• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"Fuck you! I'm on a hippo!" Kite joked. "Come at me bro!"
quPCJwe.png
Jackson sighed "Complete idiot!" He yelled out as he released so much Ki that his jacket burned up
giphy.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Cam ignored the punch "You were the one who said not right now" He said putting a finger on her lips
Farah opened her mouth and bit his finger,"That's what you get for being mean to me. And I know that!" She said, leaving his finger in her mouth.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah opened her mouth and bit his finger,"That's what you get for being mean to me. And I know that!" She said, leaving his finger in her mouth.
Cam's eye twitched in pain "Wha-WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled out in pain

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "Complete idiot!" He yelled out as he released so much Ki that his jacket burned up
giphy.gif
Kite clearly sees he was getting angrier. "Hey buddy, I'm just joking around." He said. "I'm Kite Pearson! Nice to meet you!" He said with a smile on his face.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina frowned at als name and leaned into him more not wanting to remember Al
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex sighed. "You know what, let's change the subject." He said. "Have you decided on what you want to do today?"

Kite clearly sees he was getting angrier. "Hey buddy, I'm just joking around." He said. "I'm Kite Pearson! Nice to meet you!" He said with a smile on his face.
Jackson stopped "Oh....My bad he said before sighing.......My friend is a god....." He looked over at Kite then to William "So is yours"
tumblr_n0bc1hJISJ1tqtabko3_250.gif

Diablo's eyes flashed yellow and suddenly dove into the water, swimming so fast, he could of been a speed boat. He grabbed her bridal style, jumping out of the water and slamming down on the beach. "Are you ok?"
Kanae coughed out some water. "Yeah...I'm fine..." she said and looked up at Diablo. She started laughing, "Why do we always end up this way?" she said. She looked out at the ocean and got down to go get her surfboard. She placed he board next to her back pack. "I think it's better to just go for a swim." she said as she was setting down her stuff.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina shook her head "I don't care what I do as long as your with me" she said softly
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex smiled. "Ok, how about we go to the amusement park?" He asked, putting his arm around Hina.

LunaCrosby said:
"I don't have any questions."she said blankly and glanced around.
Kai took out his spell tome and summoned a spectral hawk to scout the area so he could see where they were. As the hawk flew up into the air his eyes became a crystal color and he spotted his house. "Hey, we don't have much farther from here, so any ideas of what you wanna eat." Kai glanced behind him again waiting for an answer.

@LunaCrosby

Nanne said:
Kanae coughed out some water. "Yeah...I'm fine..." she said and looked up at Diablo. She started laughing, "Why do we always end up this way?" she said. She looked out at the ocean and got down to go get her surfboard. She placed he board next to her back pack. "I think it's better to just go for a swim." she said as she was setting down her stuff.
Diablo smirked. "GERANIMO!" He laughed as he cannonballed into the water, splashing water all over her.

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes a little as his kisses move down and she shivers just a bit, her eyes closing and she smiles, her delicate fingers running through your hair* Do people kiss when they cuddle? If so it is a n..nice thing *stutters a little
Rain:*lands on the bed on top of him, squishing his chest with the impact of the fall on purpose and she sits there smirking*
Roman looked at Snow and smiled, "They do sometimes, besides you look like you're enjoying it. Should I stop?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson stopped "Oh....My bad he said before sighing.......My friend is a god....." He looked over at Kite then to William "So is yours"
tumblr_n0bc1hJISJ1tqtabko3_250.gif
Kite waved his hand at him. "It's fine, what brings you to these parts?" He asked, winking.

tumblr_static_ccwnzvt8g40884o4g4og08gcc.gif

Dnaleri017 said:
Kai took out his spell tome and summoned a spectral hawk to scout the area so he could see where they were. As the hawk flew up into the air his eyes became a crystal color and he spotted his house. "Hey, we don't have much farther from here, so any ideas of what you wanna eat." Kai glanced behind him again waiting for an answer.
@LunaCrosby
Toru frowned "anything but pancakes.." she said and shrugged.

Diablo smirked. "GERANIMO!" He laughed as he cannonballed into the water, splashing water all over her.
Kanae didn't even get a chance to block her face. "Oh so it's like that? Okay I can deal with that!" she said as she too cannonballed into the water. She surfaced and floated on her back relaxing a little as she laughed quietly.

Kite waved his hand at him. "It's fine, what brings you to these parts?" He asked, winking.
tumblr_static_ccwnzvt8g40884o4g4og08gcc.gif
Jackson sighed "I'm looking for a friend named Taylor" He said with a smile

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded into his chest wantin some thing to get Al out of his head
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex pecked her cheek and took her hand. "Alright! Let's go!" He said, reinvigorated with energy as he led Hina out the door.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "I'm looking for a friend named Taylor" He said with a smile
@Roman
Kite's eyes widened. "Oh! That guy? He was just here! If you fly to the school, you could probably still catch up to him!" He said.

tumblr_n3nkd1gp6B1rsw6q7o4_250.gif

Nanne said:
Kanae didn't even get a chance to block her face. "Oh so it's like that? Okay I can deal with that!" she said as she too cannonballed into the water. She surfaced and floated on her back relaxing a little as she laughed quietly.
Diablo continued to splash water on her, laughing. "Muhahaha! You cannot defeat me!" He said.

Kite's eyes widened. "Oh! That guy? He was just here! If you fly to the school, you could probably still catch up to him!" He said.
tumblr_n3nkd1gp6B1rsw6q7o4_250.gif
Jackson facepalmed "Well fuck" He said inside of his hand (What it looks like)
giphy.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson facepalmed "Well fuck" He said inside of his hand (What it looks like)
giphy.gif
Kite laughed. "Don't worry, you'll have another chance to see him." He said. "So, do you like hippos?" He asked.

Sakaki.Yuya.full.1836272.jpg

Roman said:
Roman looked at Snow and smiled, "They do sometimes, besides you look like you're enjoying it. Should I stop?" He asked.
Snow:*shakes her head confused* Why would I want you to stop kissing me? It is a nice thing that makes me happy *she says smiling*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back