• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
Kanae looked back at Diablo. "Yeah and what are we doing today?" she asked as she finished up washing the plates.
Diablo put a finger on his chin, then said, "How about we go to the beach?"

((( I also have different Character symbols;

Akira: Standard form: †, Demon Form: ♈, Current Form: ♅.

Kenji: Ψ.

Kuroh: ♆.

Ariadne: ☬. )))

shortyshot8 said:
Taka tilted his head a little "Why would I need to watch out? And why did you do that thing with your eye?" He asked
Nora laughed and shook her head,"I said watch out because I'm a flirt. If you have anyone you care for that loves you, don't talk to me. And the thing I just did with my eye, that's called a wink. I do that a lot."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed and shook her head,"I said watch out because I'm a flirt. If you have anyone you care for that loves you, don't talk to me. And the thing I just did with my eye, that's called a wink. I do that a lot."
Taka sighed "Actually I don't have anyone who loves me sadly...It's one of the feelings I think I will never feel" He said sadly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo put a finger on his chin, then said, "How about we go to the beach?"
Kanae turned around to face Diablo. "The beach? Okay...but first I showed go home to get a change of clothes..." she said excitedly. "I've never been allowed to go to the beach before so this will be fun."

(Brb I got to do something before my mom gets home...haha @TheRebelliousDragon )

shortyshot8 said:
Cam kissed her seductively not caring if he couldn't breath
Farah pulled away and smirked,"Well we can't leave the house if you're gonna be like that. We should really go."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah pulled away and smirked,"Well we can't leave the house if you're gonna be like that. We should really go."
Cam laughed a little "If I'm gonna be like what?" He asked before kissing her neck

(BE BACK SOON MY CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!)

shortyshot8 said:
Taka sighed "Actually I don't have anyone who loves me sadly...It's one of the feelings I think I will never feel" He said sadly
Nora frowned,"You'll find someone to love who'll love you. I'll even help with that. After this movie, I'm going to help you find a girl!"

Dnaleri017 said:
"Oh no worries, the only reason my spell went as bad as it did is because I'm partly an arcane being and I've been having troubles controlling how much of my energy is actually used." Kai took out his spell tome and showed her the arcane explosion spell he was attempting. "You see I used too much energy and it randomly placed the explosion, causing me to fly into the air all the way to here." Kai wiped off the blood on his cheek and sat down in the sand. "Magic has never really been my strong point, I rather keep to weaponry. Enough about me though. It's nice to meet you Toru."
@LunaCrosby
"Interesting, well its nice to meet you too" she said and nodded. "I'm a mix between two powerfull gods so I'm not sure what I am" she says.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled down at her as he held one hand to her cheek and the other around her back
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She Nuzzled into him, "I love you" she said quietly.

"I love you too" he said back to her as he kissed the top of her head softly closing his eyes and loving every second of it as she nuzzled into him

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina slid her arms up and around his neck as she held onto him tightly not wanting him to ever let go
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex slid his tongue in, biting her bottom lip playfully.

Nanne said:
Kanae turned around to face Diablo. "The beach? Okay...but first I showed go home to get a change of clothes..." she said excitedly. "I've never been allowed to go to the beach before so this will be fun."

(Brb I got to do something before my mom gets home...haha @TheRebelliousDragon )
Diablo scratched his head. "Well, I guess I'll change too... I'll meet you there." He said.

Hina blushed slightly at him butting her bottom lip and giggled as she pulled away slightlyso her lip wasn't in his teeth but she was still kissing him

@TheRebelliousDragon

LunaCrosby said:
"Interesting, well its nice to meet you too" she said and nodded. "I'm a mix between two powerfull gods so I'm not sure what I am" she says.
"Fair enough, so what are you doing here at the beach?" Kai looked up at Toru curiously, "I don't want to sound rude, I'm just curious."

@LunaCrosby

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I love you too" he said back to her as he kissed the top of her head softly closing his eyes and loving every second of it as she nuzzled into him
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
As she Nuzzled into him, she clinged onto his shirt as she began to drift off a bit.

Dnaleri017 said:
"Fair enough, so what are you doing here at the beach?" Kai looked up at Toru curiously, "I don't want to sound rude, I'm just curious."
@LunaCrosby
"Its a long story... but to sum it all up... I dated a guy... got engaged... my brothers kicked me out...he cheated on me... and now I'm here with nothing" she says and shrugs.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh right" she giggled "don't worry Madoka, I'll make sure we don't get to close to the water" she chuckled "oooor? I could help you get over your fear of water?" She asked with a smile.
Madoka considered the offer. "Hmmm...on the one hand, water sucks...on the other, I want you to enjoy yourself...but I really dislike water...but I really like you. Okay! Lets do it!" he said with a smile.

Daniel smiled and brought his hand that was on her cheek to the back of her head and pet her slowly as he watched her drift off

@Nonalaka

LunaCrosby said:
"Its a long story... but to sum it all up... I dated a guy... got engaged... my brothers kicked me out...he cheated on me... and now I'm here with nothing" she says and shrugs.
Kai got up and took a deep breath and put away his spell tome before speaking. "Do you have a place to stay? If not you can stay at my apartment as long as you want. Nobody should be without a roof over their head." Even though I just met her I know how it feels to be without a place to call home. It would be nice to have company though, it's not like I have many friends so why not make a start. Kai held out his hand and had a serious look on his face. He wouldn't take no for an answer if she didn't have a place to stay.

@LunaCrosby

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka considered the offer. "Hmmm...on the one hand, water sucks...on the other, I want you to enjoy yourself...but I really dislike water...but I really like you. Okay! Lets do it!" he said with a smile.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko giggled at his response "well beach it is then~" she called as she pulled him down the path to the beach.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled and brought his hand that was on her cheek to the back of her head and pet her slowly as he watched her drift off
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She clinged on tightly to him as she fell asleep.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko giggled at his response "well beach it is then~" she called as she pulled him down the path to the beach.
" Yay! The beach!" Madoka called out in a childish manner, as they made their way down.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]" Yay! The beach!" Madoka called out in a childish manner, as they made their way down.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko laughed as they approached the beach edging close to the water, moriko occasionally looked to Madoka to make sure he was okay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back