• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Relax. We're you're friends, scary part about us is we have powers.... and you don't. The dragon dude took em'." Roman explained, keeping his distance, so Jack wouldn't be scared.
@Jennete @WeirdPrincess
Jack gulped "P-Powers? Dragon dude?" He said with clear fear "I don't believe you"

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks at Nora and stands, going to her and hugs her around her waist, looking at Jack on the floor and she frowns a little* I do not know exactly myself what is going on Sister.
@shortyshot8 @Roman

-----------------

Rain:*smirks* You could come with me to Fae.. They have the food you need there. And I have sensed how fond of me you are Jay *laughs a little and she digs her toes into the sand* Though I have never gone to school. Maybe can try classes, as long as I do not get stressed it should be fine

@BlueHawk
Jay blushes slightly. "I don't think that's really an option for me..." He says. "It would take a lot of getting used to... A lot." He says with a small laugh. "Go for it, try the classes. They're not that bad." He says with a smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah scrunched up her nose when he flicked it,"Ow..." She pouted, rubbing her nose."Alright...I'll try not to be scared. Can we go now?"
Cam laughed a little "Yeah I think I know where some people are" He said as he picked her up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded a little bit when he stopped not really wanting him to but knowing why as she leaned into him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex sighed, looking up at the ceiling. "I'm thirsty..." He said out loud. He pulled away from Hina and checked the fridge for a soda.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack gulped "P-Powers? Dragon dude?" He said with clear fear "I don't believe you"
Roman stood up and lightning appeared in his hand, and his headband still raised, revealing his ocular powers. "Still nothing?"

@Jennete

@WeirdPrincess

Nonalaka said:
Can you repost? ;- ;) )
i dunno where it is xD i think Amara and Natsuru are only walking around the lake trying to come up with a new conversation)))

Roman said:
Roman stood up and lightning appeared in his hand, and his headband still raised, revealing his ocular powers. "Still nothing?"

@Jennete

@WeirdPrincess
"Is that necessary? Come on now!" Nora said, staring at the Lightning.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's eyes glowed with fear "Wha-What the hell!?" He said in terror about to faint

"Okay, calm down. None of us are going to hurt you, so you're safe." Nora said, sticking her hands up.

shortyshot8 said:
Snow:*walks to Jack and kneels in front of him sense she was the less frightening of the three, she smiles her friendly smile, her blue eyes shining and she holds out her hand in a way you would to a scared dog* It's okay Jack, that guy with the lightening is just scary looking sometimes. He is really nice though, please calm down *she says in a soothing fae tone that can slightly glamour people into being more calm*

@Roman @WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i dunno where it is xD i think Amara and Natsuru are only walking around the lake trying to come up with a new conversation)))

[/QUOTE]
((I'm pretty sure they were talking about spiders xD , Amara called them nasty?))

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "Yeah I think I know where some people are" He said as he picked her up
"Really? Where are they?" Farah asked, wrapping her arms around him."I hope their nice people..."

BlueHawk said:
Jay blushes slightly. "I don't think that's really an option for me..." He says. "It would take a lot of getting used to... A lot." He says with a small laugh. "Go for it, try the classes. They're not that bad." He says with a smile.
Rain: Well living here would take a lot getting used to *she says frowning, leaning back and stretching out under the sun in her bikini*

WeirdPrincess said:
"Okay, calm down. None of us are going to hurt you, so you're safe." Nora said, sticking her hands up.
Jennete said:
Snow:*walks to Jack and kneels in front of him sense she was the less frightening of the three, she smiles her friendly smile, her blue eyes shining and she holds out her hand in a way you would to a scared dog* It's okay Jack, that guy with the lightening is just scary looking sometimes. He is really nice though, please calm down *she says in a soothing fae tone that can slightly glamour people into being more calm*
@Roman @WeirdPrincess
Jack just sat there before he fell back and his breathing steadied making it clear he had passed out

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's eyes glowed with fear "Wha-What the hell!?" He said in terror about to faint
"No, no, relax. We are good we won't hurt you. I promise...." Roman said offering a hand

Jennete said:
@Roman @WeirdPrincess

"Hurtful!" Roman said frowning.

WeirdPrincess said:

"Yes, yes the lightning was necessary.... "

WeirdPrincess said:
"Really? Where are they?" Farah asked, wrapping her arms around him."I hope their nice people..."
Cam smiled "Oh how you tempt me" He said jokingly "Just watch out for contractions they will come much faster because of what the child is"

(I HAVE A KEY!!! xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Jack just sat there before he fell back and his breathing steadied making it clear he had passed out
Snow:*smiles and stands up, turning on the sink and water flows out to her hands as she uses it to lift Jack and carries him to the couch, setting him down and peeling off his clothes to flow back right into the sink as she shuts it off* There, now he is sleeping calmly. *looks at Roman pouting and wraps her arms around his neck* I hurt you? Where?

@Roman @WeirdPrincess

Nonalaka said:
((I'm pretty sure they were talking about spiders xD , Amara called them nasty?))
i dunno, repost that xD ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira layed there with yuki her eyes closed as she held onto yuki tightly
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
''ah...you wanna sleep some more shira?''

*Yuki giggled a bit as she held her as well*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i dunno, repost that xD ))

[/QUOTE]
((Kay xD this is what I posted, or something similar))

She chuckled "Eww seriously?, spiders are super nasty" she shuddered.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Oh how you tempt me" He said jokingly "Just watch out for contractions they will come much faster because of what the child is"

(I HAVE A KEY!!! xD )
Farah nodded slowly,"Okay. I'll try and be careful."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira layed there with yuki her eyes closed as she held onto yuki tightly
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex suddenly looked over. "Hey, you want a soda?" He asked, fetching his own.

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles and stands up, turning on the sink and water flows out to her hands as she uses it to lift Jack and carries him to the couch, setting him down and peeling off his clothes to flow back right into the sink as she shuts it off* There, now he is sleeping calmly. *looks at Roman pouting and wraps her arms around his neck* I hurt you? Where?
@Roman @WeirdPrincess
Roman smiled, "Verbally, so I guess I could say.... Physically." He said, looking down at her, due to him being a little taller. "No, mentally. I don't know, I'm not good with pain, I barely suffer it!"

Jennete said:
@shortyshot8 [/color]

Shira smiled at yuki then shook her head "no Im good baby" she said softly as she leaned into yuki nuzzling her neck

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled at yuki then shook her head "no Im good baby" she said softly as she leaned into yuki nuzzling her neck
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex sipped his soda gently. "Hey Hina, do you have any siblings?" He asked, wanting to learn more about her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back