."she said blankly and glanced around.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "If he's really that fast let's see if he can tell what I'm doing" He said as he began moving his hands
tumblr_mgnuvxM4m41qiqegzo1_500.gif
"Fuck you! I'm on a hippo!" Kite joked. "Come at me bro!"

quPCJwe.png

Nanne said:
Kanae worried about Diablo looked back at him and fell off her board by accident and into the water.
Diablo's eyes flashed yellow and suddenly dove into the water, swimming so fast, he could of been a speed boat. He grabbed her bridal style, jumping out of the water and slamming down on the beach. "Are you ok?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back