• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Taka stared up at Roman "Ma-Master?" He said before jumping up and hugging him "Please Master......Run"
Roman shook his head no, "I'm not leaving because you asked. You're my friend, and I don't just ditch my friends...." Roman said, his hand on Taka's head.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "Why not it's funny" He said jokingly before laying down on the bed "Hmm.....Am I really ready?" He asked himself

Taka just continued to clench his head "D-Damn it why!?" He yelled at himself before looking back at Nora "Ju-Just don't come any closer I can't...." He stopped "I can't just kiss random people!!!" He yelled to himself
Farah sat down on the floor and threw a pillow at him, grinning."You're ready! I'm sure of it. You'll be a very good father and probably over protective too. That's okay though."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hm...no, im really busy so...yeah''

[/QUOTE]
Kite sighed. "Ok..." He said, laying his down on the table. "Your pretty..." He said on accident. When he was bored he tended to speak his mind. He started blushing when he realized what he just said. Why can I not just SHUT my mouth?! He thought.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah sat down on the floor and threw a pillow at him, grinning."You're ready! I'm sure of it. You'll be a very good father and probably over protective too. That's okay though."
Cam sighed "Oh and you might wanna be prepared.....An Incubus baby grows much much faster than any other creature"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina moaned slightly as she kissed dex blushing a little more as she slid her hands to the front of his shoulders and gripped his shirt a little nervousness showing in her gripping his shirt
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex pulled away, noticing her nervousness. "Is something wrong...?" He asked. "Do you want me to stop?"

Roman said:
Roman shook his head no, "I'm not leaving because you asked. You're my friend, and I don't just ditch my friends...." Roman said, his hand on Taka's head.
A tear slid down Taka's face "I tried to warn you...I'm sorry....Roman" He said as his entire body was engulfed in a black flame

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Oh and you might wanna be prepared.....An Incubus baby grows much much faster than any other creature"
"Well that should be fine. How soon is it usually born?" Farah asked as she leaned against the wall.

Hina shook her head softly "no.... I just feel like Its my first time again" she said softly to him her blush growing a little more

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
A tear slid down Taka's face "I tried to warn you...I'm sorry....Roman" He said as his entire body was engulfed in a black flame
Roman eyes widened when the flames appeared, he then jumped back and clones appeared, attempting to put the fire out. "Taka!!" He shouted, hoping to get a answer back.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well that should be fine. How soon is it usually born?" Farah asked as she leaned against the wall.
Cam sighed "It usually takes about a week" He said truthfully to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina shook her head softly "no.... I just feel like Its my first time again" she said softly to him her blush growing a little more
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex smiled. "Heh... I feel the same way..." He said softly, kissing her neck.

shortyshot8 said:
Nora jumped back and stared at the black flames."What the hell is going on?!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite sighed. "Ok..." He said, laying his down on the table. "Your pretty..." He said on accident. When he was bored he tended to speak his mind. He started blushing when he realized what he just said. Why can I not just SHUT my mouth?! He thought.
*Himeragi blushed a bit more*

''ah.thanks''

Roman said:
Roman eyes widened when the flames appeared, he then jumped back and clones appeared, attempting to put the fire out. "Taka!!" He shouted, hoping to get a answer back.
Taka began to laugh "You idiots thought you would be rid of me?" His voice changed "YOU CANNOT BE RID OF A DRAGON GOD!!!!"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "It usually takes about a week" He said truthfully to her
Farah nodded,"Oh...what wait!? A week, it take a whole week for the baby to develope and then be born! What the doos!"

shortyshot8 said:
Taka began to laugh "You idiots thought you would be rid of me?" His voice changed "YOU CANNOT BE RID OF A DRAGON GOD!!!!"
Roman got ready, knowing he was gonna have to fight. "WHERE IS TAKA?!" Roman demanded, his voice filled with anger.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah nodded,"Oh...what wait!? A week, it take a whole week for the baby to develope and then be born! What the doos!"
Cam laughed a little "Just be ready because you are going to feel pain you have never felt before...But at least when the baby is born you won't have to worry about it again because I can only make you pregnant once"

Roman said:
Roman got ready, knowing he was gonna have to fight. "WHERE IS TAKA?!" Roman demanded, his voice filled with anger.
Taka laughed more "Let me tell you a story about a young man who was named Jack....Jack was living a normal life for the most part until he murdered his entire family in Heaven....I realized this child's power and took hold of him making him Alph but he was killed and reborn as Taka....In other words if you kill me Jack will have no power and he will be a normal Human"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi blushed a bit more*
''ah.thanks''

[/QUOTE]
Kite blushed even more, releasing he was making her blush. "So, uh... I need to find my friend... Will... And stuff..." He said, getting out of his chair and backing away. "Bye!!!" He said rushing out. S-Since when did I start liking people!? He thought to himself.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "Just be ready because you are going to feel pain you have never felt before...But at least when the baby is born you won't have to worry about it again because I can only make you pregnant once"
"Really? Why only once? Does that mean you can't feed off me anymore? And by pain...do you mean like screaming Bloody murder pain or screaming pain like I'm on fire?" Farah asked, tilting her head to the side.

Dnaleri017 said:
"Sound's like a plan then," Kai took out his spell tome and summoned a navigation pixie to take them home. He wasn't quite familiar with this area so we was pretty much lost apart from being at the beach. "So Toru, tell me a little about yourself and think of what you wanna eat. It shouldn't take us that long to get to my place." (Okay)
@LunaCrosby
@LunaCrosby

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite blushed even more, releasing he was making her blush. "So, uh... I need to find my friend... Will... And stuff..." He said, getting out of his chair and backing away. "Bye!!!" He said rushing out. S-Since when did I start liking people!? He thought to himself.
''a-ah..''

*Himeragi then resumed serving the other customers as Kite left*

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Oh, okay Moriko..." he said, his tail curling up as his feet brushed the water. He tried hard to let his feet fall to the sea completely, but he still had trouble doing it. He was more nervous about this than he thought.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko stood out in the water a bit "C'mon~" she said in a reassuring tone "you can do it~" she smiled.

shortyshot8 said:

Taka laughed more "Let me tell you a story about a young man who was named Jack....Jack was living a normal life for the most part until he murdered his entire family in Heaven....I realized this child's power and took hold of him making him Alph but he was killed and reborn as Taka....In other words if you kill me Jack will have no power and he will be a normal Human"
Roman flinched, "What?!" He asked, his fist balled up tightly. "As long as, Taka is ALIVE, I think I'll be fine!" Roman pulled up his headband. "I'll free, Take from you!" He shouted. Roman whipped his hand to the side and charged at the dragon God(Taka) with a lightning blade.

b75a2ac5c317280042c38e9b7043c5d3.gif

Roman said:
Roman flinched, "What?!" He asked, his fist balled up tightly. "As long as, Taka is ALIVE, I think I'll be fine!" Roman pulled up his headband. "I'll free, Take from you!" He shouted. Roman whipped his hand to the side and charged at the dragon God(Taka) with a lightning blade.
b75a2ac5c317280042c38e9b7043c5d3.gif
Taka's eyes widened as he allowed himself to be hit with the blade making him fall to the floor passed out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back