• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Moriko giggled at him "Of course not!" She shook her head as she kicked off her shoes "baby steps, I'm only getting you used to the feeling of the sea!, we're only going knee high today, I'll teach you to swim another day" she explained as she edged closer to the water.
"Oh, okay Moriko..." he said, his tail curling up as his feet brushed the water. He tried hard to let his feet fall to the sea completely, but he still had trouble doing it. He was more nervous about this than he thought.

Atrio nodded "yeah I never went to get a class list when I came here" he said softly as he slid a hand up and down her back slowly "maybe we could go check later" he said softly to her

@Sweetone

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah moaned,"Don't do that! I can't even handle it you big meany!" She pushed him slightly to move away.

( xD it's Nora's explanation alright. Don't judge. And this place has kind of died. Some days it's lovely, other days not so much xD )
Cam laughed a bit more "Calm down love" He said teasingly

WeirdPrincess said:
"Stand up will you! I'm not some princess or anything. And I'll waste whatever I want on who I want, so there." Nora said, grinning at him.
Taka nodded as he stood up "But I'm just a servant why would someone like you care?" He asked her

Dnaleri017 said:
"Sound's like a plan then," Kai took out his spell tome and summoned a navigation pixie to take them home. He wasn't quite familiar with this area so we was pretty much lost apart from being at the beach. "So Toru, tell me a little about yourself and think of what you wanna eat. It shouldn't take us that long to get to my place." (Okay)
@LunaCrosby
@LunaCrosby

shortyshot8 said:
Taka nodded as he stood up "But I'm just a servant why would someone like you care?" He asked her
Roman walked back into the room and sat back down, "What are you two talking about? I heard you from the kitchen and it sounds intriguing."

@WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
Farah pouted and crossed her arms."I won't! I'll stay stubborn." She stuck her tongue out at him.

Nora rolled her eyes,"Well if you keep referring to yourself as a servant, then you won't be anything else. You're a human being so stop being such a downer. I care about you, anyway."

Roman said:
Roman walked back into the room and sat back down, "What are you two talking about? I heard you from the kitchen and it sounds intriguing."
@WeirdPrincess
Taka looks back at Roman "Master Roman this is a bit personal...If you would like after the talk is over you may take my head for my insolence" He said with a bow

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah pouted and crossed her arms."I won't! I'll stay stubborn." She stuck her tongue out at him.

Nora rolled her eyes,"Well if you keep referring to yourself as a servant, then you won't be anything else. You're a human being so stop being such a downer. I care about you, anyway."
Taka smiled "Th-Thank you!" He said happily "But I need to know how the hell this works..." He put a hand on his heart "It feels pained yet....When near you....It feels calm?"

WeirdPrincess said:

Cam smirked "Then I will be as well" He said as he kissed her neck again

Roman said:
@WeirdPrincess
Nora smiled at Roman,"Nothing. Just his non-existint love life. As cruel as that sounds, I'm really not trying to make it to be."

shortyshot8 said:
Taka looks back at Roman "Master Roman this is a bit personal...If you would like after the talk is over you may take my head for my insolence" He said with a bow

Taka smiled "Th-Thank you!" He said happily "But I need to know how the hell this works..." He put a hand on his heart "It feels pained yet....When near you....It feels calm?"

Nora laughed and patted his shoulder,"You must have gotten your heart broken for it to feel pain and I don't know why it's calm when you're around me. I'm not really an expert on hearts." She said, shrugging her shoulders.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smiled at Roman,"Nothing. Just his non-existint love life. As cruel as that sounds, I'm really not trying to make it to be."

Nora laughed and patted his shoulder,"You must have gotten your heart broken for it to feel pain and I don't know why it's calm when you're around me. I'm not really an expert on hearts." She said, shrugging her shoulders.
Taka's eyes widened before he fell to his knees "No! I can't do that! I'm not the same as Al I'm not just some man whore!" He yelled to himself

Nanne said:
"Okay I'll see you there!" she said as she left to her house to get changed. (I gotta go somewhere I'll be back on later...sorry)
(That's fine)

Diablo decided to start getting changed.

shortyshot8 said:

Farah squealed and pushed him away again before running to the other side of the room."Stop that! I'm not doing this today, Cam!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed slightly at him butting her bottom lip and giggled as she pulled away slightlyso her lip wasn't in his teeth but she was still kissing him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex blushed more as he deepened the kiss. I-I need you... He said to himself.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka's eyes widened before he fell to his knees "No! I can't do that! I'm not the same as Al I'm not just some man whore!" He yelled to himself
"Woah! Taka it's fine. I never said you were a man whore. Are you okay?" Nora asked as she crouched down next to him, a worried look in her eyes.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah squealed and pushed him away again before running to the other side of the room."Stop that! I'm not doing this today, Cam!"
Cam chuckled "Why not it's funny" He said jokingly before laying down on the bed "Hmm.....Am I really ready?" He asked himself

WeirdPrincess said:
"Woah! Taka it's fine. I never said you were a man whore. Are you okay?" Nora asked as she crouched down next to him, a worried look in her eyes.
Taka just continued to clench his head "D-Damn it why!?" He yelled at himself before looking back at Nora "Ju-Just don't come any closer I can't...." He stopped "I can't just kiss random people!!!" He yelled to himself

Hina moaned slightly as she kissed dex blushing a little more as she slid her hands to the front of his shoulders and gripped his shirt a little nervousness showing in her gripping his shirt

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "Why not it's funny" He said jokingly before laying down on the bed "Hmm.....Am I really ready?" He asked himself

Taka just continued to clench his head "D-Damn it why!?" He yelled at himself before looking back at Nora "Ju-Just don't come any closer I can't...." He stopped "I can't just kiss random people!!!" He yelled to himself
Roman put a hand on Taka's back, though to most people when he does that it scares the shit out of them. "Hey Taka relax. We can't have you hurting yourself now, can we?" He asked him, his voice was in a calming tone.

Roman said:
Roman put a hand on Taka's back, though to most people when he does that it scares the shit out of them. "Hey Taka relax. We can't have you hurting yourself now, can we?" He asked him, his voice was in a calming tone.
Taka stared up at Roman "Ma-Master?" He said before jumping up and hugging him "Please Master......Run"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back