• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo chuckled, glad she liked it. He picked up his fork and began eating.
Kanae finished her food and got up to wash the dishes. "I'm still a little tired but that food got me wide awake now. It was really good." she said quietly.

Nonalaka said:
"Yeah!" She chimed happily "....what are you thinking about?" She asked him in a curious tone.
"I just realized I still kind of have issues with water..." He said, sweatdropping in a comical fashion. "But I should be alright. Don't worry." he said with a smile.

Dnaleri017 said:
Kai kept working on his spells and decided to work on his arcane explosion, he read his tome until he memorized the spell and began repeating it aloud to perform the spell. As he finished the spell he looked around to see that nothing had happened. "This can't be good... I must have done some-" Suddenly he went flying through the air realizing the explosion happened right below his feet. Well this is great, I just sent myself flying into the air. Wait a minute, is that the beach! How did I send myself all the way over here! TOO MUCH ARCANE ENERGY!!! Kai came crashing down into the sand with a large crash and was lying there in the sand making a small crater from the impact. "Ouch," On his way falling he noticed someone was sitting on the beach.
@LunaCrosby
Toro peeked up, she saw a boy crash down and she stared at him confused.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah pouted, but nodded,"Okay...Let's go do something fun! I can't just stand here all day."
Cam laughed a little "Yeah let's" He said happily "So when should we tell the others the news?" He asked

WeirdPrincess said:
(;-; Asuka's tears. I'm having Nora coming over to the movie because...because I can xD )
+( Sure, they're all just sitting on the couch right now, waiting for it to start. :P )+

Nanne said:
Kanae finished her food and got up to wash the dishes. "I'm still a little tired but that food got me wide awake now. It was really good." she said quietly.
Diablo smiled. "I'm glad it helped." He said happily. "Do you want to hang out with me again today?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "Yeah let's" He said happily "So when should we tell the others the news?" He asked
"I don't know. I don't really know anyone besides you, that Al guy and the girl that came in with you that one day." Farah said with shrug.

(Should I color code all my characters...?)
(Yes!)

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't know. I don't really know anyone besides you, that Al guy and the girl that came in with you that one day." Farah said with shrug.

(Yes!)
Cam smiled "Well let's go meet some people!" He said happily raising his fist to the sky "You know I love you right?"

Roman said:
"Before he was, Taka, he was Al. I'm pretty sure his lust got the best of him..." Roman said putting his arms around Snow.
Nora appeared out of nowhere above Roman. She looked down and snickered,"Quality time with the girlfriend I see. What's up?" She asked him, still floating.

Jennete said:
Snow:*practically glows when Roman pecks her lips, smiling and her attention is caught by taka when he runs after Roman and she giggles* Oh so helpful, Roman he is sad let him do what it is he wants too
@shortyshot8

-----------

Rain: Eat it. *angry now and she looks at him frowning*
Jay shrugs as he takes a small bite, chewing it cautiously. "It's not bad." He says as he chews, it was delicious, but he did not want to admit that to Rain. "Can't compare to what a human can make though." He teases.

(Should I color code all my characters...?)
+( I color coded all mine, I just don't use it sometimes. )+

LunaCrosby said:
Toro peeked up, she saw a boy crash down and she stared at him confused.
Kai slowly crawled out of his crater and looked up noticing the stranger staring at him with an odd look. "Oh, um... Hello there," Kai stood up and brushed off some sand off of his coat and started stretching to make sure he wasn't injured too much. "Sorry about the crash there, spell gone wrong, though it shot me a lot further than even I expected. Anyway, I'm Kai Evans. Nice to meet you." Kai chuckled and held out his hand politely not wanting to seem rude after crashing into the beach. He didn't notice at first but he had scratches and bruises everywhere as well as a gash across his left cheek. It began healing decently quick leaving a small smear of blood on his cheek.

@LunaCrosby

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora appeared out of nowhere above Roman. She looked down and snickered,"Quality time with the girlfriend I see. What's up?" She asked him, still floating.
"Yeah, Taka too. He's Al's reincarnation and my servant. I prefer helper though." Roman said. "Take a seat."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Well let's go meet some people!" He said happily raising his fist to the sky "You know I love you right?"
Farah nodded eagerly,"Yup! I'm love you too. Where are we going to meet more people?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back