• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "Sorry, I have somethings to do, I'm Taylor by the way, oh and see you at school!" He said flying away.

"Well, let's cuddle then." Roman said chuckling. He kissed Snow before moving down to her neck.
Kite almost started running after him. "WAITTT I didn't even get to tell you my name..." He said, saying the last few words as if he gave up.

Jackson walked through the school gates and sighed as he swiped away some of his hair
trunks2y.gif

@Roman

Nanne said:
"Thanks...haha," she says as she picks up the surfboard ready to go. "Wow...it smells relaxing here...and a little salty but the sound of the waves rolling in and everything else...its perfect." she says quietly as she stares at the ocean.
Diablo nods. "I wasn't really a big fan of the ocean when I was little... I was deathly afraid of it. I thought if I went in, a shark would eat me. But now I know I could of just shot any killed it easily." He said. "Shall we surf?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Bad choice love" He said softly nibbling her neck as it was clear his urges had taken over
Farah moaned again and clenched his shirt,"D-Damn it Camathien! We can't do this here...it's really weird!" She cried out as she looked down.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(No color code? Mmk xD )
(I'm not sure what to use with him)

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah moaned again and clenched his shirt,"D-Damn it Camathien! We can't do this here...it's really weird!" She cried out as she looked down.
Cam smirked "What would you like to take it somewhere else?" He asked her

Kite turns back to William. "Now, back to what I was saying..." He said sitting down and looking at the ground. "I-I think I have a crush..." He said, blushing from embarassment. "Dang maid outfits..."

@shortyshot8

Diablo nods. "I wasn't really a big fan of the ocean when I was little... I was deathly afraid of it. I thought if I went in, a shark would eat me. But now I know I could of just shot any killed it easily." He said. "Shall we surf?"
"Why were you afraid of sharks? I think they're awesome. Did you know they're more afraid of us than we are of them?" she said as she started to run into the water with her surfboard.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "Th-Thank you" He said softly before reaching up and kissing her lips
Nora blushed and kissed him back before pulling away,"We really shouldn't do this here. We are after all...still flying." She laughed before zooming off towards the maid cafe, dropping down at the front door as she landed safely."Here we are!"

Nanne said:
"Why were you afraid of sharks? I think they're awesome. Did you know they're more afraid of us than we are of them?" she said as she started to run into the water with her surfboard.
Diablo shook his head. "I was only 9 years old..." He said, rushing in after her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blushed and kissed him back before pulling away,"We really shouldn't do this here. We are after all...still flying." She laughed before zooming off towards the maid cafe, dropping down at the front door as she landed safely."Here we are!"
Jack blushed a little "To be honest never in a million years did I think that would work" He said before laughing nervously

shortyshot8 said:
(I'm not sure what to use with him)
Cam smirked "What would you like to take it somewhere else?" He asked her
Farah shook her head,"We can't! Not right now at least. I don't know where either."

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles swaying with him* Well that is okay too, the better to get to kiss you my dear *she say's the red riding hood quote playfully, and relaxes against his chest* You said Al cheated.. what does cheating mean? *she stops asking questions though as he pulls out her phone and she walks away to sit down on the couch, criss cross, waiting for Roman
@shortyshot8

Rain: We will go there then. *She says looking at Jay waiting for him to open a portal in her street clothes, having looked at these girls walking in dresses and boots and she tilts her head making her clothes look like that*

View attachment 127924
Jay opens a portal below them and one in his dorm, hopping down into as he lands on his bed. He puts his index finger through the portal and pokes Rain's leg. "Poke." He says with a laugh.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah shook her head,"We can't! Not right now at least. I don't know where either."
Cam laughed before poking her nose "It was a joke love" He said with a smile

(Gosh dang it shorty! Answer Kite the Hippo Master! > :o )
(Repost? xD )

Diablo shook his head. "I was only 9 years old..." He said, rushing in after her.
Kanae got on her surfboard and began to paddle slowly. "Oh well I guess I can kind of understand." she said before going under a wave with her board and popping back up. "See that big one over there?" she said as she pointed towards a wave which was still a little far out.

Kite turns back to William. "Now, back to what I was saying..." He said sitting down and looking at the ground. "I-I think I have a crush..." He said, blushing from embarassment. "Dang maid outfits..."
@shortyshot8
William laughed a little "Well that's a good thing" He said patting Kite's head

Nanne said:
Kanae got on her surfboard and began to paddle slowly. "Oh well I guess I can kind of understand." she said before going under a wave with her board and popping back up. "See that big one over there?" she said as she pointed towards a wave which was still a little far out.
Diablo nodded. "Of course, I have enhanced vision... Exceed remember?" He laughed, finding it funny how she kept forgetting he was a Exceed.

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed a little "Well that's a good thing" He said patting Kite's head
"B-But I'm terrible with girls!" He said. "Heck, I've never even been on a date with one!"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed a little "To be honest never in a million years did I think that would work" He said before laughing nervously
Nora chuckled and patted his head,"Like I said before, watch out for me. Now let's go inside because I am just starving!" She opened the door and looked back at Jack, grinning.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Got it! I'll know how I feel at the end of this date thing." Asuka said, laughing a little."I hope it turns out good though."
...♅Akira smiled lightly and stopped moving forwards. He lightly dropped onto the ground and set Asuka down. He then spoke as he walked into the Chinese restaurant. As he walked in, all of the females began staring at him, the look of lust being evident in their eyes. Akira sighed and spoke♅...

“ That's right, I forgot human females can't resist me because of what I am.. ”

tumblr_nkw7xxNZMr1qc9zfzo5_r1_250_zpstitplds3.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled and patted his head,"Like I said before, watch out for me. Now let's go inside because I am just starving!" She opened the door and looked back at Jack, grinning.
Jack smiled as he followed her "Yeah I know you're just so...." He sighed "Is this how one would put it? Seductive?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed before poking her nose "It was a joke love" He said with a smile

(Repost? xD )
Farah pouted and punched him,"You're so mean to me. I'm mad now." She looked away from him, still pouting.

Diablo nodded. "Of course, I have enhanced vision... Exceed remember?" He laughed, finding it funny how she kept forgetting he was a Exceed.

"B-But I'm terrible with girls!" He said. "Heck, I've never even been on a date with one!"
William sighed "Calm the FUCK DOWN" He said before punching Kite in the face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back